Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) (54251 Views)

Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) / How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win / Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by puyol005(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
LOL.... My guy na fine actor
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by mmclatino(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
why do people vote for him?
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
superior1:
Since it was Tinubu who won the election, I dont understand his celebration
You have started Wailing Already grin

1 Like

Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by perdollar(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
puppet! to be disused soon
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by subcbouy: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
noblealuu:
Sanwo Olu please don't fail Lagosians. I personally voted for you NOT because of your party but your person. I voted for APC HoA 3rd term bidder just because I had about his legacies.

I voted for Sen. Remi Tinubu even when I'm not a fan of her husband.

I voted for Banky W. for HoR just to support his aspirations even when I knew he won't win owing to lack of political structure.

I voted for Atiku/Obi because I believed in their leadership prowess as against the square peg in a round whole we have as the helmsman at the presidency.

Nigeria shall be great!

Can you publish this article for an award.? I can't even understand all this story telling.
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by jesmond3945: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
noblealuu:
Sanwo Olu please don't fail Lagosians. I personally voted for you NOT because of your party but your person. I voted for APC HoA 3rd term bidder just because I had about his legacies.

I voted for Banky W. for HoR just to support his aspirations even when I knew he won't win owing to lack of political structure.

I voted for Atiku/Obi because I believed in their leadership prowess as against the square peg in a round whole we have as the helmsman at the presidency.

Nigeria shall be great!

nigeria can not be great.
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by RazorEdge: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
TAITTINGER Brutt ...A celebration of the unbelievable!
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by noblealuu: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Odiriance4all:

Ode. Keep lying

I didn't put this up there to curry applause or commendation from anyone. It's a faceless group. You calling someone ode speaks volume of the kind of home training you got from your parents. I'll let you go.

1 Like

Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by emperorzz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
I hope this Johnnie is ready for governance oo...the guy looks terrified!
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by ibabz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Haaa gbese re oh
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by shugabasbn: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
noblealuu:

I voted for Atiku/Obi because I believed in their leadership prowess as against the square peg in a round hole we have as the helmsman at the presidency.

Nigeria shall be great!

My worry is not Sanwo Olu, the guy looks like workaholic but having Hamza as a deputy may be a disaster in future
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
wideawaken01:
Are we not senseless in this country? Seen politicians in this kind of mood, so full of joy because he won an election should reveal to you that there is a huge personal interest, financial gains and rewards attach to this position as a governor.

In a sane clime, you should know you are coming to inherit huge task such that your monthly salary can and won't equate to the work you are coming to do as a governor.

BUT, In NAIJA, opportunity like makes you happy because you are going to be signatory to the Lagos State treasury under nobody's watch except the watchful eyes of your corrupt Godfathers and followers.

Let us stop celebrating politicians, it makes us less of humans. The struggle is all about the RICH vs the POOR. Forget change of company names like APC, PDP, AA etc.

Until there is security embedded policy that will power an unattractive elective post no good will happen to the community of blacks (Including Nigeria).

This is what we should advocate for...
You saved me from the stress of typing so much... Thank you.
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by gladisa7: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
which Election?
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by lookingfly: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Like play like play.....ambode has been Red carded
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
superior1:
Since it was Tinubu who won the election, I dont understand his celebration

Mofo, nah tinubu name dey the poster?
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lol.
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
noblealuu:

I voted for Atiku/Obi because I believed in their leadership prowess as against the square peg in a round hole we have as the helmsman at the presidency.

Nigeria shall be great!

shut up, your vote doesn't count, Lagos agbero did the job and tinubu has paid them for job Weldon, your shop /house shall be demolished and the land shall be given to highest bidder to recover money spent on campaign.
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by efehis: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Do your best in the 4 year period because there will no reelection. Jagaban wants it 4years per candidate
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by nwanyionitsha: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Is he shocked?
Or fearful/ afraid?
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by nwanyionitsha: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Is he shocked?
Looks like someone with panic attack issues. I
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Caption.

Ehn! Dem no dey pop am oh!
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by bender79: 5:22am On Mar 13, 2019
seanswitch:
Why celebrate like you just won a contract. Oh, forgot winning an election in Nigeria naturally lifts you above the poverty line. Smh for this country. Make elective posts unattractive and watch how 5things change
British politicians celebrate political victories even though they can't even steal one pound. So what they hell are you saying?
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by Akios63(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2019
It is time to squander some cash - Sanwo Olu
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by seanswitch(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Comprehension eludes you.

bender79:
British politicians celebrate political victories even though they can't even steal one pound. So what they hell are you saying?
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
He looks kinda shocked..

Shocked about?

His cum?
Re: Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) by bender79: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2019
seanswitch:
Comprehension eludes you.

let me comprehend you- you argue at -what is the point for celebrating political victory and I simply put it to you that it is only human to celebrate success. I drew an instance from one of the world's most unattractive public service. Hope you understand the comprehension now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti / Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.