Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos (41538 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Gistpeeps: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Dino Melaye who recently won Kogi West senatorial seat, returns back to Office Today after been declared as the winner.

The Returning Officer, Prof. Emmanuel Bala announced in the early hours of Monday in Lokoja that Melaye polled 85, 395 votes to defeat Sen. Smart Adeyemi of the APC who scored 66, 901 votes.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Dino-Melaye-Makes-First-Appearance-At-The-Senate-House-After-General-Elections.html

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Gistpeeps: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Congratulations

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by osamz007: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Man of the year grin

50 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by vicdom(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin cheesy
I'm so much in love with this man. Federal might and Yahaya bello played into his hands in the name of public ridicule and humiliation. But as a smart and intelligent Man, he grab and took it to his advantage. 70% of the votes he garnered were sympathy votes. I'm from his district and I know what I'm saying. He beat smart in 7/7 local government that make up Kogi west senatorial district. Good people of Kabba, oworo, ijumu, isanlu etc perceived that Smart Adeyemi was being used as a willing tool by the Governor to humiliate meleye. But they waited to the right time to revolt and return the favour to Dino. Same fate await Yahaya bello by Nov this during the Governorship election. It would be kogi west, kogi East against kogi central. This is about 75% percent population against just a paltry 25%. PDP would field someone from Igala land which is kogi east and use okun man as deputy which is kogi west. Coupled with the lackluster performance of Yahaya bello in governance, it will surely be a work over for PDP by November this year. Igala land population determine the election in kogi state. They constitute about 50-55% population of the entire state. Okun is about 20% same as Ebira where Yahaya comes from. Other minor tribes could be around 5%. But I see APC denying Yahaya bello ticket for second term. They may likely go to Igala land to pick someone, else it would a work over for PDP.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
The slayer of Buhari

Congratulations man of the people .

23 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by orion7: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The slayer of Buhari

zombies will be sooo pained eh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Cletus77(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Funny man..

Guess he is so loved by his people

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Gistpeeps: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cletus77:
Funny man..

Guess he is so loved by his people

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by hisgrace090: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
To proof that occupying aso rock thuse not turn one to god as is being displayed now.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Tundemuttee: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ride On.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by alexpumpin: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
The third pic speaks volume of who Dino really is. He has a strong connection with the common man, little wonder how he defeated all forces from Abuja with the help of common man.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Petersamuel8(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lets all Welcome APC's nightmare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Gistpeeps: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Petersamuel8:
Lets all Welcome APC's nightmare

grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Congratulations to dino melaye,but I'm not sure he will enjoy the 9th Senate the way he did under Saraki leadership. I expect him to apply more wisdom this time,so that he doesn't do half of his tenure under suspension. The 9th Senate may likely be a rubber stamp with core Apc members in position of leadership. He might not get the kind of protection he got in the 8th Senate.

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Olibboy: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
action ti poju
Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by helinues: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Alariwo of senate

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Fadomero(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
challenges are made only for strong men nor for woman rapper

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by BABANGBALI: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
I pray he gets sense in this second coming

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by segnotide: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
nawhaoooooo! back to office
Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by hucienda: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
lol .. even the security man dey feel DM.

dis man sabi the theatrics of Nigerian politics and plays it well.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Welcome back Dino but pls you are not a senator representing social media. Get to work and represent us well

vicdom:
grin cheesy
I'm so much in love with this man. Federal might and Yahaya bello played into his hands in the name of public ridicule and humiliation. But as a smart and intelligent Man, he grab and took it to his advantage. 70% of the votes he garnered were sympathy votes. I'm from his district and I know what I'm saying. He beat smart in 7/7 local government that make up Kogi west senatorial district. Good people of Kabba, oworo, ijumu, isanlu etc perceived that Smart Adeyemi was being used as a willing tool by the Governor to humiliate meleye. But they waited to the right time to revolt and return the favour to Dino. Same fate await Yahaya bello by Nov this during the Governorship election. It would be kogi west, kogi East against kogi central. This is about 75% percent population against just a paltry 25%. PDP would field someone from Igala land which is kogi east and use okun man as deputy which is kogi west. Coupled with the lackluster performance of Yahaya bello in governance, it will surely be a work over for PDP by November this year. Igala land population determine the election in kogi state. They constitute about 50-55% population of the entire state. Okun is about 20% same as Ebira where Yahaya comes from. Other minor tribes could be around 5%. But I see APC denying Yahaya bello ticket for second term. They may likely go to Igala land to pick someone, else it would a work over for PDP.
I'm from Bunu and I disagree with you to an extent. Dino is not deserving of the love showed him by our people. He is a tricky politician who is using public sympathy as against performance. Political survival is what he craves. Bello is a bad market in Kogi so aligning against him will sway public sentiment to his side and that's what he capitalised on. Let's not forget he is part of the reasons we have Bello as Governor. He craves power so much that he betrayed one of his own only to get stung by a no nonsense egoistic Bello.

If only we can open our eyes in Kogi, most of our leaders should be on the sideline. We need a kind of Kwara political crusade in Kogi starting with Bello in November.

I won't be surprised if Dino decamps to APC after Bello is out of the picture because that's what he is, a chameleon. But make no mistake about this, Dino will soon become politically useless as Smart because the masses will know him for who he truly is, an opportunist.

Saraki is gone, Dino won't be a principal officer in the 9th senate. Hopefully his theatrics will die down. And pls don't praise Dino by talking of Federal might. Buhari is a man who doesn't talk much but is deadly. If the presidency is to settle his case, public drama won't save him.

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by BABANGBALI: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Olibboy:
action ti poju
what action?
Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by superior1: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Respect Cat with 7 lives

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
The drama queen returns!
So this guy beats Smart both home and away! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by seanswitch(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bros you don type this thing put for somewhere before?

vicdom:
grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by ankpaone: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The slayer of Buhari
ehen..no wonder Buhari did not win.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos by Iboni1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
incoming senate minority leader

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence / Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.