Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held (44946 Views)

INEC Says Polls Will Not Hold In 240 Polling Units Across 28 States / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by Roughdaege: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2019
Canceled polling units across Kano that were expected to be re-run so far

Bichi
One polling unit due to over voting.

Dawakin Kudu
One polling unit due to violence.

Doguwa
8 polling units due to violence, non use of card reader, over voting and manual voting.

Gabasawa
5 polling units due violence, over voting and card reader issues.

Gezawa
1 polling unit due to over voting.

Sumaila
3 polling units due to over voting.

Warawa
3 polling units due to over voting.

Kiru
One polling unit due to card reader issues.

Rimin Gado
8 polling units due to over voting.

Wudil
3 polling units due violence and over voting.

Tudun Wada
4 polling units due to violence.

Minjibir
10 polling units due to over voting and manual voting.

Rogo
4 polling units due to violence and over voting.

Kura
Cancellation is due to over voting.

Takai
4 polling units due to over voting.

Kano Municipal
2 polling units due to over voting and manual voting.

Nassarawa and Dala
There's debate on the exact figures of the affected polling units.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by austinsmat(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2019
Over voting, it also happens in presidential election more evidence to nail down apc

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by kcmichael: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2019
Congrat to Gandoje ,APC will surely win

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by Babalawoniger: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2019
This re-run will be very hard for PDP to win considering winning margin. It's going to be a fight to finish for APC.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2019
No Intimidation will stop us from making sure that Abba wins. The way we defended our votes is that same way we will come out again and defend our votes.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by drtwist(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2019
I have study the listed area and found out they are in APC strong hold apart from nasarawa and dala. The cancel vote of 120k is a urge vote to contest o.

Or someone from kano can explain more .
Really want that dollar man to go home so others who engage in such will know how far

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by tuniski: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2019
kcmichael:
Congrat to Gandoje ,APC will surely win

PDP has won no magic apc can perform to overrun the margin. In fact, it will be widened. Kanawa no dey joke with their mandate.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by ucheicon(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2019
drtwist:
I have study the listed area and found out they are in APC strong hold apart from nasarawa and dala. The cancel vote of 120k is a urge vote to contest o.

Really want that dollar man to go home so others who engage in such will know how far

But they weren't winning by 90% in their strongholds

10 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by tuniski: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2019
drtwist:

PDP will widen the margin after the rerun. Gandollar remains rejected.

21 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by drtwist(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2019
ucheicon:

The case of rerun is actually different. Then you will have area of concentration like Osun state, APC can decide to buy 1 vote for 20k which will be tempting for the unwise. Except the people have truly resolve without setiments to send you packing

10 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by senatordave1(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2019
tuniski:

PDP has won no magic apc can perform to overrun the margin. In fact, it will be widened. Kanawa no dey joke with their mandate.
You said so in osun.so keep quiet boy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by senatordave1(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2019
tuniski:

PDP will widen the margin after the rerun. Gandollar remains rejected.
Keep quiet3

4 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by senatordave1(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2019
ucheicon:

Total votes cast 70,000
Apc 49000
Pdp 21,000

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2019
Naija
Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by quickberry(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2019
tuniski:

Na so you talk for Kwara state...how market? tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by tuniski: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2019
quickberry:

Kwara was a brutal counter by apc. I never believed Otoge could gain that much traction but, it did. We move on lessons learnt dynasties rise and fall. That was the fall of Saraki dynasty.

In fact, the moment apc scored that devastating counter, I begin to see a buhari victory.

I am not a kid that is after bragging right not at this age. I am even helping to calm many who got edgy with the presidential election. Saraki losing kwara was like in a Madrid Vs barca match, Madrid losing Cr7!

4 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by senatordave1(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2019
quickberry:

My brother,i pity this boy.so shameless

3 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by senatordave1(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2019
tuniski:

Kwara was a brutal counter by apc. I never believed Otoge could gain that much traction but, it did. We move on lessons learnt dynasties rise and fall. That was the fall of Saraki dynasty.

