Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto (24066 Views)

Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court / Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by HgsMediaPlus: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2019
Hundreds of Women on Tuesday embarked on peaceful demonstration, asking the Independent National Electoral Commission to release the result of the March 9 governorship election in Sokoto State, Punch Metro reports.

The protesters were led by three serving commissioners in the state, Prof A’isha Madawaki, Dr Kulu Abubakar and Mrs Kulu Sifawa.

They said INEC’s declaration of the election in the state as inconclusive was unacceptable.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/photos-of-angry-women-protesting-in.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Do they have card board in the North?wow

13 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by muykem: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2019
That is nice. Either their demand is realistic or not, this means they interested in what is going on in their state.

5 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by olujastro: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
How ignorantly ironical Nigerians are!

Under OBJ and Maurice Iwu, election results were written in bedrooms and announced in Abuja while collation was still ongoing in some states. Nigerians didn't protest

Now proper elections are being conducted and INEC is ensuring that every single person's vote is factored in before a winner is declared, hence the inconclusive declarations. But my ignorant countrymen are protesting instead of praising INEC and PMB.
Ignorance is indeed a terrible disease!

Modified: As expected, the ignorant people will quote me with insults.
If you don't want any inconclusive elections, then tell the politicians and their thugs not to disrupt any polling units.
Cos if they do, INEC will cancel those places. And if the margin of victory is less than the cancelled votes, INEC has to declare inconclusive because unlike before, every vote now must count to produce a clear winner.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by eleojo23: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Excaperx:

When they tell you to travel out of your village you no gree.

See you now...

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by Ololanla: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
R
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by bentwood85(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Which way NIGERIA....

Check my signature for your affordable data....
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by NigeriaDecides: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nonsense... They should educate them what INCONCLUSIVE means.

2 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by TruthinAction: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Such protest will be a serious risk down south. I am sure readers understand what I am saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by ojialo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Excaperx:
no because na animals dey north.

6 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by hisexcellency34: 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Northerners can die for any cause they believe in
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by qualityovenbake(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Free and fair. PDP defeated APC in Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Seems our Women Understand Better.
We need Demonstrations, not some Crying & Wailing.

Kudos to the Gallant Northern Women.

6 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by qualityovenbake(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Double post.
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
olujastro:

Under OBJ and Maurice Iwu, election results were written in bedrooms and announced in Abuja while collation was still ongoing in some states. Nigerians didn't protest

Now proper elections are being conducted and INEC is ensuring that every single person's vote is factored in before a winner is declared, hence the inconclusive declarations. But my ignorant countrymen are protesting instead of praising INEC and PMB.

Modified: As expected, the ignorant people will quote me with insults.
If you don't want any inconclusive elections, then tell the politicians and their thugs not to disrupt any polling units.
Cos if they do, and the margin of victory is less than the cancelled votes, INEC has to declare inconclusive because unlike before, every vote now must count to produce a clear winner.

Yeah! You're right man, the Maurice INEC Era and the others might be worse than the Present INEC.
But the present INEC's performance in the 2019 Elections is marred with flaws that it's illogical for a Concerned & Patriotic Nigerian to defend them.

When we see Beauty we Identify it. The present INEC Board failed Nigerians with inconsistencies across the 36 States.

Don't Even Try To Defend Mediocrity, except you're Mediocre yourself.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by geadom: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
i think this election is an eye opener
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
cheesy

Barawo Gandollar!
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by xtophy1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
olujastro:

Now proper elections are being conducted and INEC is ensuring that every single person's vote is factored in before a winner is declared. But my ignorant countrymen are protesting instead of praising INEC and PMB.

If at all u dont have anything in dat gutter u call a skull, u can just keep shut.
Ask ursef, are we still in OBJ's era? Does two wrong make a right? Are we going to continue lik dis? Do u want ur life to be handled as INEC is handling dis election?

Guy, think abeg

I feel lik modifying dis comment sef...

May the Lord Almighty handle your life as PMB is handling Nigeria...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by athaboi(f): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Beautiful handwriting on that placards....
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by kaen1317: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Buhari no care
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by MufasaRebirth: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
TruthinAction:
Such protest will be a serious risk down south. I am sure readers understand what I am saying.
Shoot anybody at sight cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by franksunny(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na today
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by kaen1317: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Buhari no care at all...
Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by peterpetrelli(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
olujastro:

I pity ur generation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by Benlight: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
You reap what you sow. Kwankawaso, Bukola Saraki and Tambuwal are reaping the fruits of betrayal against Goodluck Jonathan. This is just the beginning. APC's time will come they should enjoy for now.

1 Like

Re: Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto by banio: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
The uprising is gathering. It started with Ogu women, then Kano women, now it is Sokoto women.

Failed government.
Failed INEC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Mechanical Engineer Arrested, Rescue Kidnapped Hostages.photos / Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria / EndSARS: Makinde Deploys Operation Burst Team To Troubled Spots In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.