Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children (52121 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding / Woman Commits Suicide Over Friend’s Unpaid LAPO Loan In Ibadan / Woman Commits Suicide In Batsari, Katsina (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by rapid101(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2019
Lord why do u allow evil to befall us wen we serve u truly

Baba God jst end dis world make we de at peace
I don tire sad
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Born2Breed(f): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2019
Some pains are just unbearable.

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by africandictator(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2019
The person who sold the sniper to the woman is really wicked. The person knew that people used the sniper for other purposes, and he or she still sold the sniper to a grieving mom..
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by BB9ja007: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2019
I use to blame people dat commit suicide. But I don’t know why I can’t blame her. Rest on with ur kids. We pray God forgive U

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Atewo400(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
I don't even have much to say, such a tragic week for the family loosing two children is not easy to live with. The woman felt she had no reason to live anymore that why she resorted to suicide, the husband must be in state of delima right now, I pray God gives all the victims of the disaster strength to carry one, my condolences to the family of the dead persons.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Toks2008(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2019
GOD have mercy on her soul
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by olatex25(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2019
O God... Am short of words rite now, I feel d woman pain but she shud have wait for God intervention. He is d most gracious and merciful, He will surely make things perfect for her... What a pity She just had to give Up.... lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by ejimatic: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2019
dre11:

●It’s painful seeing my son in critical condition, cries mother

●‘My sister’s 18-month-old son died in crèche’

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/03/lagos-building-collapse-woman-commits-suicide-after-losing-two-children/

. The pains of motherhood ..the agony of parenthood.... May Jehovah console the bereaved families..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by thesicilian: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2019
kingthreatz:

I have said it. Sniper should be banned. An easy option when the thought of suicide comes.
I understand your point, but will you also ban indocid, knives, ropes, lagoons etc?
If we vote in the right people, most of our problems will disappear.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by jaxxy(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2019
Like sm1 said resonance added to bring down that distressed building.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by skyfall: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2019
Such person shouldn't be left alone even for a minute by her family members. That woman was let down. Very sad!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by stanliwise(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2019
Pavore9:
"However, some neighbours said the woman bought a bottle of insecticide called ‘Sniper. Nobody knew what she wanted to do with the Sniper"....Someone who just lost her children was seen with sniper and no one could make a connection!
You dey mind them. It is better they didn't say anything at all.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Treash(m): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2019
charliboy654:

Even if u want to book space, why use this emoji for such news, are u ok

His name says it all. He is doing his work.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by uchamma: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy
are you ok.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by babadeee(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2019
charliboy654:

Even if u want to book space, why use this emoji for such news, are u ok
I don’t think he is Ok angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by HomeOfMe(f): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Gave birth to them through Caesarean Section which is a very painful way to bring forth a child into this world, now hearing such news about their death was really devastating for her...

She couldn't take the pains anymore, She couldn't enjoy the joy of motherhood.

This is really painful.
Oh My God! Too bad
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by RTSC: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2019
Why was she left alone?
Which type of human beings dey for that area?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Why sell her Sniper in the first place?

You know she's grieving and you wicked desire for profit aided her suicide undecided
That woman would have still committed suicide even if sniper wasn't there
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by zolajpower: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2019
I don't believe this story ........bloggers ? I heard d news buh it was three children I heard .
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by kingthreatz: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2019
thesicilian:

I understand your point, but will you also ban indocid, knives, ropes, lagoons etc?
If we vote in the right people, most of our problems will disappear.

Indocid kills rats not humans. I have been in that suicide stage before. Believe me, I no get mind stab myself. To buy rope, you have to go to proper market and tell them you want to use the rope to hang clothes. Jumping into Lagoon. Looking at the height will dissuade you. Drinking sniper is like a very perfect easy option. No stress. Just 500 bucks and it is over.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Toks2008(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2019
eben1marketer:
Fake news. Check the source
Still looking for a reliable Web design company? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our beautiful designs and details HERE

TFY!
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2019
kingthreatz:
One act of irresponsiility has now ended families. The owner of that building should be jailed
Also if any of your loved ones is going through a traumatic period. it is good you check up on them, be with them. Give them reasons to move on.
The people in charge of geographic and urban planning should be sacked for taking bribe

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Mrjaz(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2019
Government should look into sniper it has killed so many people it should not be sold to distress people
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by dfrost: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2019
kingthreatz:
One act of irresponsiility has now ended families. The owner of that building should be jailed
Also if any of your loved ones is going through a traumatic period. it is good you check up on them, be with them. Give them reasons to move on.

In Africa, especially Nigeria we have thrown away the family support. Imagine family members not checking up on you only to remember you exist when it is time to buy aso-ebi. angry undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Toks2008(m): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Gave birth to them through Caesarean Section which is a very painful way to bring forth a child into this world, now hearing such news about their death was really devastating for her...

This is really painful.

And i learnt that you can only have C section twice meaning those were her only hope of being a mother..Oh Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by kingthreatz: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2019
dfrost:

In Africa, especially Nigeria we have thrown away the family support. Imagine family members not checking up on you only to remember you exist when it is time to buy aso-ebi. angry undecided

True, I am even guilty of this.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by LadyHeaven(f): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2019
Toks2008:
Tears in my eyes as i write this.

Can we now see how Nigerians are killing fellow citizens? A building that was marked for demolition and even people moved out just to move in again after the demolition mark was removed probably after somebody has collected bribe and we can now see the negative ripple effect.

"It touches one to lose precious lives in any kind of mishap, particularly those so young and tender," "May God grant everyone affected by this sad incident fortitude and succor."

GOD PLEASE GRANT THIS WOMAN ETERNAL LIFE SO SHE CAN LIVE FOREVER WITH HER KIDS. i cant just hold back tears right now.

Same here, its just to painful a story, i know suicide is a sin BUT i know that God is also merciful, i pray He forgives her & grant her peace cry

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by bugggg: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2019
angry angry... RIP. Relatives should watch and monitor the husband closely, he'll need people around him this trying time. God's got him.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by naturefellow(m): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2019
thesicilian:
You see a distressed woman who just lost 2 children under such tragic circumstances going to buy poison, and you say you didn't know what she was going to do with it?
my brother/sister.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by jayinfo2(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2019
Taking your life is a sin Against God.

After reading this news , the only thing coming to my mind is that will God still be merciful to her and receive her just because of the tragedy that happened to her children.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by jackomagnus(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

This is really painful.

Caesarian Section is not painful nah!!!! Which planet you from come sef? Hian!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) / Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.