Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children (52140 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding / Woman Commits Suicide Over Friend’s Unpaid LAPO Loan In Ibadan / Woman Commits Suicide In Batsari, Katsina (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by ahamadegr8(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
Pray God gives all the victims of the disaster strength to carry one, my condolences to the family of the dead persons.

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by tgmservice: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
Hope this is not another blogger lie

Until punch or channels website carry news i don't believe anything from these Nigerian hungry bloggers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Toks2008(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Same here, its just to painful a story, i know suicide is a sin BUT i know that God is also merciful, i pray He forgives her & grant her peace cry

suicide is not always a sin cos most people who commit suicide had a momentous mental disorder before the action and anything done as a result of mental illness is not really considered an offence even on earth howbeit with GOD who understands humans better.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by capitalzero: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2019
Three things caused her death
1. Belief- she will meet the kids in heaven
2. Her neighbours and relatives who fail to provide comfort
3.Gocernment that allows indiscrimate sale of poison to public. You should be licenced to sell and use poison.

Suicide is never an option.we should learn to cope with probems even when things are rosy.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2019
chai, we need deliverance from all these criminalized school proprietors who prioritize profits over children safety.

one thing i always tell parents is to check if the children of these crooks attend their schools, if they dont then run away from these schools, sadly they re scattered all over the country.

I say to other criminal school proprietors, ' you re day is coming'
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Oblongata: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2019
Toks2008:
Tears in my eyes as i write this.

Can we now see how Nigerians are killing fellow citizens? A building that was marked for demolition and even people moved out just to move in again after the demolition mark was removed probably after somebody has collected bribe and we can now see the negative ripple effect.

"It touches one to lose precious lives in any kind of mishap, particularly those so young and tender," "May God grant everyone affected by this sad incident fortitude and succor."

GOD PLEASE GRANT THIS WOMAN ETERNAL LIFE SO SHE CAN LIVE FOREVER WITH HER KIDS. i cant just hold back tears right now.
abiamo tooto, i had tears in my eyes too, can't imagine what I would do if it was me...
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by BluntBoy(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2019
thesicilian:
You see a distressed woman who just lost 2 children under such tragic circumstances going to buy poison, and you say you didn't know what she was going to do with it?

Very stupid people. I swear they deserve to be locked up and flogged mercilessly for being staggeringly dumb.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by chosenwan1(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2019
Don't mind the silly people
thesicilian:
You see a distressed woman who just lost 2 children under such tragic circumstances going to buy poison, and you say you didn't know what she was going to do with it?
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by mandela222: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2019
This is so touching tears in my eyes a mother's love has no rival.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by mamatwiny(f): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Gave birth to them through Caesarean Section which is a very painful way to bring forth a child into this world, now hearing such news about their death was really devastating for her...

She couldn't take the pains anymore, She couldn't enjoy the joy of motherhood.

This is really painful.
Now that she took her own life, wetin she gain?
Couldn't she have tried one more time? Couldn't she stay alive for the hubby?

My heart goes out to her hubby that she crushed his heart the more. God give him the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2019
Toks2008:

And i learnt that you can only have C section twice meaning those were her only hope of being a mother..Oh Gosh!

Its thrice sir
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by mamatwiny(f): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2019
Tundexxy:

Its thrice sir
Even if it is thrice, I will blame her again and again for taking her life. There are many women, her age that aren't married. Some are married with no kids. Some have kids but are having terminal illness but are still hanging on to life. She gave up too easily.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2019
mamatwiny:

Even if it is thrice, I will blame her again and again for taking her life. There are many women, her age that aren't married. Some are married with no kids. Some have kids but are having terminal illness but are still hanging on to life. She gave up too easily.

I agree with you....but not everyone is emotionally strong to get over the trauma..

Some will still commit suicide if care is not taken
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2019
Toks2008:
Tears in my eyes as i write this.

Can we now see how Nigerians are killing fellow citizens? A building that was marked for demolition and even people moved out just to move in again after the demolition mark was removed probably after somebody has collected bribe and we can now see the negative ripple effect.

"It touches one to lose precious lives in any kind of mishap, particularly those so young and tender," "May God grant everyone affected by this sad incident fortitude and succor."

GOD PLEASE GRANT THIS WOMAN ETERNAL LIFE SO SHE CAN LIVE FOREVER WITH HER KIDS. i cant just hold back tears right now.
Eternal life for suicide undecided
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Jlow2: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Karma has no chill, when some pple wer killing intimidating and destroying pples properties because they refuse to agree with sum quarters on whom to vote at the just concluded 2019 election i guess dey wer not also human beings, r.i.p to d dead.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Billionaire09: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2019
The of APC ,Yoruba, Fulani jihadist government against Igbos living in their country. IPOB in Nigeria should do the needful by relocating businesses, their families and properties back to Biafraland. No amounts of bank statements and wealth you acquires can save you, without Biafra you are nothing.

