Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

"Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. (1666 Views)

Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2019
"Whatsoever he saith to you, do it"!

For just as it is with today's church, the organizers of a certain wedding feast encountered a very serious problem, which was that they had run out of wine.

But despite that it seemed a very impossible problem for them to solve at the time, the obedience of this simple saying of Mary made the impossible to become possible.

For it was said:

John 2:1-10 (KJV)

1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.

3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.

7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.

8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.

9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew; ) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,

10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

Therefore that was what made all the difference to that wedding and proved the solution to the very difficult problem that the wedding organizers had faced.

"Whatsoever he saith to you, do it"!

Wow! What a word that has me got trembling under it's intensity, and struggling to take it up from where she left off.

Because it's so perfectly put that any attempt to add anything else to it, would be like taking something away from it.

For could it possibly be said any better than this saying of Mary?

I trow not!

My God and my Lord!

Thank you Father!

No wonder it had the capacity to yet evoke the works of God, even though the time for the works of God had not yet come.

Those familiar with my comments in this forum would understand the extent of emphasis i place on the Teachings and Words of my Master Jesus. However I must admit without any shadow of a doubt or any fear of contradiction that there's nothing that Jesus said, that surpassed this very saying of Mary His mother.

But of course it's understandable because it actually gave the Sayings of Jesus the perfect endorsement, even just as Jesus Himself had done severally.

"Do it" she says, for it doesn't matter what He says or how He says it, or where He says it, don't think about it or try to make sense or logic of it, but just "Do it!

For what could possibly make sense or logic in the drawing of common water to bear to the governor of the wedding feast in that regard?

And hence even though the time of Jesus had not yet come, the obedience of that saying was able to make the time to come by force in that respect, whether it liked it or not.

Glory be to God!

Might sound crazy and over the top, but this has nothing to do with the erroneous practice of worship of and praying to Mary in a certain denomination of the church, because she was the mother of Jesus the only begotten Son of God, because I opine that that is pure idolatry, as that negates the purpose for which Jesus was sent to the earth by God, even that man get direct access to God.

For after all that Jesus had gone through to this extent, to yet have people trying to get to God through Mary, is just a function of ignorance or rebelliousness, or a combination of both.

Therefore this has nothing to do with her being the mother of Jesus, but the fact that such a saying of the highest spiritual quality actually emanated from her.

This should give perhaps give us an incline as to why she was chosen by God, to be bear the exclusive honor and blessing of carrying the only begotten Son of God in her womb.

Hence I wish that she had written one of the gospels of Jesus, because for her to have made such a statement concerning Jesus sayings, suggests that there were things she knew about Him that most didn't, so I would have loved to hear her own version and perspective concerning Him as well.

And for those who opine that women are the weaker vessels, I make bold to say that there's no saying of any man ever both in the Bible and elsewhere that is greater than this saying of a woman called Mary, not even one.

"Whatever he says to you, do it"

So herein lies the solution to all of today's church's problems, for it cannot be put any simpler than this.

For this is what distinguishes the church that Jesus founded and today's church, that makes this church not to be able to meet up to the works and impact which that church achieved on earth, for while that church kept this saying of Mary, this church doesn't even accept that saying, needless say keep it.

Therefore, hence has the excuse of time has been shattered, for those who keep using that excuse as an explanation for the dearth of works of God in today's church, as compared to that which was with the first church.

For what Mary was able to achieve by that saying even when the time of works had not yet come according Jesus, shows that the obedience of that saying would make the time of works to come by force whether it liked it or not.

So for those who are yet waiting for a special generation of believers and worshippers - perhaps that would fall from the sky - through whom God was going to show forth His mighty works upon the Earth, they should keep waiting.

But I'm not going to wait for such a generation or time or time, because I don't believe there should be a special time for that, therefore even if the time has not yet come for that, i'm not gonna wait for it to come, even as Mary the mother of Jesus had done on that occasion, but i'm gonna unleash the potency and capacity of that saying of Mary, to make that generation or time come now by force whether it liked it or not.

So for any man or woman, boy or girl, in Nairaland and beyond who earnestly desires to be able to replicate all the works that Jesus was able to do while He was yet on Earth, or any church that seeks to emulate the extent of works of the church that He founded, all that is needed is to heed this perfect and wise saying of Mary, even as those servants in the wedding, and those of the first church had done, which goes:

"Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it!"
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
The answer to every problem on earth.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Just one, not two.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 14, 2019
That simple.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Do it!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2019
The way!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 17, 2019
The truth!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 18, 2019
The life!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
In a nut shell
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2019
The truth that shall set the church free.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2019
So simple!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 21, 2019
One simple thing!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2019
just that
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2019
Of course many hardly do it.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2019
Very simple!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2019
No way around this.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2019
This is it!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Not that hard to imagine.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2019
The way!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
The solution
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2019
This is the key that unlocks the door to greater works.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
No excuses!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
If you don't, you lose.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Do it, if you want to be like Jesus!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Trust and Obey
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by advocate666: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Woman, what have I to do with thee?

See how the bastard talks to his own mum.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Do it!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
The Lord has spoken!
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by MuttleyLaff: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
advocate666:
"Woman, what have I to do with thee?"
See how the bastard talks to his own mum.
What kind of a fiend are you advocate666?
Is there some general learning disability here or what, because it looks like you didnt pay attention when your head hondo Satan told you and your other cohorts whom Jesus is and who is His Father

Now on to your lack of awareness or understanding, you need to go back to your head hondo Satan to confess to him that you've just fairked up, as you dont understand the statement "Woman, what have I to do with thee?" said by Jesus to Mary His mother and you dont know why Jesus constructed the statement to say it that way He said it

1 Like

Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by advocate666: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
What kind of a fiend are you advocate666?
Is there some general learning disability here or what, because it looks like you didnt pay attention when your head hondo Satan told you and your other cohorts whom Jesus is and who is His Father

Now on to your lack of awareness or understanding, you need to go back to your head hondo Satan to confess to him that you've just fairked up, as you dont understand the statement "Woman, what have I to do with thee?" said by Jesus to Mary His mother and you dont know why Jesus constructed the statement to say it that way He said it

No well raised child calls his mum "woman".

Only born throways.
Re: "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. by MuttleyLaff: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
advocate666:
No well raised child calls his mum "woman".

Only born throways.
You are still confirming you didnt pay attention when your head honcho Satan told you and your other cohorts whom Jesus is and who is His Father

Now you are forming too big to go on an errand, erh? Especially when its for your own good and knowledge, huh?
I said, go to Satan, your head honcho, confess to him that you've just fairked up, as you dont understand the statement "Woman, what have I to do with thee?" said by Jesus to Mary His mother and you dont know why Jesus constructed the statement to say it that way He said it, and you are still here trying to talk back

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Account Of Coming End Of Days / The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible / My Girlfriend Made Me To Leave My Church Before We Get Married, Now She's Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.