Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Travel Fraudsters Share Ur Experience! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Fraudsters Share Ur Experience! (1143 Views)

Study In Belgium- Whats Ur Experience? / Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories / Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Fraudsters Share Ur Experience! by dgb4(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2007
Nowadays a lot of people act as a helper to assist someone to travel but they are fake.
They 41 ners who claim to be overseas but they are not, it has happen to me.

Last year December, I  lost about 150K from a so called Barnabas Nwanih a Nigeria who claimed that he is in the UK and promised to process my travel documents.

You may tell your own story by replying to this topic.
Re: Travel Fraudsters Share Ur Experience! by okeyz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2007
u r not a lone ,there is this guy who goes by the name of olisaemeka,says he stays in south korea and willing to help nigerians to travel to southkorea within 7days by a very short route ,
No embassy interviews and so on ,just buy ur ticket and hop into the plane ,airbound to south korea,it is not free,mind u ,u have to pay $1000 dollars into his first bank account ,which turns out to be 140,000 naira when converted,he has been assuring me that he is as genuine as the british empire and that i have nothing to fear if a pay the money into his account.

Funny thing is ,he has been advertising on the tuesdays gaurdian about work opportunity and travel opportunity to south korea .

I dont know if any body has reacieved a mail from this guy,is he real or just another conman wantinmg to take advantage of desperate immigration hungry nigerian youths .

Please i will appreciate any input on this guy.
thanks
Re: Travel Fraudsters Share Ur Experience! by yinkaAwe(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2007
That guy in south korea has also mail me.and he has gave me all needed info by payin 140k to his acct here in nija but how sure is the level .thats my pro
Re: Travel Fraudsters Share Ur Experience! by NANDOM(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2007
my brother pls be careful, this may land you into dangerous hands
Re: Travel Fraudsters Share Ur Experience! by rowlandwhy: 1:37pm On May 02, 2007
a friend of mine complain bitterly how a man offered to help him to travel
and told him to pay a token of 100K, till today the man is no where to be found
U see so annoying!
pls u should be very careful on how we deal with these guys o!
Re: Travel Fraudsters Share Ur Experience! by Vicjustice: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2007
Thank God that you all know and have had experience of such scammers, or at least know someone who had.
 Do not pay any money to any travel agent, especially those mobile ones. And if you must pay, be sure of whom you're paying to and check the conditions.
Re: Travel Fraudsters Share Ur Experience! by marjson(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2007
embarassed I dont blame the desperation of Most Dynamic Youths Trying to Flee the country for a Greener pasture, Every body want to be free of security ,freedom and Standard of Living unlike the one in 9ja,
But if anyone must Travel pls shine your Eyes, and at least go through a recommended travel agents that you have confirmed his or her genuinty, smiley May God Put you Through and dont be too Desperate,

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa / Birth Certifcate Re-issue / Visas To The Following Countries Available. No Initial Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.