RIP in the present of Chukwu Okike Abiama.

Abasi protect all IPOB family members in Yoruba and Arewalands till complete evaluation .

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by mamatwiny(f): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Oku mmuo straight.
In my village, her travails will start from her burial cos she will be buried INA far forest. One man will carry her corpse with aju while it will be dangling forward and backwards.

Say no to suicide. No matter how bad life seems, there are many ppl that are praying to be in your position.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by SamOyovwi: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2019
People are suffering without help in different ways and you say suicide is not an option? Can you help?
princemillla:
Terrible my friend, terrible. But suicide. It's never an option.

I pray God forgive her sins
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2019
im at work and i cant stop these painful tears as i read this news ...

most young nairalanders without kids yet might not understand this pin...
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by dfrost: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2019
kingthreatz:

True, I am even guilty of this.

Thanks for owning up. We all need that support. The human race/family is passing through one of the most difficult times in history where morals have been thrown to the wind.

People are really passing through a lot. A colleague of mine wanted to resign yesterday citing health reasons and he was always missing from work at least once a week. Already he confided in me that he has sickle cells.

The dad called me and told me to disregard his thoughts. That sometimes he makes rash decisions.

I spoke to my line manager to listen to him. We both sat down and asked him his reasons.

Poor soul was going gaga. In fact delusional. Talking about the blood moon and the world coming to an end. How he had a calling and he doesn't want the calling. How he had a recent diagnosis that showed he has 18 months to live. We had to burst into laughter momentarily.

To cut the long story short, we gave him a sick leave of 5 days to rest. Support structure is needed for everyone.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by dfrost: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2019
SamOyovwi:
People are suffering without help in different ways and you say suicide is not an option? Can you help?

Suicide is not an option. You can't take what you can't give. From the narration, they saw her with sniper and didn't move fast enough to help her? That's wicked.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by justmi1: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2019
charliboy654:

Even if u want to book space, why use this emoji for such news, are u ok
you no see him name?
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by dfrost: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2019
thesicilian:

Very stupid, sick and wicked people. Most people have lost it. I often quarrel with my family members when they don't check up on other family members.

You will send SMS, no reply.
You will call, they will miss it and won't bother calling back.
Send WhatsApp, they will read and will not respond.

Time for wedding and aso-ebi, and they will start looking for money. Never again.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2019
adedayourt:
No b my children but as d thing dey do me for body sef,
Feel the woman's pain but suicide?

Tis well sha
Do you have any idea what c section means?
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by Toks2008(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

suicide is not always a sin cos most people who commit suicide had a momentous mental disorder before the action and anything done as a result of mental illness is not really considered an offence even on earth howbeit with GOD who understands humans better.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by princemillla(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2019
SamOyovwi:

So you encourage suicide or i don't get the point u r trying to prove. So, if all hope is lost and life seems miserable, the next is to commit suicide right.

You are simply not right. No matter what suicide is never a good option.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by yemiyemi: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2019
thesicilian:

I understand your point, but will you also ban indocid, knives, ropes, lagoons etc?
If we vote in the right people, most of our problems will disappear.

Yes, you are indeed correct that we needed to vote in responsible leaders ....However, in most cases we are the architect of numerous problems confronting us...Imagine a building that had been initially marked for structural defect, yet people keep residing in such building and even sending their wards schooling in such dilapidated structure.....

On the part of the government, i think they should do the needful by probing the collapse of that building....issues surrounding the process of serving occupants of a defected building notice and its implementation as well as timing of demolition after such notice had been effected should be probed by lagos state government accordingly...All erring individuals and government officials found wanting should be dealt with according to the Law of the land.

Its quite painful seeing those innocent children affected and their families going through this ordeal....

May their souls rest in peace...
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by kingthreatz: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2019
dfrost:

Thanks for owning up. We all need that support. The human race/family is passing through one of the most difficult times in history where morals have been thrown to the wind.

People are really passing through a lot. A colleague of mine wanted to resign yesterday citing health reasons and he was always missing from work at least once a week. Already he confided in me that he has sickle cells.

The dad called me and told me to disregard his thoughts. That sometimes he makes rash decisions.

I spoke to my line manager to listen to him. We both sat down and asked him his reasons.

Poor soul was going gaga. In fact delusional. Talking about the blood moon and the world coming to an end. How he had a calling and he doesn't want the calling. How he had a recent diagnosis that showed he has 18 months to live. We had to burst into laughter momentarily.

To cut the long story short, we gave him a sick leave of 5 days to rest. Support structure is needed for everyone.

Yes we need to. God help us to think less of ourselves
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by biGwal(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
A woman lost two children same day!!

You saw her with sniper; nd said you don't know wah she want to do with the sniper??

Haaaa!!!! That idiot that saw the woman with sniper Wen she was still alive shld be arrest ASAP....

RIP to the dead cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children by sacx: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2019
I've been avoiding threads on this news. I wonder why I opened this one. So disheartened angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.