Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil (26377 Views)

Nigeria: U.S. Organizes Global Boycott Of Nigerian Crude Oil / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by tflow: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2010
What an interesting topic.I did it for 3 good year n never made a penil rather I wasted those years,time,money n dreamt of something dat wil never cum true.my only regret is my stupid friend dat introduce it to me.anyone telling u he or she has a product is just startin or introduce to the business.even if u ask a dog on the road in apapa if he has AGO d dog will tell u he ask just to know how stupid n crazy the business is.

I was in the bank with my buyer,all for the bank manager to bring out a fake document.there has never been a product in the first place.all dis that people say I have dis or dat is just a mere hoax.

Just imagine someone telling u that he has 20000MT of AGO that could worth billions of naira now send a common agent to start lookin for buyer is dat not insane.most of dis product are being financed by the bank so plsssss don't wast ur precious time n money lookin for fakers.the buyer n seller never agreed for once so they are just as stupid as the facilitator,cos they know they are not going to buy nor sell infact no product no money.I really suffered for that 3years but thank God I gat the experience about oil n gas.

Right now am the CEO of JollyGood Nig.ltd so I av my own company n do the downstream that is local supply of AGO,PMS n DPK.everybody in apapa are agents just wastin time n money most are just like dis agbero or taut.I really wish they could realise this on time n find sumthing better doing.anyone interest could call me on 08037699996.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by wise3g(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2010
no no no no,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by resumepro(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
Apart from working in the oil industry, i have folks who rest out oil transit carriages (tankers),
and they make alot of box, real cash
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by snthesis(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
i have- from LPFO.
truth be told, crude oil deals runs into mega bucks and it is extremely exclusive (except u r tinking of bunkering- even @dat the ppl dat do bunkering na serious connex men!).
The genuine buyers and sellers already know themselves,theres is absolutely no way i would have 20000MT of LPFO loaded on a vessel and i will go around looking for a buyer-totally impossicant grin, so be extremely weary of people claiming to have "products".
it is only by the grace of God or perhaps a personal favour from someone will an outside broker get into a major Oil deal.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by resumepro(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2010
snthesis:

i have- from LPFO.
truth be told, crude oil deals runs into mega bucks and it is extremely exclusive (except u r tinking of bunkering- even @dat the ppl dat do bunkering na serious connex men!).
The genuine buyers and sellers already know themselves,theres is absolutely no way i would have 20000MT of LPFO loaded on a vessel and i will go around looking for a buyer-totally impossicant grin, so be extremely weary of people claiming to have "products".
it is only by the grace of God or perhaps a personal favour from someone will an outside broker get into a major Oil deal.

you are definitely right! you got a point there, wink
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by stagger: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2010
snthesis:

i have- from LPFO.

Well said. A friend of mine just had a hefty allocation approved for him from the Petroleum Ministry. The deal was pushed from the highest authority in the land and a European oil giant is already waiting in the wings to snap it up.

Anyone coming here to say he has such allocation and is looking for a buyer is just nuts!
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by VictorN(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2010
it takes more than what you know or think it's only when god favors you and you need to have a proper foundation doing the internet and phone calls from morning to night expecting a deal to scare through is a cheer waste of time and energy. i won't say i have arrive as far as this the nigerian oil and gas industry is concern, but i know that i have tasted oil and gas money. and even business opportunity that gives me more cash. just be tasty for knowledge and look for the right information and pray that god sees you through. that's all i have to say for now.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 03, 2010
If glutony does not exist between mandate and agent, the crude oil business will be very profitable
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by VictorN(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2010
if you want to discover how i made money here pm
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by kaynoJah(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2010
That it is not commonly consummated does not make it a mirage. Oil leave this country everyday, legally or illegally. Human beings facilitate those movements and they make their commissions likewise.
The issue with the business is that a whole bunch of shenanigans are (or is it claim?) to be in the business. Hence, almost impossible to sieve the real oil dealers from the touts. It's the only business in Nigeria you hear all sorts of title ranging from Dr., Prof., Engr., Pastor, Bishop, to even ordained Priests! People who can barely spell their names! They have bastardized the industry so terribly that no sane mind would not think it's a shadow business.
In summary, once you see a real oil dealer, you certainly will not need to ask if he/she is one. The aura, the dressing, the car all around him/her will speak for itself. He/she will never flash you with his GSM. He/she will always call and speak, NOT,'call-me-back-please kind of impostors'!
Avoid telephone and internet bargaining. Once SPA is mentioned before serious TTMs, scram!!! As a broker/facilitator, ensure you physically confirm cash and even see the colour of the funds. Invite the seller to a meeting and run your scan on him. Tell-tale revelations will always show if he/she is really a seller. Period. Once you observe all these, I bet you, you will discover that money-making is simple through crude oil sales and it does exist for real.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by K2: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
kesx:

crude oil deals are very complicated .
1)  A genuine seller with allocation  would require  letter of intent from the buyer along with buyers company profile -which is normal
   The  buyer may be willing to release that but the brokers wont allow that  to get to the seller because of fear
   of circumvention.
2) for tto/ ttt deals brokers would need millions of naira to broker a deal  successfully.

3)  for CIF , one rarely get a seller ready to give 2% performance bond

4) for FOB and direct loading , buyer are not willing to chatter a vessel without assurance that vessel would be
     loaded. -but this is the easiest . seller would not demand any fee, LOI  all seller would demand is CPA, Q88, ATL

most of the spot deals are dubious. because nobody would load 2million
For genuine buyers, we are able to offer 2million to 8 million barrels monthly. With CIF we’d give a 2% Performance bond. We are also willing to provide 2 – 5 years financial history once SPA is signed. Of course there’d be no payment until product is delivered to buyer’s destination and buyer performs Q & Q. Whoever is interested should leave their email. Please genuine buyers only. We have TTO as well. The seller would assume all the fees with reassignment and security and buyer would simply add this to payment for Crude when they’ve done their Q and Q. Genuine buyers only.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by kaynoJah(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2010
Do you have any record of previous successful performance? We hear your kind of story every other day. The amount of money in your (seller's) bank account is no acceptable professional method of checking performance. The fund (if there's a dime there!)may have come through any means including but not limited to ransom payment for kidnapping.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Dubstic: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2010
I hav a buyer dat buys tto but they hav been disapointed severaly.they hav a quota from d govt but their customers need more dan they can get from d govt so dey only want tto wit bond.sela issues bond first b4 dere bg.they hav very good recod in nnpc.if u hav genuine sela send me an email on slimdubstic@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Jolomsguy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2010
We have great opportunities in this nation that we are grossly loosing due to greed and poor mindset.
The Malaysians came to Nigeria on a visit and went back with an handful of palm fruit (That grows every nook and cranny of our nation, we don’t need to stress ourselves trying to plant) today, they are the richest in palm oil.
The ability to identify opportunities around us makes a success… we have crude and finished product i.e. PMS/AGO/HHK/DPK/ATK and many other mineral resources God has blessed us with but we don’t take advantage of it rather killing or circumventing each other.

My people, there are many investors that has made several attempt to assist in building our great nation but due to lack of trust they are have back out.
Notwithstanding, there are still hope, for example, I work in one of the reputable oil firm in Nigeria and also have access to some of those that have JV with NNPC and some third/mandate for product allocation, but genuine buyer has been a major factor.
Now, if you have any one mind that is genuine (A search will be conducted to confirm the genuiness) and if found out not black listing comes in thereafter.
You will also confirm any product document issued to before any transaction.

This is a very serious issue, we need to build our great nation.
You can reach via well2soul@yahoo.com, well2soul@aol.com or well 2soul@hotmail.com please be focused minded.

Joloms
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by emmaco24(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
The Nigerian oil and gas industry is a massive one with so many opportunities.Nevertheless,the not too friendly business climate in Nigeria and our bad international reputation is not helping matters at all.
I have seen guys who have made real money in facilitating crude oil deals in Nigeria.At first,I saw it as a waste of time as I could not understand how individuals could facilitate crude oil transactions between the Nigerian government and interested buyers.At that time,I thought crude oil deals were only between the Nigerian government via NNPC and government of other countries like the US and China.I was among those that would make jest of one of my friends who we thought was wasting his time on something that would never be realized but,we were wrong.
The guy in question was so wretched that at times,he would beg me to buy him time in cyber cafes or beg to make a minute call with my phone or send a text.All these changed one day he cruised into the cyber cafe where we usually browse with a brand new Toyota Camry and looking totally changed.He had new clothes,shoes,etc.
We got curious and asked hoe come and he told us that one of his deals ad clicked.What was his share?
$0.25cents/barrels of 2million barrels of BLCO totaling approximately $500,000.00.
He dashed us money and bought free time for everyone present that day.He even invited us to his church for thanksgiving.Mehn,I became interested in the business and he was good enough to put me through the basics which most people would not have done.From then on,I started pursuing it vigorously and it consumed the better part of my income plus savings - making calls,internet,going for meetings and all that.

