Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan (32271 Views)

Full Text Of The Supreme Court Judgement On Lawan Vs Machina / APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC / Our Decision On Lawan Final, Pdp’s Votes Unnecessary – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by WhoBeThisMan: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2019
B
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by manitoba(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2019
Northocracy. Lols

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Chikpat(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2019
However it goes, may the next senate and the next senate president not be like Saraki's

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by salbis(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
The Senate president will come from the north, all the prominent southern senators have one issue or the other too many stains, okorocha suspended, omo agege with the maze scandal, I don't see a southern senators moreover that is buhari's plan to make the north all powerful and he is achieving it, the cbn governor tenure will soon be over and buhari will still appoint a northerner, a country that most of it's export and income comes from the south, I think it's time for Southerners should start opposing some of this marginalisation even if you are apc or pdp, no more monkey dey work baboon they chop
This analysis is coming way too early. Next level una sorted for, and next level we dey. Wetin again?
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Born2Breed(f): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2019
If they follow the zoning formular,the senate président should come from the North East/Central and Speaker of HoR from the South East/West.

Although that arrangement has since been destroyed by Tinubu/Tambuwal after denying the South West and selling it to North West 2011.

However they intend to do it now Na their bizness.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Wubex66: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by seeto: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Okay naa
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by iammo(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2019
As if. Saraki wasnt a northerner or David mark and dogara

The north has many tribes and you can't because of fulani buhari marginalize kanuri gwari nupe tiv etc

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Abuventure: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Dannyset:
Lawan deserves it and Orji Uzo gets the Deputy. While Ekweremadu and Dino becomes more useless.
get wisdom
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Crysallis(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Omo Agege should be the next senate president.

A year education for a,child in rural area in south south Nigeria.

Follow link to support

https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/a-year-edu-for-a-child-in-south-south-nigeria
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by sunmike065(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
The Senate president will come from the north, all the prominent southern senators have one issue or the other too many stains, okorocha suspended, omo agege with the maze scandal, I don't see a southern senators moreover that is buhari's plan to make the north all powerful and he is achieving it, the cbn governor tenure will soon be over and buhari will still appoint a northerner, a country that most of it's export and income comes from the south, I think it's time for Southerners should start opposing some of this marginalisation even if you are apc or pdp, no more monkey dey work baboon they chop

David Mark was once a Senate president, Jonathan was the president then emeifele CBN Governor.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by ogundeleai(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Why not, if not when the region that ought to have been solely
beneficiary decided that they prefer to put all their eggs in one basket and face the consequent... Yoruba in the person of Gbajabiamila will also take speaker seat afterall the tribe knows how to play politics of inclusiveness

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by DerideGull(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
The next term in the office for dumbass from Katsina Sate named Muhammadu Buhari shall be the worst four years for Nigeria and the government.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Emyben(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
sunmike065:

David Mark was once a Senate president, Jonathan was the president then emeifele CBN Governor.

Is David Mark from the South?
And your aforementioned combination was just for one year.

It was Southern Jonathan, Northern David Mark and Northern Sanusi.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by olagbola45(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:

If not for your lack of understanding ur brain didn't tell you a cbn governor is from the south wait self y is it dat u guys use cry like a baby yorubas self no talk wennn nah only you dey dis world Ni....oga o
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
The problem with what buahri is doing is if the south comes into power and does same things Buahri has done with his lopsided appointments the north will feel very uncomfortable having all top positions held by the south. So why not just get it right and do the right thing follow federal character.

Unless the north won’t minded being sidelined by a southern President then fine.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Justdare: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
amstardi:
Senate president must be a South easterner or nigeria will go up in wild wild flames.

This sort of brazen marginalization must cease forthwith.

Here we go again. Chest beaters doing what they know to do best.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by onyokometer: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
So Uwajumogu de decieve my people say he will become the senate president.......chai i pity his condition.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by onyokometer: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
NORSIYK:

There is Ben Uwajimogu from Imo state he's a second term senator
Who declared Uwajumogu winner? Guy u no serious oooh.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Excaperx:
PDP should meet with some APC senators and hijacked the Senate one more time
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Lharyman: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
amstardi:
Senate president must be a South easterner or nigeria will go up in wild wild flames.

Who be this one nah?

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by charlycharles(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
Next level
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by biGwal(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Dannyset:
Lawan deserves it and Orji Uzo gets the Deputy. While Ekweremadu and Dino becomes more useless.
Omo Agege deserve the Deputy
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Kennydoc(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
wallex1983:
The earlier they sort this, the better. By the way,

SP - Ahmed Lawan
DSP - Remi Tinubu
Senate Leader - Orji Kalu
Minority Leader - Dino Melaye

VP - Osinbajo (South West)
DSP - Remi Tinubu (South West)
Speaker - Gbajabiamila (South West)

Is South West the only geopolitical zone in the South?
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by seanfer(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
If APC and Buhari like, they should be looking like mumu and let a more organized PDP do another Saraki on them.

Maybe they'll start blaming tafawa balewa for any problems going forward.

PDP all through their reign always got whoever their president and the party wants. Even the Republican and democratic presidents in the US always got their principal officers aligned with the wishes of the party

The US senate is always headed by the Vice President..
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
seanfer:

The US senate is always headed by the Vice President..

I know, that's why I said principal officers

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by buhariguy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
amstardi:

you refuse to vote for APC, so what do you want again,
you can be enjoying your marginalisation,

next time, in order not to be marginalised, massively vote for apc, because apc Will Rule this country till 2039.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by caracas: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
Story for the gods
The north will continue to dominate n dictate the pace in politics
For ur info 2023 is still the turn of the north let me see how those afonjas will take over power when the pdp comes up with a kwankwaso as presiential candidate .the north ss se n north central wud support him.so this just the beginning for northern domination the south has already been divided by Some suffersticated fools n we from ss n se wud sustain it for the north.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by seanfer(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I know, that's why I said principal officers

I understand you...
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:

Atiku will make South the SP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK / We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu / President Buhari Arrives in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.