Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil (26418 Views)

Nigeria: U.S. Organizes Global Boycott Of Nigerian Crude Oil / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by EzzyIzzy: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2011
Hello K2,
Please I will need to contact you,regarding your sellers. I have a credible buyer who is ready to charter a vessel of at least 1million barrels. My email is mint4tycoon@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by oildealz: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2011
Lpfo available: at kadauna refinery call 08098746712 mrkpm69@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jungle700: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2011
IF you have a seller that has a loaded vessel in either Nigerian or Cotonou water and can issue ATB for buyer’s Supercargo and SGS to conduct Q&Q.
I have got a reliable buyer who will only post LC for the full cargo value after successful Q&Q inspection. If you can work with this Please e-mail me - enquiries1986@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by income2010: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2011
i sealed a deal,it was not easy.i invested lots of cash
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dadaja2004: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2011
income2010, hi, i think i will like to associate myself with success. Kindly text your phone num to this phone 08120667128, 08095094932. Dare
Congratulation
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by routik(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2011
1. We have a buyer (CIF) who needs 2-4 mil bb x 12 at 6/4 discount and seller MUST be able to send POP
via swift on b2b ONLY.
please call if interested.

Please click here for more details
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by bobvictor: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2011
i am mandate for a buyer in usa , i am looking for bulk allocation to buy from NNPC.
and only direct seller with good price can contact me , no facilitator accept on the buyer side .
and seller most have POP to verifies on share scream london . +2348127227799.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by K2: 3:25am On Feb 05, 2011
@collins465, I'll give you a call.

@Bobvictor,  "Share scream London"?
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Obalola3: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2011
Yes, I have make some good money out of oil biz, before that I and my partners have lost huge amount of money to scammers, even to big names in this country, we use to carry money in cattons to them scammers, the problem is that it is either the foraign counterpart come to Nigeria to scam

their brothers out there or

Sellers are scammers, dont be decived, bot side are guilty in this senerio, I have wealth of experience in this matter, I know what it takes to

sign contract with NNPC,

If you have a serious buyer R.W.A we can make it happen, it is easy to sign oil bizness contract if get the right players to play the game

my no +23437762096, Good Luck.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jerykojo(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2011
THE TRUTH ABT THIS WHOLE CRUDE IS THERE ARE VERY FEW BUYERs AND MORE OF SCOUTERS, DON EVRYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE A DEAL,EVEN THOU I'M NT GIVINGUP, BUYERS AND SELLERS TRANSACT EVERYDAY, IT'S BEST WEN U SPEAK TO A MANDATE TO A BUYER THAN THIS LONG CHAIN.ATBs ISSUED BUT THEY KEEP XING,MOST OF THEM WILL TEll U I'M THE BUYER, SO WERE ARE THESE BUYERS?
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jerykojo(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2011
THE TRUTH ABT THIS WHOLE CRUDE IS THERE ARE VERY FEW BUYERs AND MORE OF SCOUTERS, DON EVRYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE A DEAL,EVEN THOU I'M NT GIVINGUP, BUYERS AND SELLERS TRANSACT EVERYDAY, IT'S BEST WEN  U SPEAK TO A MANDATE TO A BUYER THAN THIS LONG CHAIN.ATBs ISSUED BUT THEY KEEP XING,MOST OF THEM WILL TEll U I'M THE BUYER, SO WERE ARE THESE BUYERS?
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by income2010: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2011
interesting
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by BMWM5: 12:54am On Feb 09, 2011
You guys are all living on another planet as far as I'm concerned !

I don't want to sound too offensive but 98% of the people on this page are either ignorant fools/oxygen deprived lunatics or simple and elementary charlatans !

Let me tell you something, anyone/almost anyone selling crude that is located on a ship is selling a stolen product. Most of you haven't even scratched the surface of what you're attempting to do, take a look at the written English of most of you on here, even though your computers have spell-check you can't construct simple sentences that my 7 year old son can construct !

, and you all want to carry out transactions in the region on $100million ! This is sheer stupidity coupled with unbridled ignorance, do you guys understand what i'm saying, or your collective vocabularies have flown south ?

Unitl we all start "working" for a living and not simply attempting to dupe unsuspecting individuals we're, in this case most of you, are in for a very long dark ride.

Crude oil, on Nairaland ! Have any of you ever seen a crude oil trader ? You're all jokers !
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by richydav: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2011
HI GUYS
I ENTERED THIS SITE YESTERDAY AND SAW ALL THE COMMENTS MADE, I EVEN WROTE TO OVER CONTACTS I PICKED FROM HERE IN ORDER TO GET PRODUCT SINCE I HAVE GOOD BUYERS
BUT UNFORTUNATELY,NONE OF THEMHAVE REPLIED ME TILL NOW, DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS REAL, I HAVE SINCERELY NOT MADE MONEY FROM ANY OIL DEALS SINCE FOUR YEARS NOW, IT HAS EITHER BEEN CIRCUNVENTION OR STORIES FROM SELLERS AND BUYERS AGENT, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GET TO ME?
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by richydav: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2011
PLEASE I HAVE A 70KMT VESSEL URGENTLY FOR LOADING, CAN ANY OF THE SELLER CAN ME THROUGH cedarsway.oil@gmail.com.THANKS
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com.

