Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,250 members, 7,860,577 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Moesha Buduong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Moesha Buduong (1433 Views)

Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Moesha Buduong by chinambusay: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Moesha Buduong, the Ghanaian actress who few months ago in an interview with Christiane Amanpour said the bad economy pushed her and other girls into relationships with married men, has revealed that she doesn't regret revealing that she sleep with married men in the CNN interview.

The actress who spoke after Uncut show hosts Zionfelix and Christabel paid her a surprise visit with a cake, stated that what she said in the CNN interview was the truth and she still struggles to understand why some Ghanaians still have a problem with her over the interview which was shot about two years ago but came out just last year.

Moesha Buduong who stated that she doesn't regret revealing that she sleep with married men in the CNN interview, added that she apologized to Ghanaians because she felt she generalized her statement far too much.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/14/i-dont-regret-revealing-i-sleep-with-married-men-on-cnn-moesha-buduong/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Moesha Buduong by Nickijoy(f): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
She's loose.. but who I'm to judge we all sin differently jare

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Moesha Buduong by Houseofglam7(f): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ofcourse
How else will they patronize you some more?
Advertising on a platform as big as CNN puts your business in the limelight undecided
Bloody idiot undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Moesha Buduong by Gentleziggy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
With a piece of cake n she is spewed her shamelessness to d world, it is her type d Ghana government are supposed to b extraditing n not Nigeria migrants who are doing their legitimate business in Ghana tongue
Re: I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Moesha Buduong by ADRIAN88(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Her kpekus, her business...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Moesha Buduong by Texman21: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Her kpekus, her business...
exactly

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Moesha Buduong by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin how is this trash news again? angry we nairalanders don't give a fuckkkk

Bring your Adsense so I can buy them

(1) (Reply)

YAHOO YAHOO Girl Finally Caught (naira Marley Sister) / Nollywood Actress Onyi Alex Deactivates Instagram Handle / Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of Copying His Fashion Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.