Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate (25720 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by epicure(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
My name was swapped on my nysc certificate and when I complained, I was told its not an issue since the 3 names are included and spelt correctly. I need to know if this is true. Please if anyone had similar issue in the past, how did u go about it?
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by MRXELA(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2019
same here but I'm trying to Rearrange the names before I go for camp... though people keep saying its doesn't matter...
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by madgoat(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2019

5 Likes

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by omoadeleye(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
It doesn't mean
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by madgoat(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:
My name was swapped on my nysc certificate and when I complained, I was told its not an issue since the 3 names are included and spelt correctly. I need to know if this is true. Please if anyone had similar issue in the past, how did u go about it?

Okay... So your names were swapped and you feel its not an issue grin grin
Its alright

8 Likes

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Factfinder1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Am sure they swapped it to give to a child of a Northern politicians child who studied abroad or graduated through quota system

“hijos de puta"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Amuocha: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
With Y Buhari
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by ibietela2(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Go to court and swear an affidavit with the right name

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Dandsome: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Certificate that will be useless later? Ask those who have completed it. They will tell you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by meobizy(f): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
If NYSC said it’s not a problem what then do you want Nairalanders to do?

SPACE FOR SALE!
This is not a drill.
You can advertise anything here.
Hold your 80,000 NGN first.
I accept Western Union transfers, bank transfers, airtime equivalent and bitcoin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by emmykk(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Enlist into Boko Haram asap

Nigeria army take note of this monicker

2 Likes

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by MaiGemu: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by simplibaba(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
MRXELA:
same here but I'm trying to Rearrange the names before I go for camp... though people keep saying its doesn't matter...

It doesn’t really matter if you are yet to serve as you will be given a template of how your name will appear on your discharge certificate at orientation camp for any possible rearrangement or adjustments.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by MaiGemu: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Taaahhhhhrrrr

Fixedgame2510:
[color=#006600][/color] see below
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
You will be amazed that lots of us didn't even notice if it was swapped or even spelt correctly.

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by chicoMX(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Your name is X Y Z, then it was swapped to ZXY? I see nor issue here
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by bluefilm: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
The reason is simple.

Your service has been declared inconclusive by the NYSC.

6 Likes

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by jericco1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
lol them don start... thank God I had to pause my service.... grin grin
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Like someone said. Got get an affidavit with your real name

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by blackgold2018(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
MRXELA:
it matters!
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Use biro to correct it...

4 Likes

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na NYSC come dey give you worry like this

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
If they can sue EVANS for using EVAN... I dont even know what to tell you...

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Kingjames(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
bluefilm:
The reason is simple.

Your service has been declared inconclusive by the NYSC.
until one useless retired prostitude bank female teller refuse to pay you your hard earn money giving unreasonable reasons of name interchange on your BVN!

useless banking system

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Fidelismaria: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Check my signature
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:
If you want to indulge in politics or a political office, you better complain

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by geezynoni: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Factfinder1:
Am sure they swapped it to give to a child of a Northern politicians child who studied abroad or graduated through quota system

“hijos de puta"
"hijos de puta" - Cristiano Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by crackhouse(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Want To Get Your First Post-nysc Job? Lets Make A CV For You !! / Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.