Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund (23248 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by praizblog: 4:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Popular OAP Daddy freeze has shown his support for the woman Known as Josephine who returns a total of 37million naira at the airport without any reward.

Meanwhile she joined daddy freeze at his studio recently as he raise 1million naira fund to celebrates her kindness and also encoyrage others.

Watch Video below
http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-freeze-celebrates-woman-who-returns-money-at-the-airport-raises-fund/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by praizblog: 4:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Watch Daddy freeze and the woman run video HERE

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16am On Mar 12, 2019
Thumbs up to Freeze this time around,
even tho we are not a fan!

The woman's message to Nigerians : HONESTY PAYS!

Hope our youths can learn from this!

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by G1STM0RE: 5:49am On Mar 12, 2019
cool

Man Blocks The Road, Forces Soldier To Pay N100k For Damaging His Tyre ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by whytediamond(m): 6:32am On Mar 12, 2019
Keeping all of the missing money would have been the best idea to many Nigerians but she thought otherwise.

Lot's of people must have called her bad names and even called her assistant to everlasting poverty, but I believe good name is better than riches.

I was in a similar position as hers almost 3yrs ago and lots of people made me feel like honesty is now obsolete in Nigeria. Truth is I'm 10times better than then, more financially stable than any other time in my life.

I thank God for the peace she'll forever enjoy, like I'm enjoying right now.

Honesty still remains the best policy.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Dozie32(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2019
God bless you uncle freeze, no be this useless Nigerian government wey no e do anything for their good citizens.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by InaNla(f): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2019
Useless publicity
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2019
Dozie32:
God bless you uncle freeze, no be this useless Nigerian government wey no e do anything for their good citizens.
Na wa o!
Everything is about the government!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Sirrpe: 6:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Really nice move... Make I do my transfer too.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Sikay19(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2019
InaNla:
Useless publicity
undecided
InaNla:
Useless publicity
Useless comment

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by InaNla(f): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2019
Sikay19:
undecided
Useless comment

Useless quote. Joblessness

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Igbaba2: 6:37am On Mar 12, 2019
This woman is a typical heroine of our contemporary time, u need to be celebrated in this world of economic tussle here and there u still have the gut to return this huge money (37m), u really try, may ur generations yet unborn reap this gud gesture of yours. some pple inherit course for there generation but u had choose to bless urs ........cheers bravo

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by KingSatan: 6:39am On Mar 12, 2019
post=76576973:

Na wa o!

Why are you so economic with the truth?

Why have you decided to wallow in self deciet and acute hypocrisy?

Soon your nemesis will catch up with you and you will come to terms with reality. Only then will you realise how stupid you have been all these years.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Khaleell001(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2019
Those people saying Nigerian government has done nothing for you, you maybe very right but know that government can not provide everything we seek for it is only for them to provide the enabling environment that's all.

Freeze gets a thumps up for me for this kind gesture.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by kingzjay(m): 6:41am On Mar 12, 2019
This is the same country that granted amnesty to someone who looted this country, disguised as a woman and was even caught by Interpol.

Nice gesture indeed. Imagine someone returning such amount without a reward. Hmm

God bless you, Ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by CandidNotes: 6:41am On Mar 12, 2019
Way to go Daddy Freeze!!! ���

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 12, 2019
KingSatan:

Why are you so economic with the truth?

Why have you decided to wallow in self deciet and acute hypocrisy?

Soon your nemesis will catch up with you and you will come to terms with reality. Only then will you realise how stupid you have been all these years.
Satan too is passing judgement.
Your nemesis and sufferness is everlasting.
You are the stupid one here satan.
Spit on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by IMASTEX: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Nice one
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Starboytwo(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Ehyah good woman, but I'm not returning kala

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by fakuta(f): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2019
I want to donate
This kind of people suppose to be celebrated
Weldone freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by GreenArrow2: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2019
praizblog:
Popular OAP Daddy freeze has shown his support for the woman Known as Josephine who returns a total of 37million naira at the airport without any reward.

Meanwhile she joined daddy freeze at his studio recently as he raise 1million naira fund to celebrates[/color] her kindness and also [color=#990000]encoyrage others.

Watch Video below
http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-freeze-celebrates-woman-who-returns-money-at-the-airport-raises-fund/

Oga, please learn how to express yourself using proper grammar. Dont abandon quality in the pursuit of Google Adsense money, you won't go very far.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by ojex004: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2019
praizblog:

Meanwhile she joined daddy freeze at his studio recently as he raise 1million naira fund to celebrates her kindness and also encoyrage others.

Watch Video below

9ice one freeze, you make sense

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Masterclass32: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2019
Freeze and challenges. From Tea challenge to Josephine challenge. One wonders what the next challenge would be.

Meanwhile, Kudos to madam Josephine. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Offpoint1: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2019
Sey this man no go raise funds for me so... my neighbor wife's tried to seduced me thrice and I didn't fall like the Biblical Joseph, aren't I worth raising fund for for rare personalities?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by AfonjaConehead: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2019
So she wasn't rewarded!!!
Well kudos to daddy freeze.

Reminds me of daddy hotfreezest Abi na daddy deepfreezer

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Masterclass32: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2019
Offpoint1:
Sey this man no go raise funds for me so... my neighbor wife's tried to seduced me thrice and I didn't fall like the Biblical Joseph, aren't I worth raising fund for for rare personalities?

maybe Freeze should commence a STRONG MAN challenge on your head for refusing to give in to seduction. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Offpoint1: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Masterclass32:

maybe Freeze should commence a STRONG MAN challenge on your head for refusing to give in to seduction.
FUND RAISE is better, nobi trailer I liftgrin
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2019
This Daddy freeze sha. As better character then some men of God. I respect you sir
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by Ohraykon: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2019
post=76575715:
Thumbs up to Freeze this time around,
even tho we are not a fan!

The woman's message to Nigerians : HONESTY PAYS!

Hope our youths can learn from this!
mumu but u supported a dishonest bitch buhari may thunder fire u bastard hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu but u supported a dishonest bitch buhari may thunder fire u bastard hypocrite
Continue.
You'll go back to your long ban you just came out from few days ago.
Soon, you will learn to be civil in a public forum and stop uses of foul language.
We wont stoop low to your level.
We will let it pass this time around.
Be guided kid!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund by ashiola(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2019
Dozie32:

Pls is everything all about the government?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: / Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Photos From Shina Peller's Unity Cup As Davido Thrills Fans In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.