At first,I thought it won't take me up to a month to seal a deal but I was wrong but I did not relent then until February, 2010 when I thought my breakthrough had come.Actually,the deal was 2million barrels of  BLCO and it pulled through successfully.SPA was signed,ATB given by seller,clearance paid by buyer,vessel moved to Cotonou for Q&Q which was done successfully.To tell you the truth,I had written out a cheque for the purchase of my church land which was a vow I made then and I had started pricing the new house I would buy but something happened.
When it was time for payment,the buyer said he cannot pay all the accounts on the SPA (there were about 8 a different accounts) because if he did,he would have to explain some things to IRS and the FBI which he said he didn't want to do.So,he instructed us to come up with a two paymasters among us.One paymaster was to receive $0.50cents/bbl which is approximately $1m.My own share from the whole thing was $0.20cents = $400,000.00
The paymaster for our group was a Nigerian based in Ukraine so we all agreed for the money to go into his account while we all signed MOU with him.At the end the payment was made into his account but he started telling us cock and bull stories which I cannot share here because of time.At the end,till today,I am yet to receive my $400,000 which I worked for.His phone number is no longer going through,he doesn't reply his emails and he's no longer online on skype and yahoo messenger as he used to be.I got word that he left Ukraine and is now in Turkey while some said Germany.That's how I lost a life changing $400,000.00 to one untrustworthy he-goat.That's why I always say "a Nigerian will always be a Nigerian,whether he's abroad or not.You can take the person away from Nigeria but you can't take the Nigerianess away from him"

So,with this I am more than convinced that it is real.I didn't stop there although it affected me a lot but I did not relent.I have since then kept on pursuing it and I know that one day,it will click again.That's my personal experience.

From my own observations,I have come to understand that there are lots of fake people in the industry - both buyers and sellers.Guys that can barely pay telephone and hotel bills not to talk of having the money to purchase big volumes of crude oil as they claim.I remember one that came from Cotonou one time claiming he's a buyer.After meeting him in Maryland,my partner and I ended up paying his hotel bills that night.
The truth is this,most of these so-called Nigerian/Cotonou/Togo/Ghana buyers who claim to want to buy 2m barrels are fakes.They are time wasters.that's why I always avoid them because I know at the end of the day,the deal would never pull through because once the chips are down,they would start giving excuses or asking for things that are not just possible.How can someone ask a seller to move his loaded vessel to Cotonou without commitment or proof of funds? It's simply shows they don't know what they are doing because if not,they would know that vessels don't run on waters - that you need millions to bunker a vessel with AGO.

For me,I deal directly with recognized sellers/JV Operators who are proven to deliver for example TOTAL,SHELL and MOBIL.If I must deal with other sellers,then I must see and confirm the seller's NNPC allocation.On the other end,I deal with foreign buyers based in US,UK,Germany,Netherlands,etc who have the financial capability to buy crude but it does not mean that there are no fake foreign buyers.But,with due diligence and check ups,you will know those that can perform.

With the above said,if I had like about $20,000.00 right now,I would have closed a deal long ago through TOTAL.
TOTAL only requires the buyer to charter or precharter a vessel and they will give NOR is 48 hours after which the buyer is expected to give POF before transhipment.My buyer has told me that because of their past experiences in Nigeria,they can no longer charter vessels waiting for a seller to perform.There have been times when they ran into debts after chartering a vessel for 3 months and the sellers could not perform.So,they told me that if I am sure of my TOTAL connection,I should use my money a precharter the vessel on their behalf after which if TOTAL sends NOR,they will POF and take up the product from that point.But,where man fit get that kind of money from?

