Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) (1852 Views)

Tales Of A Orphan (true Life Story By Christopher Stanley) / My Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Sawyer) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by McEphiks(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2019
My Right Crush. Episode 1

Stretching my self from my sleep, I gazed around my room and hissed muttering the word school again....
I had lectures in less than two hours... I dragged my lazy self up and did my morning rituals as a dude�
Clad in a trouser and a long sleeve with my sneakers I went to class...
I looked around but couldn't find her (Don't ask me who �)
"Hey there" I turned sharply only to see Stanley staring at me with a wide grin...
"Stop it joor" I said smiling...
Stanley is a good friend of mine. we first met the first day we came for lectures after he saved me from been bullied. He was a very funny guy and is like a big brother to me. We've been friends since then...
Me:How are you
Stanley: I bam oh..(looking around)
Me: what are you looking for or rather who?
Stanley:Ask me well well
Me:When is.... (I stopped in my track immediately I saw her) ...My. (I blushed�)
Stanley: He stopped(Laughing hard at me)
MesadHits him) Stop jooor.. I just only looked
Stanley: Make I hear e
(just immediately our lecturer stepped in...and I had one more glance before I focused on the lecturer)
I can't come and let her distract me �

This will be short. Pardon my errors. I'm just a secondary school drop out trying to actualize my dreams. Your comments will inspire and motivate me. Thanks.
Next episode loading....

lalasticlala
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by McEphiks(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
My Right Crush. Episode 2

With the boredom from the teaching.. I was just looking at a blank picture, my mind already wandered far to the Jollof rice at home which I'll eat... A very hard punch woke me up from my journey of rice...
Stanley: Wetin dey do you ni.... Jennifer take your sense?
Me: that nak pain oh...
Stanley: Sharrap, lecturer left 3 minutes ago and you have been staring blank....
Me: na hungry
Stanley: Hope no be my rice for my house
Me: Before nko...ya house is also my house
Stanley: (Looks forward) see who's coming..
The figure I saw coming to my direction sent shivers down my spine... Her breath taking smile... Laughing at what her friend Callista was telling her made me smile shyly... ...
Stanley saw me and was laughing at the way I was looking down
Ouch! She wasn't coming to me....
She passed by and was heading to the back door of the hall... I lustfully stared till she walked by us and I couldn't help but have a second gaze at how beautiful she is. I turned to follow her. Just as she was about to climb down the stairs I held her hands, eyes locked.........

Next episode

My Right Crush. Episode 3

She turned swiftly, to look at her friend. Just when I was about to say hi, she shrugged off and walked away. Stunned by what just happened with hundreds of eyes on me, I shamelessly walked backed to Stanley. The walk home was boring as I turned down every chance of a conversation.

I and Stanley got to his place,and I was ready to download the rice with 4G network.
Me: O boy, bring the rice na,make I die first?
Stanley: Ta, stay there.
Me:Please na
Stanley: You no know pot ni?
Me: I for no ask you sef. (I hissed loudly and made my way to the kitchen,�
I downloaded many rice. Don't ask me the quantity �)
Stanley: Do and come and be going jooor
Me: Am sleeping over
Stanley: Taaaaaa Iffa hear.
Me:Please na
Stanley: Go home jooor. Jennifer won't beat you
Me:Wo! E do am going home.(A loud laughter from Stanley filled the room and I just smiled)
*I got home around 6:45 and laid flat on my bed, "What a day" I muttered getting up when I glanced through the window and a figure caught my eyes. My heart skipped. You guessed wrong, it wasn't Jennifer.
I felt a kinda relieve and fell on my bed when I drifted to sleep. My phone woke me up, I glanced at it only to see 5 missed call from Stanley. He always checks on me�.
Time checked it was 8:15. Damn I slept.
I undressed and did my evening rituals. Don't ask me �
Just when I was about to sleep my phone rang. It was a text from an unknown person. It thus reads;

Episode 4⃣ loading.
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by McEphiks(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
My Right Crush. Episode 4⃣

