Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari (14381 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / 9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by EngrHumble(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday said
he is looking forward to mutual and effective
working relationship with the 9th National
Assembly toward improving the budgetary
process and restoring the country to the January-
December fiscal cycle.

He made the remark while receiving his old
school mates, who came to congratulate him on
his re-election for a second term in Daura,
Katsina state.

The President, according to a statement by the
Senior Special Assistant on Media and publicity,
Garba Shehu, recounted how the delay in the
passage of budgets hindered timely execution of
projects across the country.

With the victory of the All Progressives Congress
(APC) at the presidential election and majority
seats in the ninth Senate, President Buhari
expressed confidence that more work will be
done to improve the efficiency of the budgetary
process.

He told his classmates in the 1953 set of
Katsina Middle School, Daura led by Senator
Abba Ali it is on record the 2018 budget
proposals submitted to the National Assembly
on November 7, 2017 was passed after seven
months.

Notwithstanding the challenges, Buhari assured
his classmates the Executive arm of government,
under his watch, will strive towards effective
implementation of national budgets while
promoting transparency and accountability.
He thanked his old school colleagues for the
‘reunion’, commending their interest and useful
suggestions on advancing Nigeria’s prosperity
and stability.

In his remarks, Senator Ali, while congratulating
the President on his re-election, said majority of
Nigerians believed in his purposeful leadership
and resoundingly renewed his mandate.
The Senator, who wished the President more
success in his second-term, noted the country
will benefit more when the executive and
legislative branches of government work in
unison on national interests.
www.thenationonlineng.net/i-look-forward-to-effective-relationship-with-9th-nass-says-buhari/

9 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by HeWrites(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
angry

I yaff hia you.. Next?!

1 Like

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by dontbothermuch: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
smiley
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by hisexcellency34: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Tinubu will determine the Senate President and Speaker

2 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by daygee12: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Black sheep is gone, Mesujamba

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by namiji2598: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
after u Don rig

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Bolustical: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Baba, you are assured of a well-ordered National Assembly this time.

The spoilt brat of Kwara isn't there to

-delay budget for 7 months,
-reject Magu as he wishes
-suspend members anyhow
-frustrate the party in connivance with the opposition
-slash monies meant for Lagos-Ibadan Express
-lock down the Senate as he wishes.

God has disgraced him

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Bolustical: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dear PMB,

You must be interested in the leadership of the National Assembly, this time.

You cannot just work with anybody, just let Oshiomole and Tinubu do their jobs. You won't regret it.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by StRichard(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
We are still going to experience NASS/presidency buhaha

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by DerscomTQJ: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
Evil man!

4 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mumu
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by edlion57(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
So that u go share land give all the herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by caracas: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bet me u evil genius u will be thrown out of aso rock by the courts
Animal

5 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by semyman: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
If you like slack and allow riff raffs hijack NASS again.
Note that Dino, Ekweremadu and Dogara are coming back

3 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by godimento: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Living corpse.
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by stormwarrior(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Daura coconut man
ipob pig

15 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by id4sho(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
E pigs, food don do!
in another News, Two useless executive In-laws lost their re-election bids (Gov Ajimobi and Gov Ganduje). Mind the kind of relationship you engage in before... . ...

2 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by kolnel: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yesh

Now saraki can watch the proceedings from his living room

Saraki is just too ambitious and I hope he could be locked up if found wanting

Kudos to the kwarans morning

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by PSVITA(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
O. P DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE APPLICATIONS THAT IS JUST POPPING UP, IT MAKES THIS FORUM FRUSTRATING!!!
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Kwamecron(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ok
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by sweetest25: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu will determine the Senate President and Speaker

Abi...

Go Corporate with your Hustle! Register your business with CAC at cheapest rates possible. see signature.
zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by stormwarrior(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
caracas:
Bet me u evil genius u will be thrown out of aso rock by the courts
Animal
wic court,hater go drink jik to wreck ur pain

7 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Daura coconut man
smiley

It was chumps like you that amplified that PMB must go back to Daura in addition to the brain wash of death and destruction from tokunbo Pastors whose prophecies are Millet beer parlor concocted.

Yea he went to Daura to vote actually but back to rule you for another 4years come rain come shine. Don’t you think you should submit to him?
After all he has nothing to loose after his 8 years. But as for you. Sustaining data purchase to come and televise your absurdity is just one out of your challenges. wink

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by archivengr: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lagos Decides: Tinubu Tells Lagosians What To Do To Jimi Agbaje

https://archivengr.com/lagos-decides-tinubu-tells-lagosians-what-to-do-to-jimi-agbaje/
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by TheFreeOne: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
A rubberstamp NASS you mean? cheesy

But such won't work.
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by OhiOfIhima: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yes ooo... Not marabout n wonder wonder senators... BS can watch from comfort of his living room.

2 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by ozo13(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
semyman:
If you like slack and allow riff raffs hijack NASS again.
Note that Dino, Ekweremadu and Dogara are coming back
dogara and co are going to b back benchers now.na when the speaker recognize am em go fit talk

3 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

Thief

Fuel pump price increase bill to N220 per liter loading

Dollar to naira exchange rate bill to N700 to $1 loading

All states must submit 10% land mass to grazing bill loading

Islam as national religion bill loading

Presidential tenure extension to 8 years bill loading

Internet data price increase by 200% bill loading

All graduates from Nysc must serve in a farm bill loading

4 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by straighttalk(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Igbos e-pigs will not be happy with this

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSU Vindicates Tinubu, Presidency Insists, Atiku Files Documents Today / 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan / SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.