Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? (66968 Views)

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
As a confirmed Omoluabi guy from Igbęsa Ogun state, I have been to so many states in Nigeria and i must confess no city comes close to Owerri in terms beauty and aesthetic apart from lagos and Abuja.
Please if you feel otherwise, kindly post videos for us to see.
N.B Trolls stay away, this is not a thread for unnecessary arguments but a way to showcase the beautiful sides of our country, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MhsLsQwSYM

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Please post video clips of other capital cities let's us compare and contrast so that at the end we can appreciate our dear and great nation.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Sergio103(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice one. cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sergio103:
Nice one. cool
Orę mi, thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by okeysoninv: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
after Lagos and Abuja it's Enugu.

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Please who has video clips of this cities; Umuahia
Yola
Uyo
Awka
Ado-Ekiti
Abeokuta
Oshogbo
Ibadan

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
after Lagos and Abuja it's Enugu.
When it comes to beauty, I want to believe Owerri surpasses Enugu

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dsalvo, please come and post pics of your city.
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Legendforte: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:
No coal city comes first b4 owerri

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Legendforte:

No coal city comes first b4 owerri
Please, can you post pics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by okeysoninv: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:

you never been to Enugu

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
you never been to Enugu
Maybe, yes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by paramakina202: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
you never been to Enugu

Agu this thread is for Owerre you can open another one for beautiful coal city.
You guys like competition too much.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Malory: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Calabar is far more beautiful than Owerri. I schooled in Owerri and later served in Calabar so I know what I'm talking about

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by thesicilian: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Legendforte: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:
Please, can you post pics.
Just travelled, currently in Dutse.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Malory:
Calabar is far more beautiful than Ower
Hmmm...are you Sure? Video pics speaks more than a thousand words.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
thesicilian:
Lol
Oga, which one is lol?
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by thesicilian: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:

Oga, which one is lol?
If that's your idea of a beautiful city, then you need to travel more. Can't you see how dirty that roundabout is for starters?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
thesicilian:

If that's your idea of a beautiful city, then you need to travel more. Can't you see how dirty that roundabout is for starters?
Okay, show us pictures of your own state city roundabout.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by 4ckyou: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
1. Abuja 2. Lagos 3. Port Harcourt 4. Uyo 5. Calabar

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
4ckyou:
1. Abuja
2. Lagos
3. Port Harcourt
4. Uyo
5. Calabar
Portharcourt and calabar I doubt

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by TotoGame(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:

You can't compare Owerri to Enugu nah! Enugu is by far more developed than Owerri just that night life dey Owerri wella ...hotels and Restaurants everywhere!

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
TotoGame:

You can't compare Owerri to Enugu nah! Enugu is by far more developed than Owerri just that night life dey Owerri wella ...hotels and Restaurants everywhere!
Okay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Realist12: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
4ckyou:
1. Abuja
2. Lagos
3. Port Harcourt
4. Uyo
5. Calabar
You guys keep hyping Abuja, foreigners don't know Abuja, most think Lagos is the capital, Lagos is the economic capital regardless . If half the population of Lagos migrates to Abuja, you'd understand Lagos is more organized . There's a reason Lagos is the face of Nigeria.
To you all critics show me anywhere in Nigeria more beautiful than only Lagos Marina. Just a picture will do .

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by slawormiir: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar

The lagos way you dey say apart from

Nor even fine na

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Bnbvr: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Irupetepete: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by oluwaseyi0: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
All this colorin and shakarin pictures

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by slawormiir: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by gaby(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tra

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat / Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics) / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.