Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? (8036 Views)

What Are Profitable Niches To Look Out For Dropshipping In 2022 / Best Payment Gateways For Receiving Online Payments Without Website / Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? by Xavi600: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2020
Really hope I didn't come late to d party.pls add me:08044xxx8
KingstonDome:

Many people are sending me emails and messages on WhatsApp because of drop shipping. Well, I have started writing a PDF file on what I know about drop shipping. When it is ready I will tell everyone on this thread. But what I just want to say is that I am still learning more about this arm of E commerce. There are many gurus here on NL but won't share a single damn thing because they owe nobody anything. The little we know can actually lift someone up so let's just be bringing tips to this thread.

If you have any problem or questions about drop shipping bring it here and let us discuss. I hope @grossintel can help out with tips also.

For the payment gateway, Paystack is the way. Forget about PayPal and Stripe. They don't want Nigerians. After you have made some cash, use it to get and register for Stripe Atlas. You'd get a LLC. That will help and you can leave Paystack alone.
Re: What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? by ZeedNL(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Whoever wants to buy Alidropship plugin should not do so at the $89 price. There are a number of coupons to help you save some dollars.
Re: What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? by AbigailF: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Best Payment Gateways for Dropshipping Stores:
PayPal.
Stripe.
2Checkout.
Authorize.net.
Skrill.
Wepay.
Google Checkout.
ApplyPay.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? by Kelvinnz: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dropshipping is cool in Nigeria only if you have a good payment processor for accepting payements.

Stripe Atlas is cool to get access to Stripe but if you consider the amount you will spend just to get Stripe Atlas and all the recurring fee then you will realized it's not a good option.

https://Incorpuk.com is a Stripe Atlas alternative that most global Entrepreneurs uses to get access to Stripe.
Re: What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? by SweetOnugbo: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Is the group still fuctioning?
Please add me up 08075788525

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Move Money To Benin Republic From Nigeria? / How To Start Online Domain Business And Make Your Money / A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.