Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku (3003 Views)

Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / Don't Kill Kwakwaso, Secondus Warns, Seeks Inquest Into Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Dailymemoirs: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
As far as I am concerned Kwakwaso did Atiku no favors as revenge for his acts in PDP primaries. It is incredible that he couldn't show his influence in the Presidential election may be to position himself for 2023. It was the duty of those who were not given the ticket to fight for Atiku in their states. The results in Kano were a disgrace to all the Kwankwasiya movement noise. Kwankwaso must have told his followers not to vote for Atiku. Atikus loss was not down to any popularity explanation. It was more of a revenge and a fear of some of them not having an opportunity should he win and perform well he will get a second tenure. They had rather have Buhari complete his second tenure in a vegetable state. Morever the issue of restructuring didn't go well with the likes of Kwankwaso. In Gombe State Ibrahim Damkwabo lost his polling unit in the Presidential election. Atiku has his Norther Brothers to blame for his defeat .After ghe primaries there were reports of some looses not being happy with the Atiku victory and may be it explains better.

2 Likes

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by pragmstism: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dailymemoirs:
As far as I am concerned Kwakwaso did Atiku no favors as revenge for his acts in PDP primaries

Keep your thought to yourself you agent of division

4 Likes

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dailymemoirs:
As far as I am concerned Kwakwaso did Atiku no favors as revenge for his acts in PDP primaries
no he didn't

1 Like

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dailymemoirs:
I don't think so . You are having the notion that as far as they voted PDP during the guber polls in Kano that means they should have towed the same path during the presidential polls
You are wrong on this bro because you should also check Bauchi result

3 Likes

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by teebaxy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rubbish, remove Kano 1million votes for Buhari and add it to Atiku total nOK of votes ....Bubu will still win ... I.e ur thought is null and void of sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dailymemoirs:
I don't think so. Kwakwanso was not the one who voted in this election, kano people did. But same good people of kano was robbed in the recent presidential elections . What you would have said, which would have interested me was that....APC rigged Kano election in favour of Buhari. Remember the thumb printed ballots intercepted by the security personnel ahead of the presidential election? It was more than one million. They were able to carry out their plan B' within a week during which the election was postponed by INEC. Are you also aware that the deputy governor to ganduje was caught rend handed with already thumb printed ballot papers which he was about smuggling into a collation centre in this ongoing guber poll announcement before he was caught and arrested? The doubting thomases reading this should refer to google. It made the headlines of major newspapers. That's the same way they rigged the presidential election in favour of buhari. There were series of protests in Kano which followed the announcement of Buhari as winner...but APC supporters would rather keep mum or attack you on these facts. If truly Kano voted so massively for buhari as they claimed, why the mass protest in an election where buhari was said to have won massively? Were those protesters imported from Niger? The outcome of the guber election is enough reason Atiku must go to court. I thought they said ganduje lost because of the dollar bribe but they claimed it was because of same ganduje that buhari won kano...isn't it? Only fools would believe all those bunkum.
Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Corrosiveman(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kwankaso and Buhari dont have problem.....even Abba the Pdp governor was seen displaying 4+4.....the problem is Gandolar....kwankaso was only After Governorship election....Produce Ten Million Atiku, Buhari would still beat him.....Atiku already have a Bad name like Gandolar

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by muykem: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
There is political maturity in North and South west. They are not just emotionally follow a party line in election like South east. Atiku won in Ondo state with two senators goes to PDP but APC won all 26 house of Assembly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by destinychildolu(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dailymemoirs:
As far as I am concerned Kwakwaso did Atiku no favors as revenge for his acts in PDP primaries. It is incredible that he couldn't show his influence in the Presidential election may be to position himself for 2023. It was the duty of those who were not given the ticket to fight for Atiku in their states. The results in Kano were a disgrace to all the Kwankwasiya movement noise. Kwankwaso must have told his followers not to vote for Atiku. Atikus loss was not down to any popularity explanation. It was more of a revenge and a fear of some of them not having an opportunity should he win and perform well he will get a second tenure. They had rather have Buhari complete his second tenure in a vegetable state. Morever the issue of restructuring didn't go well with the likes of Kwankwaso. In Gombe State Ibrahim Damkwabo lost his polling unit in the Presidential election. Atiku has his Norther Brothers to blame for his defea
Think bro. And yet he lost his 're election bid to go to the Senate.

