Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet (4987 Views)

Barclay's Premier League Returns To DStv Compact Plus / Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices / Dstv Bouquet Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by soloqy: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2010
It seems to me they are laying the final wreath on Hitv's tomb. At 6,800 Naira, they say it was created just for football lovers as it would have 90% of the premiership and 10% of French league as well as some italian league. Add that to the former package of compact bouquet and its clear those guys at DSTV are very cunning.

Ok, no need subscribing to compact any more or premium. Compact plus, here I come.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by agitator: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2010
soloqy:

It seems to me they are laying the final wreath on Hitv's tomb. At 6,800 Naira, they say it was created just for football lovers as it would have 90% of the premiership and 10% of French league as well as some italian league. Add that to the former package of compact bouquet and its clear those guys at DSTV are very cunning.

Ok, no need subscribing to compact any more or premium. Compact plus, here I come.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

agitator:

Watch out for Nigerian independence golden jubilee celebrations, DSTV go run bonanza to celebrate with nigerians and put the final nail to HiTV.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-494597.32.html

Really this DSTV pipu too fast Oh! I predict Nigerian Golden jubilee celebration, e never even reach dem done start bonanza already. kai sorry for HiTV cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Don't worry we shall meet to part no more on the last day. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by soloqy: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2010
agitator:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-494597.32.html

Really this DSTV pipu too fast Oh! I predict Nigerian Golden jubilee celebration, e never even reach dem done start bonanza already. kai sorry for HiTV cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Don't worry we shall meet to part no more on the last day. grin grin grin grin

My brother, I guess they have very fast thinking people in there payroll. Youcan imagine, between the time they got the EPL and now, how many weeks in-between?

But our dear Hitv would sit on the decision and wait for maybe 2yrs to act.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by solo1ng1: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2010
grin grin grin
Watch out!!! more are still coming, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by GeorgeD1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2010
dstv sure knows how to outsmart their competetors!
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by segunfms(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2010
@all

Dstv thief said they have 100% EPL matches, na lie they dont have 100% EPL they only have 70% right to EPL. if you notice they dont show more than 3 matches at 3pm on saturday and even last week sunday they didnot show man-city match. watch-out next week too they will not show Arsenal VS Bolton match. Dstvvvvvvvv Thiefffffffff.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by soloqy: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2010
segunfms:

@all

Dstv thief said they have 100% EPL matches, na lie they dont have 100% EPL they only have 70% right to EPL. if you notice they dont show more than 3 matches at 3pm on saturday and even last week sunday they didnot show man-city match. watch-out next week too they will not show Arsenal VS Bolton match. Dstvvvvvvvv Thiefffffffff.

So who has the other 30%? Shey na Segunfm cable network abi?
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by segunfms(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2010
@soloqy

i hate the way you respond to what i post, i will not say more than that. am giving you the fact about dstv and you are telling me is it segunfms that have the remaining 30% right. i know we Nigerians dont like hearing the fact.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by Ameboperoo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2010
@ Segunfms. On a serious note, who has it? Abi it's still up for grab? I wan bid o!
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by soloqy: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2010
Ameboperoo:

@ Segunfms. On a serious note, who has it? Abi it's still up for grab? I wan bid o!

Thats the million naira question.
Segunfms, who has the other 30 % in Nigeria. As Hitv, does not have it and is complaining to everyone that DSTV engineered their loss of it, We all know startimes does not show EPL, CTL is still trying to recover from the harassment from HITV. The local stations have some matches( some mondays) that the EPL has dedicated to them which does not even encroach on DSTV's package. So who has the 30% in Nigeria ? We want to know maybe some of us will choose to patronize those people and pay lower rates.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by niddle9(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2010
soloqy:

Thats the million naira question.
Segunfms, who has the other 30 % in Nigeria. As Hitv, does not have it and is complaining to everyone that DSTV engineered their loss of it, We all know startimes does not show EPL, CTL is still trying to recover from the harassment from HITV. The local stations have some matches( some mondays) that the EPL has dedicated to them which does not even encroach on DSTV's package. So who has the 30% in Nigeria ? .
@sology. It could be INFINITY tv.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by olason(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2010
Segun fms, tanks 4 dat beatiful observation. We wil giv dem close marking. Dstieves very cunning, most dubious paytv in Africa. Most other pay tv providers in Africa eg Canal France allows u 2 view three or 4 chanels 4 free while dstv nigeria would not even allow u to view anytin 4 free even ur own local chanels. Do u know on there fraudulent and misleading website they listed d Nigerian local stations on there platform as free to air haba! Tank God 4 techology we wil beat dem at there own evil game.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by soloqy: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2010
niddle_9:

@sology. It could be INFINITY tv.

