Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Gov El-rufai, Yari, Other APC Governors Meet With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov El-rufai, Yari, Other APC Governors Meet With Buhari (25435 Views)

JUST IN: Al-makura, Akume, Yari, Other APC Chairmanship Aspirants Step Down For / Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov El-rufai, Yari, Other APC Governors Meet With Buhari by Trustee1: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
ekaette1621:
SAI BABA nairalanders love you
Actually Zoobielanders.
Re: Gov El-rufai, Yari, Other APC Governors Meet With Buhari by oglalasioux(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
megamank:
How to capture back kano will be top on the agenda.... I see APC sacrificing two states and getting back kano.... Gandollar really needs their help now....

Good analysis
Re: Gov El-rufai, Yari, Other APC Governors Meet With Buhari by reuben79: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
the meeting is abt inconducive election,dey meet buhari to discuss how there going to deploye securities agencies and reclaim all states dat leading by PDP nothing more....d battle of 2023 ve stated...........
Re: Gov El-rufai, Yari, Other APC Governors Meet With Buhari by truehero(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Afamed:

Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock

I would have taken you serious if you had won fairly. Hey, in a sane society we call such election barbarism. that was not an election.
Re: Gov El-rufai, Yari, Other APC Governors Meet With Buhari by truehero(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2019
gbagyiza:

I am disappointed in d governor of my state, Elrufai. After women n children were slaughter by Fulani herdsmen in kajuru recently, instead of him to visit d scene n order security personnel's to fish out d killers as he did when he claimed that Fulani's were killed in d same area, he is busy having political meeting with d president. Why was he so quick to pronounced d killing of Fulani's n reluctant in doing the same with this very one.

The worst than can happen to a circular state is to have a religious bigot as a governor. Kaduna need more prayers because the evil governor is on his last lap and that may be too grave to bare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case / Abba Kyari: Atiku Is Cameroonian In 'Flesh & Blood'. COS To Election Tribunal / EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.