2 Likes

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Dailymemoirs: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
He will loose it as part of the conspiracy
Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by nelronaldo(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Well
Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by alawi5k: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dailymemoirs:
As far as I am concerned Kwakwaso did Atiku no favors as revenge for his acts in PDP primaries. It is incredible that he couldn't show his influence in the Presidential election may be to position himself for 2023. It was the duty of those who were not given the ticket to fight for Atiku in their states. The results in Kano were a disgrace to all the Kwankwasiya movement noise. Kwankwaso must have told his followers not to vote for Atiku. Atikus loss was not down to any popularity explanation. It was more of a revenge and a fear of some of them not having an opportunity should he win and perform well he will get a second tenure. They had rather have Buhari complete his second tenure in a vegetable state. Morever the issue of restructuring didn't go well with the likes of Kwankwaso. In Gombe State Ibrahim Damkwabo lost his polling unit in the Presidential election. Atiku has his Norther Brothers to blame for his defeat .After ghe primaries there were reports of some looses not being happy with the Atiku victory and may be it explains better.
Rubbish.
Most of his supporters are Buharist. Quote me anywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
awelekiti:
I don't think so. Kwakwanso was not the one who voted in this election, kano people did. But same good people of kano was robbed in the recent presidential elections . What you would have said, which would have interested me was that....APC rigged Kano election in favour of Buhari. Remember the thumb printed ballots intercepted by the security personnel ahead of the presidential election? It was more than one million. They were able to carry out their plan B' within a week during which the election was postponed by INEC. Are you also aware that the deputy governor to ganduje was caught rend handed with already thumb printed ballot papers which he was about smuggling into a collation centre in this ongoing guber poll announcement before he was caught and arrested? The doubting thomases reading this should refer to google. It made the headlines of major newspapers. That's the same way they rigged the presidential election in favour of buhari. There were series of protests in Kano which followed the announcement of Buhari as winner...but APC supporters would rather keep mum or attack you on these facts. If truly Kano voted so massively for buhari as they claimed, why the mass protest in an election where buhari was said to have won massively? Were those protesters imported from Niger? The outcome of the guber election is enough reason Atiku must go to court. I thought they said ganduje lost because of the dollar bribe but they claimed it was because of same ganduje that buhari won kano...isn't it? Only fools would believe all those bunkum.
atiku can never win even a sick buhari in kano. Moreover even the pdp governor candidate was displaying 4+4 sign 4 buhari. 4 u to think atiku won kano shows shallowness. Correction. The ballot seized wer specimen not real ballot. While the north is voting out corrupt ganduje some people are worshiping likes of wike, ikpeazu and stella oduah.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ray97:
atiku can never win even a sick buhari in kano. Moreover even the pdp governor candidate was displaying 4+4 sign 4 buhari. 4 u to think atiku won kano shows shallowness. Correction. The ballot seized wer specimen not real ballot. While the north is voting out corrupt ganduje some people are worshiping likes of wike, ikpeazu and stella oduah.
Specimen they told us but did they show us? the answer is no. Abi you see am? grin and what would you call the ballot papers gandollar was caught with in this guber election...specimen? O su mi oo.
Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Dailymemoirs: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
As if the.past heads of states and Governors in the North never looted. Point of correction if the North were voting without sentiment Jonathon will still be President

1 Like

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
PDP will not give his likes the ticket come 2023.

The only person worthy of PDP ticket in the north by 2023 is Tambuwal, because he was able to deliver 40% in Sokoto the seat of Caliphate.

1 Like

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by tuniski: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dailymemoirs:
Stop this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by diadem10: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
awelekiti:
That's my ekiti dialect. You must be lagosian. In my state we say..olawumi but lagos would say olawunmi, adding an 'N' to it. You can't teach my my dialect sir

Liar. Ekiti language is o ya sun mi. Jonnyessensce, mind yourself. OSU elede.
Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
diadem10:

Liar. Ekiti language is o ya sun mi. Jonnyessensce, mind yourself. OSU elede.
Not only oya sunmi grin grin,. there is no ''n'' in osu mi. If you say osun mi...you are saying a different thing. you are simply saying... he/she pushed me ...for instance, you could say, o sun mi kuo lori aga...meaning he/she pushed me off the chair/seat. some parts of ekiti like ikole and oye would say...o timi, meaning same thing. There's no need to argue with you anyway, since you understand my dialect more than I do. gd nite.
Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Connoisseur(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
muykem:
There is political maturity in North and South west. They are not just emotionally follow a party line in election like South east. Atiku won in Ondo state with two senators goes to PDP but APC won all 26 house of Assembly.

Excuse me sir,
Going by your analogy, the Southeast too does not emotionally follow one party. PDP won the presidential and two senatorial seats in Anambra state but APGA cleared the house of assembly.
Go figure

1 Like

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by sagio09: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
awelekiti:
Mumu, if to say Buhari no win d pres election, u for no dey alive to dey type diz trash. D best for u is to find u hiding in a pig shit pit in ivory coast where ur coward ojukwu hide bcox dix country no go fit contain us if to say Buhari no win.
Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by hammerFC: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dailymemoirs:

INEC AND PRESIDENCY RIGGED THE ELECTION.

DID U SEE THE FIGURES FROM BORNO AND YOBE DESPITE BOKO HARAM ATTACK ON THE DAY?

WAT DOES INCONCLUSIVE MEAN AS IN OSU?

IT MEANS PDP WON BUT WILL BE RIGGED OUT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Bolognese: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kwankwaso didn't contest... Think!

destinychildolu:

Think bro. And yet he lost his 're election bid to go to the Senate.
Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by APCsupporter: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
awelekiti:
Specimen they told us but did they show us? the answer is no. Abi you see am? grin and what would you call the ballot papers gandollar was caught with in this guber election...specimen? O su mi oo.

Wasnt it the same Police Comissioner that you are praising that caught the papers and said they were not real? Abi he was supporting APC that time?
Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by APCsupporter: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dailymemoirs:
As if the.past heads of states and Governors in the North never looted. Point of correction if the North were voting without sentiment Jonathon will still be President

Joke of the millennium
Re: The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
awelekiti:
If u didnt see them i did. The police displayed in on tv. It channel tv aired it. Why am i even arguing with u. U dnt want good governance u r just a bigot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Must Work To Reduce Out-of-school Children - Lawan / Rice Sellers Re-bagging Local Rice At 6K To Sell At N19,600 Per Bag(pics,video) / Throw Back Picture Of M.K.O Abiola At Dele Momodu’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.