"I'm sorry the way I reacted, see you in class tomorrow". You guessed right, it was Jennifer. Where ever she got my number from I don't care.
In class Jennifer had passed me a note to please wait for her after lectures. I was surprise considering how she reacted the last time I tried to talk to her.
The note had these content:
"Hi, please I know it's not usual but please wait for me after lectures I have something to tell you. Thanks"
I looked up at her and she smiled at me.
Lectures were over and she came to me
Jennifer: Sawyer, I have something to tell you and it has been eating me up
Me:What?
Jennifer: I think I love you. I mean I love you
Me: But...(She shushed me using her finger to cross my lips)
Jennifer: The day I saw you first was the day you passed by me and I couldn't breathe. I stood transfixed staring at a wonderful creature like you. I have nothing to beg you other than letting me be your woman, the one you will love forever, the one who will always be there for you, the one who will always make u smile, the one who will be the mother of your unborn children, The Right woman for you please.
I looked at her like I was lost, this was what I always wanted but now it's just somehow to me.
Me: Jennifer I... (I stopped on my track as she planted a kiss on my lips) Stop it (I yelled pulling back) are you mad? �
Jennifer: Am sorry... I just (we heard a loud sound and we turned but saw nothing ,the sound kept increasing until I woke up)

*My Right Crush*
Episode 5⃣
Me: Jeez it was a dream.. Who's there I yelled.
Stanley: Sharrap it's me. Open up jare
I went and opened the door for him
Me:Good afternoon. Welcome.
Stanley: Jennifer will kill you one day
Me:How do you mean? �
Stanley: *Laughs* I talk. She's in your neighborhood I thought that's why you locked yourself inside..
Me: it's a lie.
We rushed to the curtain and raised it up. There she was sitting on her car smiling with Callista. Only God knows if that girl is her sister sef �
I smiled and draw the curtains
Stanley: you tire to look?
Me: Abeg leave me jooor.
He laughed at me and fell on my bed

*Guys talk* Cover your ears jooor
Class came again. I had to get ready and leave for class. Something kept telling me something great is going to happen. After lectures Jennifer climbed the front sit and announced
Jennifer: Good afternoon everyone.....
Class:Good afternoon
Jennifer: Sorry to disturb but am having my birthday party tomorrow by 5pm till you get tired. Everyone here is invited. Please and please do come. Friends drag your friends along. Thank you!

At the mention of party, everywhere became noisy. Shouting and hitting the tables like secondary school children....
Jennifer walked to my table and said "please Sawyer be there" and I smiled.
She left. Stanley was just smiling like Christmas goat. I was damn surprised. She even knew my name.
Stanley: Bros, we must go that party oh.
Me: She invited me personally. I'll go
Stanley: Yessssss (he shouted leaving me behind our sits to join the noisy students)
I caught Jennifer staring at me, when our eyes locked, she smiled and I....
Episode 6⃣loading......
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by maxxy26: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good Job Dude,first To C0mment On Ths 1daful Story
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by moseph(f): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
nice one
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by McEphiks(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
My Right Crush. Episode 6
The next day came quickly than I expected. It was already 4pm. Stanley came over to my place to make sure I am going for the the party. He met me confused on what to wear. After a long search I settle for a blue jeans trouser and a white top, a nice shinning shoe by Vans that Kelvin had bought for me two weeks ago. I stood in front of the mirror, admire myself, and said "Sawyer, you're handsome" while I did some self esteem boosting walk.

We got ready around 6pm. I never felt like going because it was going to be a late night party.
Stanley: Charlie, you for waka like guy. A
Me: I don't want to go again.
Stanley: Iffa reset your brain with slap.
Me:I dey suspect you oh�
Stanley: Wetin concern me
Upon our arrival at the party, it was filled up with students from different departments. It was like the whole school was invited. At one corner I saw a girl who had once introduced herself as Linda. She was admiring me while I confidently walk away, searching for a better position to have a good view of the party. I Walked up to Stanley who had left me to get his drink. He was on the third glass already. Since I don't drink alcohol, I requested for a yoghurt to cool down.
I was busy scolding Stanley for taking alcohol when a soft palm touched me from behind, hey Handsome, she said."Good evening" I said looking back. With a charming smile and joy she replied "what a small world". Lost in my own thoughts of where we met, she brought me back to life saying "Would you love to dance". Before I could utter a word her hand was already inviting mine so I obliged. We did some few steps together and she was a really good dancer. Noticing I was tired, she said "That'll be all for today, thanks for your time". I was shy i let a lady took control of me like that. Anyways, she's not the reason I'm here. I wish she had said more than that but she didn't. The whole place was crowdy. Finding my way back to meet Stanley, I met Jennifer. "Hey darling" she said smiling.
Me: Hi, almost stuttering. (She smells real good and her smile was enough to render me speechless). Good evening and happy birthday.
Jennifer: Thank you. You're are a good dancer.
Me: (lol) how, I didn't even dance
Jennifer: hmmmm, (she shrugged) So where's my gift
Me: Am sorry I got you nothing.
JennifersadFeigning a sad face) why?
Me: I couldn't think of anything to get for you
Jennifer:You could have gotten me your heart. I smiled.
She kept staring at me and I was becoming too uncomfortable with it
Me: I need to use the restroom
She: Follow me.
She took me to the guest's toilet and said she was going to wait for me outside."OK I'll be out in a jiffy" and she gave me thumbs up.

