Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (29927 Views)

Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Fani-Kayode was reacting to a 24-second video clip culled from Channels Television where the governor was caught lamenting and almost “crying” over an alleged militarization of 2019 general elections in his state.

Referring to him as Judas, the PDP chieftain said Okorocha was one of the powerful founding members of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), as such he shouldn’t be complaining.

He wrote on his Facebook page: “Listen to this useful idiot and accursed slave speaking against those he helped put in power.

“He is the Judas of the east and one of the three biggest traitors of the south. May the Lord pay him according to his works.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/13/judas-igboland-stop-crying-fani-kayode-mocks-okorocha/

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by naijaguy1234(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Femi will go to jail over his EFCC case , I only pity his young children . I know the wife will find someone else to fuuuck when he's in jail.

FKK fuuuck someone's wife and am sure someone will f**k his wife too.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by Iphupa: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Fani with his basket mouth.a dam need to be built between his brain and mouth,omo ale oshi

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Femi will go to jail over his EFCC case , I only pity his young children . I know the wife will find someone else to fuuuck when he's in jail.

And Ganduje is a saint

281 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by helinues: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Any different between the 2? Hell no

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by delugajackson: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Okorocha never saw this coming. The guy is a big time sell-out. Okorocha, Amaechi, Oshiomole and Akpabio are the biggest betrayers of the South. They are all slaves to the Caliphate. God will surely judge them for their evil works. Ndi Iberibe.

204 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by toplinetrtrend: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:

I doubt if you would say this if FFK is praising buhari. Is your interest really about fighting corruption or about fighting opposition? You are one of the decays that need to be flushed down the toilet for Nigeria to be better. Your mindset is that of a backward entity.

177 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
he won't go to jail if joins APC, he would become a saint just like Ganduje .

As for Rochas, he got what he deserved, feeling as if Imo is his personal property.
Stupid man.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by NobleAngell(f): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2019
This is very true but then the accuser isn't more innocent.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by bastardmod: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2019
Amen to that, may God pay him back for his treachery.

Bastard okorocha needs to be detained in a psychiatric hospital asap.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2019
bastardmod:
Amen to that, may God pay him back for his treachery.

Bastard okorocha needs to be detained in a psychiatric hospital asap.

Okorohausa is a mad man grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by jlinkd78(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2019
FFK succinctly summarised Rochas. The Okorocha political trajectory should be a lesson for all politicians and if possible a project topic in d university. This is a man who came into governance in 2011 with so much goodwill and unrivalled mass appeal partly cos of his purported philanthropy and then due to d APGA Party he contested.He forgot so soon that without d masses it was difficult for him to have ousted Ikiri as Ohakim was aliased then. I remember how d entire Imo Youths kept vigil at d PortHarcourt road INEC office in Owerri during d 2011 showdown when it was suspected that d rugged Arthur Nzeribe wanted to manipulate results coming from d Ohaji/Oguta axis against Okorocha. In d end Ohakim lost out and people rejoiced and d dogma that power lies with d people was entrenched in Imo but unfortunately d political gladiators never understood who d winner was. In 2015 Rochas was lucky cos once Buhari won it was easy for him to utilise d euphoria of d victory at d Federal level combined with incumbency and he got re-elected. He now became a Pharoah and mini god. He ran familiocracy. Truly power is ephemeral

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by BaluBalu: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2019
If Okorocha is the Judas of igboland.
Ten Foolish Fani Kayode is the bastard of yoruba land

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by oilPUSSY(f): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:
Okorocha never saw this coming. The guy is a big time sellout. Okorocha, Amaechi and Akpabio are the biggest betrayers of the South. They are all slaves to the Caliphate. God will surely judge them for their evil works. Ndi Iberibe.
Those men are really messing up..
Nobody is against them being in APC, but they should apply sense while playing politics.. Look at Ogbonnaya Onu and other APC chieftains In Igbo land. They are in APC but you can never see them playing dirty politics or insult their tribesmen in order to impress outsiders, unlike the aforementioned..

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by Ciscogod(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Those men are really messing up..
Nobody is against them being in APC, but they should apply sense while playing politics.. Look at Ogbonnaya Onu and other APC chieftains In Igbo land. They are in APC but you can never see them playing dirty politics or insult their tribesmen in order to impress outsiders, unlike the aforementioned..

Ogbonnaya Onu na boss, immediately he got his appointment in buhari's cabinet, He got federal job for some of his tribesmen, I come dey wish to come from the east. A friend was a beneficiary

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by oilPUSSY(f): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2019
Ciscogod:

Ogbonnaya Onu na boss, immediately he got his appointment in buhari's cabinet, He got federal job for some of his tribesmen, I come dey wish to come from the east. A friend was a beneficiary
Very intelligent man.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by DMerciful(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2019
How dare you talk to the founder of Iberiberism 101 like that? grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by dokie: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2019
He talked about 3 traitors from the south. Who are the remaining 2?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by DMerciful(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Akpabio and Amaechi undecided
dokie:
He talked about 3 traitors from the south. Who are the remaining 2?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Did he also blame GEJ ?

NaijaRoyalty:
Fani-Kayode was reacting to a 24-second video clip culled from Channels Television where the governor was caught lamenting and almost “crying” over an alleged militarization of 2019 general elections in his state.

Referring to him as Judas, the PDP chieftain said Okorocha was one of the powerful founding members of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), as such he shouldn’t be complaining.

He wrote on his Facebook page: “Listen to this useful idiot and accursed slave speaking against those he helped put in power.

“He is the Judas of the east and one of the three biggest traitors of the south. May the Lord pay him according to his works.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/13/judas-igboland-stop-crying-fani-kayode-mocks-okorocha/

Lalasticlala Oam4j Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by chiipink(f): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
Akpabio and Amaechi undecided

Me was thinking about oshiomole and Tinubu too.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by id911(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2019
chiipink:

Me was thinking about oshiomole and Tinubu too.

I can swear anything he was talking about Akpabio and LOOtimi Amaechi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by chiipink(f): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2019
id911:

I can swear anything he was talking about Akpabio and LOOtimi Amaechi

LMAO @Lootimi, Una no go kill me for this nairaland, the way u guys coin words grin grin grin.

well I think those 2 are part of them .
But they are not among the "Biggest 3" as ffk said.
Oshiomole and Tinubu bigger sellouts than those 2, they are closest to buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2019
What is Fani Kayode's pronlem with Southeast? Baba concentrate on your Southwest na undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by etrouble: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2019
Judas of Oodua land knows a fellow Judas.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by laurel03(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2019
Fani that not relevant in his ward... FFK is a social media politician

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by NaijaMutant(f): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2019
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by tommykiwi(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Rocha has not seen anything yet, this is just the beginning.

The Lizard (Amaechi) is next in line.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by pally123: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
E no consine you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' by mccoy47(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Lol. This FFK sef ehh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Senate Crisis: ‘rebel’ Group Emerges As Saraki Adopts Fire-for-fire Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.