Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos (26976 Views)

2023: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Awujale, Tells Him About His Ambition / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Tundemuttee: 6:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Ogun State, Governor Elect, Dapo Abiodun and his beautiful Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing After visiting his parent.

I paid homage to the Awujale and Paramount Ruler of Ijebu Land, His Royal Majesty Oba Dr. Sikiru Kayode Adetona. I also seized the opportunity to appreciate him for his encouragement and support whilst my governorship aspiration lasted.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Dapo-Abiodun-His-Wife-Visits-Awujale-Of-Ijebu-Land-For-Blessing-Photos.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Tundemuttee: 6:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Photos

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by olumzzz(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2019
This ajala traveller governor.
PS. FTC, Oga Seun send my money via bank transfer o. I don't do Western Union.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by BUSHHUNTER: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2019
This one wan beat buhari record for travelling but na local hin dey do

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2019
That, my friend, is the custodian of the NIMROD dynasty since our voyage from the 8th planet RIZQ in the 19th Galaxy ILLYUWN through the Planet Ship - Nibiru.

The Book of Genesis 10:9 describes my Ancestor as a mighty hunter. grin

Here in Ijebu - A o rayè rada-rada. grin

7 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Cathyla: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Kabiesi o

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by grandstar(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2019
These obas have got taste! I love that aso oke is wearing !

7 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Amuluonyenaego: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2019
ok
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2019
The guy just dey visit .....
Ijebu people at it again....I'm sure from now till handing over date, there will be daily party....
You can't separate ijebu people and party.. it's one of their innate virtue... keep enjoying your life , nothing do you.

Dapo, may what happened to ikedi ohakim (the former governor of imo state) not happen to you o...

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by teekay213(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2019
The wife look like his mum

I get a beautiful sister that I can give him to marry

No be my fault I won be governor in law grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Alright to receive royal blessings. Let the kings also inform him to do good to the masses.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by seunlly(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2019
My own very Kabiesi.

I salute your dynasty but dont let that APC man fool you, he has nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Ijebu Igbo was the first place Igbos arrived in Southwest when yorubas were still in Congo. It means "Ije bu Igbo" in Igbo and "Journey or Traveling is Igbo" in English! You see the same in places in SW like Igbo Ora and Ado-Etiti like you have Akwa-Etiti, which yorubass changed to Ado-Ekiti. Ado is a place in Anambra! Ora is a place in Anambra.

Why is it that there are more "Igbo" named towns in Yorubaland over 30 or so, than any other region in Nigeria except Igboland? But you don't see any Yoruba named towns in Igboland or other regions except Yorubaland? The answer is simple: Places where you have lived before will always have traces of you; this is natural! If you went to California, you will see lots of Mexican named places and towns because it was formerly part of Mexico even though the racial demographics have changed. Same is with Igbo and Yorubaland. Do you know Oba of Lagos has more in common in tradition with Obas in Onitsha, Igbo towns and Igbo speaking Delta area? If I'm lying lets go the palace of the Oba of Lagos and see this for yourself, the tradition there is 90% Igbo.

Afonjas will start calling be crazy but they know I'm right. Yorubas, what is the meaning of Ijebu? Igbo Ora, Ado-Ekiti?I'm waiting!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by nepapole(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2019
Dj Olu will be proud of u
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2019
WE SHALL PREVAIL

The state of our Nation can simply be tagged, the
"fight between Light & Darkness;
fight between Positive & Negative Beliefs;
fight between Clear Perspectives & Myopic Perspectives; fight between Freedom & Subjection".

But there is one thing I am sure of, Light wins all battles and wars.

Nigeria and Nigerians shall Prevail.

Amen�

WE SHALL PREVAIL

MEANWHILE, CREATIVE TILING IS OUR MODEL. CONTACT US FOR YOUR TILING JOBS.
CHECKOUT MY SIGGY.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by tadezky(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2019
That's my governor. Just winning hearts, already obvious he is gonna bring development to Ogun State cus this one is bridge builder.

Go Dapo!
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Laredojohn(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by bkool7(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2019
OK. This is my own government. I'm related to people working with him

On our way to the Oba last night

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Slurity(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2019
gbam
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by olagbola45(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2019
seunlly:
My own very Kabiesi.

I salute your dynasty but dont let that APC man fool you, he has nothing to offer.

Painment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by olagbola45(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2019
bkool7:

Bros how far nah

Reason me to biko
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by armyjassy101(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2019
olumzzz:
This ajala traveller governor.
PS. FTC, Oga Seun send my money via bank transfer o. I don't do Western Union.
u sure say u dey alright

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by olagbola45(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2019
biafranation:
Ijebu Igbo was the first place Igbos arrived in Southwest when yorubas were still in Congo. It means "Ije bu Igbo" in Igbo and "Journey or Traveling is Igbo" in English! You see the same in places in SW like Igbo Ora and Ado-Etiti like you have Akwa-Etiti, which yorubass changed to Ado-Ekiti. Ado is a place in Anambra! Ora is a place in Anambra.

Weed dey smoke you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Gatsbythegreat1: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2019
teekay213:

I get a beautiful sister that I can give him to marry

I dey think sey Maybe na OP do mistake.he actually visited with his mum.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by olagbola45(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2019
bkool7:

On our way to the Oba last night

Oga mi sir reason me too nah

Help can come from your side biko

Let get to know we self abeg

Just hope I never abuse you b4 here o lol
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2019
teekay213:

I get a beautiful sister that I can give him

I'm sure that:s how you have been dashing your sister to all this agbero chairman, okada man, danfo drivers for money...God forbid!

ur amiable governor no want that type of your sister.. . keep dashing who you have been dashing before.. ole!
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by seunlly(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2019
olagbola45:

Painment
We've been through this son,

APC has nothing to offer.
Get that into your fucking skull.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by elenungboro: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2019
biafranation:

You don smoke that thing again Abi, I dey warn you o.

8 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos by ifyy07(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2019
biafranation:
This guy is crazy lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye / Photos Of Another Lieutenant Killed In A Boko Haram Attack / Dino Melaye's Mother Mother In 1981 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.