Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO (3233 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening / The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video) / 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
This people are making fun of God. David Ibiyeomi commanded the speaker to have live and it started chasing everybody that came to touch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGW6r0fu9nU
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
FAKE POST
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by greatnaija01: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
IT CHASED NO BODY.... stop lying.

people touched it and fell. IT CHASED NO ONE.
in a bid of exalting a man above God, we EXAGGERATE ALOT
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
I have seen Ibiyeomie do this several times. I don't know how he does it. I've also seen him do it with cash.
I've seen him draw an imaginary line and everyone who tried to cross the line fell to the ground.

Maybe my friends would have an explanation.

Muttleylaff

Johnnydon22

Budaatum

Jujusugar

Sabrinaxxx

Coolusername

Akin1212
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
I have seen Ibiyeomie do this several times. I don't know how he does it. I've also seen him do it with cash.
I've seen him draw and imaginary line and everyone who tried to cross the line fell to the ground.

Muttleylaff

Johnnydon22

Budaatum

Jujusugar

Sabrinaxxx

Coolusername

Akin1212
its all bullshit for the glory of man. I have seen him do it with hand kerchief

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by budaatum: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
I've seen him draw and imaginary line and everyone who tried to cross the line fell to the ground.
You have not seen Ibiyeomie do anything several times! All you saw several times was people falling down as they approached an imaginary line which I'll let others tell you why.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hàn hàn What is this again
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
Probably. What I want to know is the how? I'm 100% sure it's not staged as some atheists would come and say now.
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
budaatum:

You have not seen Ibiyeomie do anything several times! All you saw several times was people falling down as they approached an imaginary line
This is a lazy and frankly irritating copout.
which I'll let others tell you why.
Why not tell me yourself
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by budaatum: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
I'm 100% sure it's not staged as some atheists would come and say now.
Stop insulting people and stop insulting 100% for Christ sake! I said you were blind, and you lied!
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
budaatum:

Stop insulting people and stop insulting 100% for Christ sake! I said you were blind, and you lied!
Denying is easier than admitting that you were wrong. So I can sympathize.
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by budaatum: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
This is a lazy and frankly irritating copout. Why not tell me yourself
You are requesting that I give you extremely valuable pearls with the most undeserving attitude and think I'd be foolish enough to just hand it over?

No. I'm not telling you anything Thoth Hermes!
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by double0seven(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is really strange in a kindof funny way to me.

I've also seen Chris Oyakhilome did something similar to this. It looked really funny too...
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
budaatum:

You are requesting that I give you extremely valuable pearls with the most undeserving attitude and think I'd be foolish enough to just hand it over?

No. I'm not telling you anything Thoth Hermes!
You have nothing to tell me. I will wait for others.
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
Probably. What I want to know is the how? I'm 100% sure it's not staged as some atheists would come and say now.
yes it was staged. notice that only the ushers tried to touch it and not any member from the crowd. see how they were falling before touching.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by yerokunphilips: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
God is real ,Holy spirit is real He still works wonders .
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
yes it was staged. notice that only the ushers tried to touch it and not any member from the crowd. see how they were falling before touching.
SMH
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
SMH
lol why smh?
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

My friend took me to the 5nog last year day 1 he called men from the crowd
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by truefact: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
This is a lazy and frankly irritating copout. Why not tell me yourself
Well, if he had all such powers, why can't he use such powers to do something tangible which can as well help people in good way??

To me, what he did is funny and meaningless... Can't he simply give his members Sure Super BET numbers... At least, that would help most of his lazy members
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
truefact:

Well, if he had all such powers, why can't he use such powers to do something tangible which can as well help people in good way??
Very weak argument. Who are you to decide what he'll do with his "powers"?
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Daviddson(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
Very weak argument. Who are you to decide what he'll do with his "powers"?
I've always known known you Ranchhoddas, as an atheist. Are you sarcastically mocking this story or you're being sincere?
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Daviddson:
I've always known known you Ranchhoddas, as an atheist. Are you sarcastically mocking this story or you're being sincere?
I'm not atheist; never being. I'm not religious either. But I cannot deny what my eyes have seen or what my gut is telling me.
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
IT CHASED NO BODY.... stop lying.

people touched it and fell. IT CHASED NO ONE.
in a bid of exalting a man above God, we EXAGGERATE ALOT
Some couldn't touch it and fell
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
FAKE POST
Pls watch
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
I've seen him draw an imaginary line and everyone who tried to cross the line fell to the ground.

Muttleylaff

Johnnydon22

Budaatum

Jujusugar

Sabrinaxxx

Coolusername

Akin1212

This one is called speaker captivus
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
I saw it as well but do u believe
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
budaatum:

You have not seen Ibiyeomie do anything several times! All you saw several times was people falling down as they approached an imaginary line which I'll let others tell you why.
So maybe they got tired at the imaginary line. It has nothing to do spiritually
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
kallmemrB:
Hàn hàn What is this again
It is speaker captivus
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
budaatum:

this isn't a lie I've witnessed it
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biafransaremad:
It is speaker captivus
Not sure what this means.
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Daviddson(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
I'm not atheist; never being. I'm not religious either. But I cannot deny what my eyes have seen or what my gut is telling me.
LOL. Only if being on the fence was possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: End SARS: Angry Residents Invade Senator Folarin’s House, Cart Away.. / Breaking News: Ty Danjuma Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indeginous Nigerians / Isi-Uzo LGA Shows Solidarity With Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.