In less than three minutes I was back and ready to go. "I'm leaving" I said. You can't leave tonight, she protested. Yes!, just what I wanted a voice told me. "Better be careful" another added. Oh! My bed will miss me. Before she could say another word, I was at the door. Ladies first I said while opening the door for me. There was silence when we were waking. Just while we were about walking down the stairs, she held my hand, with a sexy and charming look, her lips were shivering, I knew she wanted to say something, I wish she would say it, but then she drew me closer to him. I can feel his heartbeat. My chest was now clinched to hers. I held her waist, I wanted to pull back, but I couldn't, I was tempted by her eyes which were sexy enough to soften a hard rock. My heart was racing, beating faster. I drew her closer one more time, our eyes were locked, I placed my hands on her shoulder and closed my eyes and......................................

maxxy26
moseph

Episode 7⃣ loading.
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by Nuel45(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nyc One
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by McEphiks(m): 12:41am On Mar 19, 2019
*My Right Crush. Episode 7⃣*
"Get a room guys" a voice from behind says. Behold it was Stanley. "What a fool I said to myself". I was shy and couldn't look at Jennifer. I slowly pulled myself away and stood by the wall. Everybody was silent searching for the right word. "I'll walk you down" Jennifer broke the silence. Downstairs I told her am leaving and will see her the next day.

Right at the exit was Linda. "Hey Charming" she said. "You look bored and worried" she continued after she noticed I was not going to say anything. "I'm going home" I managed to reply. "I'll drop you off" she said and before I could resist Stanley was thanking him already.

The journey home was cold. I couldn't utter any word as I someone just threw away my chance of getting close to my crush..

Linda didn't say a word to me but was chatting with Stanley like they've known for ages. Stanley seems happy and I was still angry at him for interfering that precious moment I've longed for. "He could have just pretended he didn't see me", I said to myself.

I was still thinking about how close I was to have a kiss I so much desire when Stanley said "bros, you no wan come down again?" With an angry look on my face, I stared at him like he's the only problem i have on earth. he could read the message and didn't utter another word before I stepped out of the car. "Thanks for the ride I manage to say". I didn't wait for a reply but I heard her muttering some words.

She hardly drove away before I shouted "Can't you just mind your own business" I screamed at Stanley. "I'm sorry, next time I will" he answered. I was not satisfied but he was not ready for me. At the entrance to my room, I looked at him and said "I don't want a friend who's jealous of me. How could you be so jealous to an extent you can't keep your eyes away from my babe. I'm so disappointed in you. You're a fake ass nigga dude. I've been suspecting you and you just proved it. A traitor is what you are." Looking at me in Awe, I can tell he was surprise at everything I told him. But I don't regret telling him anything. "He's a traitor" I said to myself. His eyes were swollen, I could see tears but I was not moved. "Thank you for everything he said in a fainting tone, thanks for being a friend and brother. I'll always see you as a little bro." He looked me in the eyes, touched my shoulder, "This is the end of our friendship" he said. Oh! "Go to hell man" I replied. He shamefully walked away, while I asked still smile to myself remembering how firm I grabbed her waist and how I would have felt if we had kissed.

I quickly took my shower and just when I was about to say my night prayeir, I received a text. It was from an unknown number. I quickly opened it and the content read thus......................