To precharter a 2million barrel vessel from Fleet Managers,Dubai through their registered agents in Nigeria,it's about $12,500 which will last for two weeks.Within the 2 weeks validity of the precharter,the transaction must have been concluded as TOTAL will send NOR to the prechartered vessel within 48 hours.Their price is 10/8 which is very good and if I offer my buyer 10/6 they will take it.This will leave another $2.00/bbl to play around with.
Making money in this is very easy provided you have the right connections to the real people.
In this business,it's not all about working hard,it's all about working smart.You can work hard with the wrong people for 10 years and get nothing,but with the right people,you only work smart and become rich in not more than two weeks.

Always try to get it straight from the beginning.Tighten the seller's end by being sure of his performance and tighten the buyer's end also by being sure of their financial capability to pay for the products.
I have seen TOTAL send NOR to a buyer's prechartered vessel but the buyer could not POF and the deal stalled.Then the guys that paid for the precharter lost their money without getting anything back.

Enough said,Nigerian crude oil business is real but there are certain things one must know and do to succeed and with due diligence,success is guaranteed.

If anyone with good connections and is interested in working with me,you can drop me a line nanichient@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by oraxgeorge(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
yea some times it could be frustrating for one to seal a deal. i have for years been pursuing a deal but most of the time i end up into the hand of fake sellers. but it is a very good deal if you know your worth. for every seller request for PB (performance bond) of certain amount. if he is a genuine seller he will put. I for one just concluded 2 deals on BLCO and is hopping to seal the 3rd one on focados. some dubious sellers will make you lose intreats on the deal. its not easy to get a genuine seller but once you do and you get a genuine buyer you are blessed.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by femmy2010(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
This is a very interesting thread and an eye opener.
B4 now whenever someone says anything about Cruide-oil,the next thing that comes to mind is 419.
That wrong assertion has indeed change.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by MackDealer: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2010
ok guys, am a little new to this and I belong to the school of thought that anything crude oil is 419 but that change a few months a ago when a trusted friend introduced to a geniue buyer thats represents a refinery in the US who I have been working with for a couple of months now but most sellers out of Nigeria are complete frauds. So my question for any experienced person here that have represented a seller before is this, What is an acceptable procedure for CIF, at what stage should an SPA be signed?

I have this seller that seems to be ok but am about to walk away from the deal because they keep pushing for SPA to be signed before we can move forward yet they have not provided anything remotely close to POP, my simple analogy is though oil seems to be a seller's market but if you are going to ask someone for $300m you should be able to provide some proof of what you want to sell.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by GurusForum: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2010
Oil biz is real but very frustrating if you get into wrong hands.

I have my own experience. I have good buyers from USA. These guys are my facilitators in the US while I'm theirs in Nigeria. We have tried all we could do to do some deals but Nigerian sellers are always disappointing.

I have personally moved some Board of Directors of NNPC to US in 2006 when they attended OTC to see my people over there and they did. What frustrated that deal is greed. More so, we tried through the Consular General in New York for it, but nothing good came out of it.

We have direct contacts to oil majors in US coz my facilitators (their firm) are Project Manager for oil refineries and oil companies. They know their Vice Presidents/Directors one-on-one.

It came to a point where I stopped pursing it coz it drained me but my contacts kept calling me to continue. To be frank with you, am tired of wasting money on calls to useless sellers and their mandates.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jesuspikin(m): 1:42am On Nov 15, 2010
brodas,
in this our world called Nigeria everything is possible and at the same time impossible.the much that has been said are all correct based on different perspective.the truth is oil deals are real, though in the business there are charlatans, fraudsters ,time wasters,rumor mongers,urchins who claim to be buyers, mandates, agents and facilitators.these group make up about 85% of the entire racket, the other 15% are the real guys,buyers,mandates,agents, and facilitators who are also made up of gluttons and greedy guys who are millionaires try to be multimillionaire,multimillionaires trying to be billionaires and billionaires trying to be trillionaires,the sequence goes on unending, but to be in the circle of these serious minded guys is difficult but possible.when you locate yourself in this group you have another fight of not allowing yourself to be used as pawns to satisfy their greed by knowing how to tightening up your end.i started as an errand boy but gradually am going up the ladder.so the end of this matter is that its real but hell difficult.another thing in this biz is its a business that when you are a facilitator you start it almost empty handed,all you need is just money for calls and cybercafe fees and sometimes transport,anybody telling you to pay upfront of any amount say 300k for terminal,ports or whatever clearance are rouges.just tell the person not to call your line again.be wise,money sometime can be made empty-handed when you are favored by the GOD of favor who locates you in the right cycle of individuals
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by K2: 3:04am On Nov 15, 2010
GurusForum:

Oil biz is real but very frustrating if you get into wrong hands.

