Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer (744 Views)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer by AlhajiUmani(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
How I was attacked by Sen. Akpabio's thugs- Ukana East Presiding Officer

Many reports have been given prior to the violence that broke out during the Saturday's Governorship and State House of Assembly election in Essien Udim Local Government. This, the Presiding Officer of Ukana East in Essien Udim, Mr. Itoro Ekpe has relayed his story to newsmen.

While telling his story, Mr. Ekpe made it known to our reporters that during the collation of election results on Saturday, Sen. Akpabio accompanied by his thugs had approached him, compelling him to doctor the already filled election results, or replace it with the doctored result they came with, stressing that failure to comply is tantamount to his death sentence.

The Presiding Officer having maintained his stand on not bowing to the threat and such, not ready to doctor the election result, Sen. Akpabio left and after five minutes, some thugs rushed into the premises, shooting guns and maiming both the INEC Officials and Party supporters who were presently at the collation centre. This, they got his mobile phone, dragged him to an unknown location where they the plan was to execute him but God helped him escaped with bruises everywhere on his body.

Mr. Ekpe therefore cries out to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Nigerian Police Force and every other security agencies to make sure the instigator and perpetuators of this crime be brought to book, and this misdemeanor corrected in subsequent elections.

Re: How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer by Wizygreat12: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Akpabio they Look for Job for now. From Fmr Governor to fmr senator and Now no Job is this God not wonderful

5 Likes

Re: How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer by Koralords: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Level of desperation shown by apkabio and ameachi for this election ,if you popular you don't need to force yourself or your candidate on the electorate ask making decisions in Ibadan ,the new jagaban kwankwaso ,Dino and ko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer by slivertongue: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
thank God for ur safety

2 Likes

Re: How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer by slivertongue: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Warsaw plan that failed

1 Like

Re: How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer by orion7: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
akpabio.

udom should prosecute the dig faced criminal.
he is akalpabios governor. he has the power

3 Likes

Re: How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer by ProfBlessed(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
This Akpabio is very very inconclusive.

3 Likes

Re: How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer by Samanza89: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
In sane climes, a useless Akpabio shouldn't be toiling the surface of the earth by now! But do we have Justice in Nigeria? Hell no.

After a fair contest in Akwa Ibom in which is party lost crazily, he is bragging that it was a stolen mandate. You'll surely reap what you've sown!... Wait for it.

Ayakid!..

3 Likes

Re: How Senator Akpabio's Thugs Attacked Me- INEC Presiding Officer by realstars: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Akpabio was even using SAS police to still ballot boxes in ikot Ekpene ward 4 and atemp in ward 7 and other places if not the intervention of Nigerian Armies, Ikot Ekpene woud have been war.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto State Commissioner Of Finance Caught With Ballot Papers / "This Election Has Put Nigeria To Shame" – Sen. Anietie Okon / Buhari’s Tormentor Omokri Commends President, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.