Stats: 3,161,108 members, 7,845,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site (39154 Views)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / ‘It Was Chartered From Ethiopia’, Nigeria Air MD Breaks Silence On Controversy / 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered (2) (3) (4)

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by Sufisunni: 3:34am On Mar 14, 2019
rawpadgin:
I was wondering, why are there no parachutes in air planes?

Am sure the pilots knows that the plane will crash like 5/10 minutes time b4 it eventually crashed

If there was parachutes inside the aircraft the pilots would told them to jump & save themselves

Then, even if na lions den u land put, at least u know u still have a lifeline cry cry
I flew Air France from Nigeria to Paris and there were parachutes, but from Paris to Munich there was no parachute. It wondered me, but I thought maybe since Paris to Munich is 1.5 hours flight, the plane could return or land in nearby airports. Nigeria to Paris 6 hours.

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by dammyoye2002(f): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Oh God please comfort their families.
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by bluecircle470: 5:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Lastanza:
As in they disappeared? or their remains were crushed to shreds.

Meaning it’s an explosion like bomb
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by lonelydora: 5:29am On Mar 14, 2019
rawpadgin:

Am sure the pilots knows that the plane will crash like 5/10 minutes time b4 it eventually crashed

If there was parachutes inside the aircraft the pilots would told them to jump & save themselves

Then, even if na lions den u land put, at least u know u still have a lifeline cry cry

The chaotic panic inside the plane as it's nose-diving will make one forget there's something called Parachute.

I now ask, Why all the demonstrations by air hostesses before take off.

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by freemi(m): 6:19am On Mar 14, 2019
rawpadgin:

der dnt want to put it cuz der feel any small shake passengers wil request for it n everybody wil jump out n destroy d plane. Even wen d incident may neva ve led to crash n d company wl b loosing moni.

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by Sulaimon83: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2019
RIP
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by okrikaboi: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Obaofusa:
The crash is a hoax.

Nothing happened illuminati at their best, Boeing CEOs refused to be part of them
Conspiracy theorist here we come

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by Rollitout: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2019
The bodies disappeared or what ?
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by mfm04622: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2019
rawpadgin:

1. Not possible to provide parachute for all passengers. It doesn't even make sense. Planes will carry that load for years before there is need for it. Cost more fuel. Then you need to replace some that won't be used till they expire
2. If you provide, do passengers know how to use?
3. The plane need to be stable before you can jump. The pilot was not in control of the plane
4. Planes need to be at certain heights before you can jump safely. Too high and you may die before you get to height you can deploy parachute. Too low and you will land too hard

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by mfm04622: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
Wild birds n beasts must have fed on their carcasses.... Such is life, don't ever feel too important for you know not, what the next minute holds. Show love to one another forgive and celebrate one another. So sad, once again may their souls RIP.

Not true! Bodies were fragmented due to speed of impact. Then fire did its own part. So fragments were recovered but no whole bodies that can be handed over to families for burials

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2019
rawpadgin:

If only you know how much parachutes cost and how much goes into maintaining them.

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by Mac2016(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Lastanza:
As in they disappeared? or their remains were crushed to shreds.
It is heartrending! Their smithereens were even consumed by fire completely. We humans can burn completely! We are consumable in front of fire o! Am shaking as am typing..Especially cos of the high hopes I had on Prof. Pius Adesanmi that was killed by that crash. So sad!
I wake up to look up his pictures on a daily basis, I cant believe he is no more!

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by worriedguy(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2019
coolestchris:
this is just a sign of rapture..
let us keep our selves clean for the incoming rapture..
from sky, all of them were raptured..
I pray for everyone that will be using the airspace, that the angels of God will protect your planes from satanic attacks..
may those who died rest in perfect peace
seriously? Plane crash a sign of rapture
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by blackfase(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2019
rawpadgin:

Its very convenient to imagine such scenario but in reality its never feasible and for a lot of reasons. Experts have debated it and found it to be practically non-feasible.

Check; parachutes are heavy and space consuming, now imagine putting one to each seats of a commercial jetliner. Using it also requires skill and training.

In d event of an emergency, imagine d frenzy and attendant chaos in deploying such in d midst of a confused panicky crowd in a tight and uncontrolled environment.

Jetliner exits are not designed for parachutes deployment, imagine d kind of scramble for d tight and limited exits.

These are just a few of d encumberances of your suggestion. Progenitors of these great inventions have exhausted safety measures beyond what we can even start to imagine. That's why life vests are d option and a water crash or landing is more viable in event of an emergency or crash.

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2019
rawpadgin:

Seriously bro you make a point...they should consider installing parachutes in all seat of an air plane, i mean no matter where the parachute take them at least there will be survivors...like this one that crashed on land peharps some would have survive

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by RealAdewole(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Obaofusa:
The crash is a hoax.

Nothing happened illuminati at their best, Boeing CEOs refused to be part of them

How did you know?
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by joe4christ(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
rawpadgin:

You are viewing things from a micro perspective. Now let me engage you a bit.
Government know better never to get on mother nature's way. You see, just as more children are being born on a daily basis, so are death rate increasing too. What u see as accident atime is mother nature doing a shaken up. Check and balance tins grin
Centuries ago, sickness and disease is the major killer of humans, but in this 21st century technology tend to be the tool used by mother nature. And world government who regulates the aviation technology will not allow science to create mass parachute as alternative safety measure for airspace. They know better never to get on nature way else she would device a more deadly natural means of keeping it's balance.

I hope you got something out of this!
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by chris31(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
YungTemy:
We are obviously in the end time. The rapture as began. Slay Mama's , slay queens , Yahoo boys, cultists. Better repent now.
And for ur mind now u dey go haven abi?
Holy holy
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by blackfase(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Justice96:

Seriously bro you make a point...they should consider installing parachutes in all seat of an air plane, i mean no matter where the parachute take them at least there will be survivors...like this one that crashed on land peharps some would have survive

Its very convenient to imagine such scenario but in reality its never feasible and for a lot of reasons. Experts have debated it and found it to be practically non-feasible.
Check; parachutes are heavy and space consuming, now imagine putting one to each seats of a commercial jetliner. Using it also requires skill and training.
In d event of an emergency, imagine d frenzy and attendant chaos in deploying such in d midst of a confused panicky crowd in a tight and uncontrolled environment.
Jetliner exits are not designed for parachutes deployment, imagine d kind of scramble for d tight and limited exits.
These are just a few of d encumberances of your suggestion. Progenitors of these great inventions have exhausted safety measures beyond what we can even start to imagine. That's why life vests are d option and a water crash or landing is more viable in event of an emergency or crash.
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by Carlyscales: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
rawpadgin:

That plane actually crashed during take off phase at about 8min after take off
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by nairamaniac: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Cannicus:

If the plane nose dived from 30,000ft self, they will all probably pass out or die of high blood pressure first before the final impact and flames.

Its like u have died b4. U have so much experience in this.

Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by Cannicus: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
nairamaniac:

Its like u have died b4. U have so much experience in this.

Lol, funny you!
Re: No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site by nairamaniac: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Cannicus:

Lol, funny you!

Lol. Don't mind me.

U are an intelligent fella.

More grace!!!

Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience) / Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening Pt 2