Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections (833 Views)

This Governorship Elections Very Shameful / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by sweerychick(f): 2:00am On Mar 12, 2019
All the big mouths and careless talkers lost out in this elections!

Governor rochas okorocha.. he boasted that he is the only igbo man qualified for presidency 2023 and Buhari will hand over presidency to him.. now his son in law lost to PDP and he's on the verge of loosing his senatorial ambition.

Governor Abiola Ajimobi.. he made an infamous statement that omo igbo want to rule Oyo state, referring to PDP chairman uche secondus.. now not only he lost his senatorial ambition but also on the verge of losing his state to PDP..

Senator Godswil akpabio.. once a PDP chieftain but decamped to the APC, he boasted that he's the heart and soul of PDP .And PDP is dead without him, he even said that Akwa ibom is 100% APC but look at him now!!

Governor wike nyesom.. he's always admired but recently his careless remarks and overzealous boastfulness has taken a toll on him.. he's now battling to retain his position as governor elect of Rivers State..

You can add yours
Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by SouthEastFacts: 2:04am On Mar 12, 2019
They all have one thing in common, they were cheered to their political grave by yoruba moslems.

Comot Wike, man is winning Rivers AAC were able to rig couple of LGAs.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:29am On Mar 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
They all have one thing in common, they were cheered to their political grave by yoruba moslems.

Comot Wike, man is winning Rivers AAC were able to rig couple of LGAs.
To your kind of brain, Any party that defeat PDP , actually rig the election!
Even AAC rigged also??
What a soul you are.
Well, what do kids know?!
smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 12, 2019
post=76575166:

Even AAC rigged also??
What a soul you are.
smh
Mr man most of the parties are guilty of rigging. The highest rigger wins not the people's vote in most cases

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:36am On Mar 12, 2019
Good thread OP....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by Davash222(m): 2:36am On Mar 12, 2019
I noticed that Reno O single-handedly caused Gandollar's downfall in Kano.

Reno is the MVP.
Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by simplyhonest(m): 3:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Dino Melaye made noise and won

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by tuniski: 4:14am On Mar 12, 2019
Generally it has been a red wave of pdp across the nation. The apc big mouth are quieted!
Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Then Dino deserves an award

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2019
post=76575166:

Even AAC rigged also??
What a soul you are.
smh

Shataaap there. What is AAC?
A fly even has more value than AAC.
A party that even it's flag bearer is not even known in his own family not talk about his village.
Stop commenting like a neophyte.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by Herdsmen: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Please sane Nigerians should ignore misinformed dead meat seller..

A real housefly that thinks himself a butterfly..
Re: What I Noticed About This Governorship Elections by Herdsmen: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2019
Ekinematics:

Shataaap there. What is AAC?
A fly even has more value than AAC.
A party that even it's flag bearer is not even known in his own family not talk about his village.
Stop commenting like a neophyte.

Sure he's not a neophyte..

That's a housefly that thinks himself a butterfly..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Change Must Begin From The North / Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React / Akeredolu Employs 400 Fresh Hands Into The State's Internal Revenue Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.