Episode 8⃣ loading
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by McEphiks(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
My Right Crush. Episode 8⃣
I was dumbfounded after reading the text messages I got. One of them made me.
The first from an unknown number asking me to subscribe for more read
"What seems right can actually be wrong" but why this night was what got me perplexed. And the other came from Linda "Hey, you don't look quite happy, I hope all is alright."
I reminisced on my day and realized I had done bad. I tried calling Stanley but his phone was switched off. The month following was holidays. I had to settle with my friend. But he had told me he'll be going the next day by 6am. I checked my time and it was already 10.35. I couldn't get to him because it was already late. I texted Linda back and told him I was good. We later settled for an evening outing the next day around 6:00pm
I made up my mind to go to Stanley's place the next day hopefully before he travels. I tried his number but it was still same story. I texted him "bro, I must apologize for all what I said, it was out of annoyance and I was rude, I admit and am deeply sorry, please forgive me, I'll be coming tomorrow, please wait for me before you travel, I love you bro �"
I tried his line and it was also switched off. I became worried.
I said my prayers and slept off only to wake up by 6. I was annoyed by me and I couldn't imagine Stanley leaving without my apology. I wore a shirt and a jean without taking my bath and quickly rushed to his house. I knocked and no one answered. I slumped at his door step and covered my face, I cried like I just lost a sister to death, someone tapped me, I immediately looked up and I saw Linda.
"Linda" I muttered in a shaky voice. "It's too early for a handsome dude to start crying" she said to me softly. I smiled faintly, trying to hide my tears and she helped me up. I dried my tears and asked her what she was doing here. I followed the trail of her finger and it landed on a door. "You live here?" I asked her surprisedly. "How did you think I first saw you?" I smiled and said "Nigerians, answering a question with a question" she laughed. "It's still early, am surprised am seeing you here, do you mind coming into my room?"
I obliged and we went inside her room. Decorated to a lady if her age taste, her room was Wow!. "Your room is exclusive" I complimented her. "Oh my, thank you my boo" she said smiling. I laughed.

"What were you doing there by this early hours of the morning?". He asked. "I did something horrible and I needed to apologize". He smiled and when I asked he said nothing. I looked at the clock hanging on his wall and it was 7:20.
"I have to go now" I got up to go and he held my hand.............
Episode 9⃣ loading.
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by McEphiks(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
*My right crush Episode 9⃣*
"You seems bothered" she said. I wanted to deny and pretend nothing is up. "You need someone to take to", she continues. "I'm always here" I may not be the lady you love but you're my type of man". Be assured of my full support. Just share what is eating you up with me and consider it done" she assured. I wanted to talk to someone but not she. In a minute I remembered how good Stanley has been to me. I felt horrible. How many times he has saved my ass. He was always there. He is more than a friend. "You're a fool Sawyer, I shouted! The thoughts of my best friend and companion hurts me so bad. Its like burning fire shut up in my bones.

Relax she said. She was still speaking but noticed I lost interest. She held my head, looked into my eyes. Her smile was charming as the smile from a mermaid (If you've seen one before). With a soft and sexy tone she said "You need a hug". Just what I wanted. She opened her arms and I just let myself go. She kissed my neck and I felt a strange feelings. Is it emotions, is it my thoughts, or am hallucinating? As much as I wish it wasn't her, I can't help but enjoy the moment. I was becoming a slave to my thoughts. I obliged to the mind telling me to make a move. "She don give you � light na the voice echoed". *You better behave" another said from within. Lost in my owns thoughts I freed myself from her arms. Gazing at how beautiful she is I couldn't help but mutter the words "You're endowed". She looked me in the eyes like a vulture watching his prey, she stared closer like she was going to eat my eyes up. "I know you want me" she said standing up to lose her robe. "Don't be a shy guy" she continues. Now unclad with her breast firmly pointing at me like an arrow aim at its target, her whole body keeps telling me, come have me. I can't resist this. "I got to take my chance" I said to myself. As I stood up she loves backward with her finger beckoning at me, I followed trace and finally got to place my hands on her waist. I held her firmly like she was going to escape. I miss her cheeks, down to the crook of her neck and chest. She was responding until we heard a hand clapping behind us. Bravo! Bravo!! Bravo!!! She said. I turned it was Jennifer.

Next episode tomorrow.
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by BIGGIE121(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bro weldone i dey enjoy your story but the update is too short
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by skubido(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Haaaa, Jennifer ke, sangba fo.

Tanks for the update
Re: Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) by izaray(f): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lol..Busted

Thanks for the update op

(1) (Reply)

African Online Magazine / James Patterson Tops Forbes' Highest Paid Authors List / What Is Essay Writing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.