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by richydav: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
D.FIDE
PTHANKS BUT PLEASE LET ME FIND A LOADER FIRST BEFORE I CAN THINK ABOUT THOSE PRODUCT
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by richydav: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2011
hello house, is there anything for me yet?, thanks to jerry and tunde for their replies.regards
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by routik(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2011
@jerykojo
plz wat kind of business can i do with 80-100 thousand naira apart from sports betting, my mail, jerykojo@yahoo.com
how can someone deal with you after asking this kind of question?
@K2
how can i determine a genuine seller, and those  of you that claim to have loaded vessel, crude oil is not a crayfish business that you can just load and then start looking for buyer. we,re talking of millions of dollars here both the seller and the buyer must come to final agreement.
but kai, i need a genuine seller, how can i  know one? majority that have contacted me are hostlers and scammers, one was flashing me and said i should text the procedures to his phone. lol

ONE OF MY BUYERS PROCEDURES STATED:

NOTE: Failure by Seller to move vessel and contents to Cotonou for Q&Q (by buyer) and failure by Buyer to complete Q&Q and place financial instrument, shall attract a fine of USD 1,000,000.00 (one million US dollars) to be paid by the defaulting party to the offended party.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by income2010: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2011
the only way to prosper here is to know your stuff on the business:Further,you need 3E's:
1.Education
2.Experience
3.Excessive Cash

Truth is ,principals both on buying and selling ends wont pay commissions to bunch of intermediaries they do not know personally.This is the core truth.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dadaja2004: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2011
Hi Colli, If you are sure of what you are saying then reach me on 08102227128 or dadaja2004@gmail.com, dadaja2004@yahoo.co.uk Dare.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by acho4444: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2011
C.o making only 2% dealers break thru
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by routik(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2011
TTO Assurance from my buyer

The buyer is ready to produce POF if necessary.
The important step here is for the seller to take the vessel and contents to International waters. Once that is done and documents are released, the buyer Supercargo people complete the Q&Q. All payments are effected (logistics, cargo, agents) and vessel is taken over by buyer to disport.

NOTE: Our procedures are simple and our buyers are real, not fakes. Also, transaction usually completes in less than a week.

CIF Assurance from my buyer

Collins,

If any person or group claim to have cude for sale, or have an allocation, ask them to provide a Letter of Origin. Once we get that letter we can help them place the 2% Performance Bond (PB) that's required to seal the deal on a CIF or FOB transaction. I'll call later to confirm this directive"

i have not come here to read jargon comments. if you're a genuine seller or have access to one, please kindly drop your contact info for further details.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by segelee: 4:49am On Feb 25, 2011
Its absolutely ridiculus to think u can cut corner to make mega bucks.i lost money that can make me rather than make money,oil deal be careful especially when going to d creeks .
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by rasputinn(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2011
Not yet cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by hannie: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2011
^ u sef dey look for buyer abi ? cheesy

just make sure to verify any vessel wey dem talk say dey loaded from me b4 u begin wahala urself, majority of the peeps here are timewasting neophytes in the biz! grin
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by lordkrato(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2011
Hello Collins.

I have seen your posts here and want to give you a shot.

i can link you to a Direct Seller.No intermediary. For Crude.The only condition is that you must be speaking with a mandate or buyer direct.

Besides that,then we would not be getting anywhere.,my number is 08184128294, or monsieur_germain@yahoo.com

@all.

All those talking about 3E's should stop reading Kiyosaki's books and get into the real world.

The Oil Business involves 1 thing:- a branch between the buyer and seller.anyone who seals the chain gets the cash.

like a normal fragile chain.the longer it is,the lesser in strength.Get a direct contact and you would seal deals in no time.

so,instead of chasing 9 birds in the bush while playing permutation,get one end sealed and confirmed and you would have 50% work done,simple,
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by sirblondy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
I lost a client some days ago because my so called seller was beating around the bush looking for a way to scam my buyer.
provide pop became a problem.4 days ago the russian sent a text that he has a better offer some where else.and that 500,000 dollars was given him for making the right choice for him start .any genuine seller please.i always have genuine buyers, okwagbe@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by hannie: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2011
^ story story!

ur so called Russian buyer himself is a broker grin

500,000 dollars indeed cool
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by sirblondy(m): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2011
@hannie what is the problem with you, is that how to give a reply?you should grow up.only adults in this zone.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by sirblondy(m): 1:26am On Mar 01, 2011
story story!

your so called Russian buyer himself is a broker

500,000 dollars indeed

@hannie
I was talk about a text he sent me,you saying story story,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Unstable Value Of The Naira In The Parallel Market - Afolabi Olugbemiga Sam / How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions / CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.