Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit (3364 Views)

Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP / Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze / Kano PDP Members Protest, Burn Secondus' Posters For Making Kwankwaso Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2019
I just got this information, I think that will be a good thing to do in order to secure the people choice.

Ganduje can't rule kano again

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by greatdreamer(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
APC don see ogogoro wey pass him level.
Well-done Kwakwanso
Well Kano people

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Glorymax: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Well anything is possible but the law recognises one polling agent per political party
However, if na the only option to protect their votes, make them deploy enough hands

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by elgramz: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Mark your votes tight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by HigherEd: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Lol lalasticlala come hear this one. grin grin grin

By the way a man was severely beaten in Ogun state yesterday. Amosun ppl gave him money to buy vote in that atan axis only for APM to record 0 vote. What pained APM thugs was that even though the man looted the funds, he himself refused to vote APM as evidenced by the zero vote recorded at the PU. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Glorymax:
Well anything is possible but the law recognises one polling agent per political party
they will be observing the election in case of intimidation or vote buying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2019
greatdreamer:
APC don see ogogoro wey pass him level.
Well-done Kwakwanso
Well Kano people
osun election and ganduje threats have open their eyes

4 Likes

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by senatordave1(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Excaperx:
I just got this information, I think that will be a good thing to do in order to secure the people choice.

It is highly illegal.highest is two per unit.continue with your propaganda
Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by WenysAD(f): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by dokie: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Excaperx:
osun election and ganduje threats have open their eyes

The events of Osun has brought out the best from Kano PDP. It's pure genius.

I hope Sokoto, Adamawa, Bauchi will follow suit.

For those shouting it's illegal, just wait and let's see who will chase them from the PUs. It's at times like this you will realize that Joblessness has usefulness.

5 Likes

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

It is highly illegal.highest is two per unit.continue with your propaganda
it's no propaganda I just got this from kwakwansiyya page on Twitter.

They will be on sideline monitoring the election

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2019
dokie:

The events of Osun has brought out the best from Kano PDP. It's pure genius.

I hope Sokoto, Adamawa, Bauchi will follow suit.

For those shouting it's illegal, just wait and let's see who will chase them from the PUs. It's at times like this you will realize that Joblessness has usefulness.

the guy thought PDP will make the same osun mistake again

6 Likes

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Prompto: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2019
PDP is only allowed a single agent at any polling unit so stop your foolish lies Pachukwudie77
Excaperx:

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Prompto:
PDP is only allowed a single agent at any polling unit so stop your foolish lies Pachukwudie77
I'm not pachuckudi or whatever.

You can have as many observers in a polling unit as you like

3 Likes

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by atiku07(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2019
even with the 100 agents e go shock u osun comes to mind them do pass dis the result wasn't palatable at the end
Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by slivertongue: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2019
not allowed by law
Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by CodeTemplar: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2019
100 unarmed agents vs 5 armed soldiers what do you think will happen? Go ask Osun people.
Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by nwanyionitsha: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Prompto:
Not true. My polling unit in Abuja during the presidential elections had about 7Pdp agents and 7Apc agents each.

2 Likes

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by nwanyionitsha: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
atiku07:
even with the 100 agents e go shock u osun comes to mind them do pass dis the result wasn't palatable at the end
Why i am happy is that this is in the north. Dem sabi fight the fight. Dem ready to die. How many you go kill.

5 Likes

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by nwanyionitsha: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
CodeTemplar:
100 unarmed agents vs 5 armed soldiers what do you think will happen? Go ask Osun people.
Its like you don't know these northerners. Dem ready to die. How many you go kill. You don't know it is the voters themselves that will be the agents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by CodeTemplar: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Its like you don't know these northerners. Dem ready to die. How many you go kill. You don't know it is the voters themselves that will be the agents.
Okay o. let us wait and see.
Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Kingspin(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Only Yakubu want Grandollar

1 Like

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Prompto: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
You n you unborn generation till the 7th generation must perish with lies one by one if this is a lie.
nwanyionitsha:
Not true. My polling unit in Abuja during the presidential elections had about 7Pdp agents and 7Apc agents each.
Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by Gandollar(f): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
HigherEd:
Lol lalasticlala come hear this one. grin grin grin

By the way a man was severely beaten in Ogun state yesterday. Amosun ppl gave him money to buy vote in that atan axis only for APM to record 0 vote. What pained APM thugs was that even though the man looted the funds, he himself refused to vote APM as evidenced by the zero vote recorded at the PU. grin
Lawd! This is funny.
Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by nwanyionitsha: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Prompto:
You n you unborn generation till the 7th generation must perish with lies one by one if this is a lie.
And if it is true, may death continually visit you from today in Jesus name Amen.
My polling unit is 020.

1 Like

Re: Kano PDP To Put 100 Agents Per Polling Unit by MetaPhysical: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Excaperx:

How does putting 100 people to monitor per polling unit stop election rigging? What kind of advise is this?

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Declares Tinubu, Osoba, Fasanmi As Yoruba Traitors / Jihadist On Nairaland / Picture: 8 Armored Vehicle Manufactured in Ogun Awaiting Exportation to the Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.