In fact, the moment apc scored that devastating counter, I begin to see a buhari victory.

I am not a kid that is after bragging right not at this age. I am even helping to calm many who got edgy with the presidential election. Saraki losing kwara was like in a Madrid Vs barca match, Madrid losing Cr7!
Do you learn from experience or correct your mistakes ? How can you continuously do the same thing without changing ? There's how we call such persons

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2019
tuniski:

Kudos to you for this brutal honesty.

I too, even though I supported o to ge, I didn't think it could be that devastating. It's the same way I underestimated the Ibadan people's anger against Ajimobi and APC. I never thought Adelabu could lose but I'm happy he did. Oyo people showed that they're in charge

Politicians need to learn that the people matter

20 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by tuniski: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2019
drtwist:

The case of rerun is actually different. Then you will have area of concentration like Osun state, APC can decide to buy 1 vote for 20k which will be tempting for the unwise. Except the people have truly resolve without setiments to send you packing
Your head is very correct. The rerun at this material time is for a new national electoral map and local dynamics are at play.

Bauchi,sokoto,kano were only close cos of buhari's factor if not they would have been total blowout by pdp based on local dynamics.

6 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by tuniski: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Do you learn from experience or correct your mistakes ? How can you continuously do the same thing without changing ? There's how we call such persons
Change what? Abeg grow up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by senatordave1(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2019
tuniski:

Change what? Abeg grow up.
You are even getting shorter in physicality and sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by MrPolitics: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2019
drtwist:

First of all, 120k is for registered voters.
There would most likely be a less than 50% turnout of 60k.
Pdp is already leading with 26k, so assuming 60k people came to vote, APC would have to win 44k votes and PDP 16k votes to win.
It’s not very likely

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by senatordave1(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Kudos to you for this brutal honesty.

I too, even though I supported o to ge, I didn't think it could be that devastating. It's the same way I underestimated the Ibadan people's anger against Ajimobi and APC. I never thought Adelabu could lose but I'm happy he did. Oyo people showed that they're in charge

Politicians need to learn that the people matter
He's not honest jor.he's trying to fake in inorder to garner support for his nonsensical theories.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by senatordave1(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2019
MrPolitics:

First of all, 120k is for registered voters.
There would most likely be a less than 50% turnout of 60k.
Pdp is already leading with 26k, so assuming 60k people came to vote, APC would have to win 44k votes and PDP 16k votes to win.
It’s not very likely
Thats how we miscalculated osun rerun.how are we even sure that up to 2 million voted in nano.you are not familiar with rigging.

3 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by nonsobaba: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2019
drtwist:

Yeah, they are mostly in the rural areas which are APC strongholds. I am now certain that Ganduje will win.

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

He's not honest jor.he's trying to fake in inorder to garner support for his nonsensical theories.

You don turn mind reader? grin

Meanwhile, what happened to our uncommon defector? I'm at a loss about how to explain Akwa Ibom results

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by CID11: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
what happened in osun can not repeat in Kano. it can't even happen in Benue state. Most of these people are armed to there teeth because of bandits. They walk around with daggers. You can't intimidate anybody there. The both parties should campgain for there voters

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by MrPolitics: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Thats how we miscalculated osun rerun.how are we even sure that up to 2 million voted in nano.you are not familiar with rigging.

I am familiar with Rigging but Kano isn’t Osun.
You can already see what they did to their deputy governor when he attempted nonsense.
They will protect their votes. It won’t be easy but PDP is more likely to win it

7 Likes

Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by quickberry(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

My brother,i pity this boy.so shameless

LOL, same here o
Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by quickberry(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2019
tuniski:

Eeyah
Re: Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held by babyfaceafrica: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Best rigger will win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Dino Melaye With Ajufo, Steve / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.