I have my own experience. I have good buyers from USA. These guys are my facilitators in the US while I'm theirs in Nigeria. We have tried all we could do to do some deals but Nigerian sellers are always disappointing.

I have personally moved some Board of Directors of NNPC to US in 2006 when they attended OTC to see my people over there and they did. What frustrated that deal is greed. More so, we tried through the Consular General in New York for it, but nothing good came out of it.
We have direct contacts to oil majors in US coz my facilitators (their firm) are Project Manager for oil refineries and oil companies. They know their Vice Presidents/Directors one-on-one.
It came to a point where I stopped pursing it coz it drained me but my contacts kept calling me to continue. To be frank with you, am tired of wasting money on calls to useless sellers and their mandates.
If you are interested, I also reside in the US and working on behalf of a genuine seller that has been lifting for at least 20yrs. There's proof of past performance, POP, ATS etc that could be verified with NNPC. The seller is also issuing 2% performance bond (CIF). I am currently working on 2 deals. One is closing this week. There's also a TTO where the seller would assume all security and reassignment fee upfront. If interested let me know.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by estatemark(m): 3:24am On Nov 15, 2010
Do U need a property but don't have Enough time to search? or You live outside Lagos and limited by distance? . Here is your option, send your request to us by filling the Property request form @ www.miklins.com, or text your NAME, REQUEST & DESIRED LOCATION 08099925661, 07036693730. You get a positive feedback within 24 hours.

Based on your request,

1.We will shortlist and inspect all matching properties before inviting you to make your choice( We will at all times consider your tight schedule and try as much as possible to work with it)

3. As soon as we get your request information through our website, we will promptly send update on avaliable options for you through your telephone numbers or email address.( we will need your consent to send pictures)

4.Negotiate all bottlenecks in your favour and ensure you get the best value for your hard earned money.

5.Acting as your agent, we will put our experience and skills to your benefit, We will every detail that we know about your desired property and provide you with mortgage options.

Only serious property seekers need contact us!

For guide on how to fill our request form pls contact:

Miklins & Associates
Tel: 07036693730, 08099925661, 07026261279
email: info@miklins.com
Follow us on twitter—www.twitter/estatemark
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by MackDealer: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2010
K2:

If you are interested, I also reside in the US and working on behalf of a genuine seller that has been lifting for at least 20yrs. There's proof of past performance, POP, ATS etc that could be verified with NNPC. The seller is also issuing 2% performance bond (CIF). I am currently working on 2 deals. One is closing this week. There's also a TTO where the seller would assume all security and reassignment fee upfront. If interested let me know.

K2, am also inthe US and have a genuine buyer, the deal am working on presently the POP has been the roadblock, so if your seller can provide all you've listed lets get together offline to see if we can work something out. My email is in my profile.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by GurusForum: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ K2

Are you real or what? Coz my contacts are based in Florida. They have good connections here in Nigeria and the US. Like I said before, they deal directly with multi-nationals in the US who are also buying crude from Nigeria but it is not enough for them.

If you're real, then pm your details in the US and they will get in touch with you. If your seller(s) is real, they can even take you guys to the Nigeria Consulate Office in new York for formalizing the deal.

Am waiting.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by income2010: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2010
If you are not having a direct 'letter of authority to represent' from your principal buyer,or letter of authority to sell from your principal seller;

info@xpluscompany.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by GurusForum: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ K2

Email already sent to you now.

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by suze(f): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2010
I sell a.g.o, p.m.s and d.p.k in both in storage and outsidebar.My company has tankfarm depots in lagos and calabar.We also have offices in ibadan,calabar,portharcourt,kano,abuja and ilorin.We import petroleum products monthly and I have ready and regular customers who buy from me.If ur a serious buyer, u can leave ur email and I'll contact u.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by greenhope(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2010
Nice forum Topic. I have a thread where I explained and gave out free report on how you can start importing goods from China without a startup capital.

You can find it here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-548754.0.html

Andy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Sugar Refinery In Niger State Shut Down / NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? / The Nigerian Bank That Operates The Best Kiddies' Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.