Who be Infinity tv again? Where are they and is there anyone here using infinity tv? Lets know what they have and if they have anything like EPL
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by soloqy: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2010
olason:

Do u know on there fraudulent and misleading website they listed d Nigerian local stations on there platform as free to air haba! Tank God 4 techology we wil beat dem at there own evil game.

You are right about that. We should be able to watch our own local stations free even when our subscriptions end. I think we should take this up cause they list our local stations as free to air on their site so that is deceitful .
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by GeorgeD1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2010
olason,
most sharp peeps are already beating them to their evil game thru sweet micro! grin
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by soloqy: 4:07am On Sep 05, 2010
How is that George D? Lay it out for a bova. wink
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by Ibaku(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2010
@solo, ur ears to d ground !
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by Ibaku(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2010
@solo, ur ears to d ground !
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by soloqy: 3:52am On Sep 06, 2010
Ibaku:

@solo, your ears to d ground !

Na so na. If you wan succeed.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by GeorgeD1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2010
while subair was busy buying landed property in dubai, uk, etc, dstv was busy employing
whiz kid strategists who eventually succeeded in wrestling the epl rights from him.
how sad! grin
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by aieromon(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2010
The state of mind of an average Nigerian businessman - Classic!!
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by GeorgeD1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
yes, exactly! when small money begin enter hand dem go begin dey buy, buy! grin
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by 2legit2qt(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2010
George_D:

while subair was busy buying landed property in dubai, uk, etc, dstv was busy employing
whiz kid strategists who eventually succeeded in wrestling the epl rights from him.
how sad! grin

aieromon:

The state of mind of an average Nigerian businessman - Classic!!

Am nt been 2 bad, bt av neva 4 once really like hitv cos i cant imagine dem priding demselves on football and come to think of it dey av d worst customer care/relations. 2 bad, wen pple has started 2 look @ hitv as an indeginous breakthru 1, just 2 bad. Guess like we ALWAYS say here, BACK 2 D DRAWING BOARD.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by segunfms(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2010
@all

Dstv 100% and no man-city match 2moro live and they are claiming 100% EPL.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by soloqy: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
segunfms:

@all

Dstv 100% and no man-city match 2moro live and they are claiming 100% EPL.

Which DSTV are you watching really?

And you havent answered us. If they dont have it, who has the remaining 30%?

You said they wont show Arsenal match this week but they did show it live so who is deceiving who here?
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by const6(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2010
@all,

Is true what segunfm said, dstv have been leaving at least one match out every week.

Be more observant and you will notice same.

We dont know who has the rights (if anybody), but one thing that is sure is that they have been missing at least one match every week.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by microgint: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2010
const6:

@all,

Is true what segunfm said, dstv have been leaving at least one match out every week.

Be more observant and you will notice same.

We dont know who has the rights (if anybody), but one thing that is sure is that they have been missing at least one match every week.

Even the almighty Sky Sports Uk don't air all matches, specifically the 3.00pm matches.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by soloqy: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2010
microgi@nt:

Even the almighty Sky Sports Uk don't air all matches, specifically the 3.00pm matches.

Abi? Maybe there is just not enough space/channels to show them live. It doesnt mean they dont have 100% rights. They still maintain it everywhere that they have 100% rights in Naija. No one has refuted that claim. Hitv used to show matches that they couldn't show live as delayed at every day the 4pm matches had more then three fixtures.

I think there is just so much on Dstv now they are getting a bit confused.

Somewhere between all the EPL craze, they have to fix La Liga, French and Bundesliga matches.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by segunfms(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
not like Abu Dhabi sport they show all matches live i mean all matches and if there is 5 matches by 3pm dstv will only show 3 some time 2. i know what am saying because the time they have right for EPL they pay less than what hitv suppose to pay which is $115 million and they pay $100 million. last weekend if you notice when man u is playing they said man-city match will be live on sshd 2 by 3pm in which they didn't show the match. watch-out this weekend on Saturday by 3pm 6 matches and see how many they will show. let me correct this, am not against Dstv but they should just stop telling us they have 100% Epl. 100% means you will show all matches and point of correction sky sport don't have 100% epl, that's all.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by twinskenny(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
@segun

I guess you are right, i notice that two, they dont usually show all the matches at the same time.
Re: Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet by dustydee: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2010
@segunfm you are right.I have complained to my folks about this at the start of the season. This na wayo!don't understand why they cannot get new channels and let the viewer decide which match to watch.

(1) (Reply)

All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. / Gsky Power Vu Automatic Update Decoder / Mega Promo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.