Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

es - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / es (3128 Views)

Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring / Come Check Out This 2008 Lexus ES 350 / .es (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

es by SAM1979: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2019
her
Re: es by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2019
U need to keep an eye on her n make sure u get better evidence before taking any action. That postinor cud b a proof if she doesnt use it wen u av s*x wit her...I dont wanna conclude...Just tink well before making ur decision

3 Likes

Re: es by SAM1979: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2019
She
Re: es by thorpido(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2019
You should confront her about it.Doesn't your wife work? She seems like she has a lot of free time.

It is always important to know a lady's lifestyle,minset,character and type of friends she keeps before marrying her.Women rarely change.

By the way,why do you use Postinor as your family planning method?Why don't you go for something more long-term?

4 Likes

Re: es by SAM1979: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2019
Thanks
Re: es by youngsahito(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2019
just take two days off from work without informing her and see what is happening 4 urself.

16 Likes

Re: es by dayleke: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
Are you sure you ready to know the truth?
Truth hurts bro.....

Good luck.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: es by dayleke: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2019
youngsahito:
just take two days off from work without informing her and see what is happening 4 urself.

@OP
Try this suggestion up there.
Seeing is believing.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: es by SAM1979: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2019
OK thanks
Re: es by nuelyoyo(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2019
Go for a DNA test for all ur kids.

Cc SAM1979

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: es by tee59(f): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2019
Plan a surprise visit or get someone to monitor her movement and feed you back.
Re: es by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Don't confront her
I can give you tips on how to bug her phone, you will have access to all her calls (audio not just the call log) and whatsapp and Facebook chats if you want
SAM1979:
I work far away from home in same town Port Harcourt and had to stay back in my office till Saturday due to transportation cost. Am home on Saturday or Friday night. On Friday night 8pm March 8, 2019, I got home to discover my wife just took a pregnancy prevention pill called 'Postinor' about 7pm that day. We had last sex on monday night of March 4, 2019 and I gave her N27,000 same day. My neighbour Madam called my attention to my wife association with a lady in same compound whose husband is a Police officer but on out of state duty for some time. The police wife has been accused of dating a young man in my compound and she is now the best friend of my wife. My neighbour madam told me my wife and police lady wife are partners of married women still searching for husband and that they are very known in my street about it. My wife rarely respect me and confronted her with the issue which she denied but later quickly deleted her received call log. I want to confront her with the issue of Postinor taken could mean she actually had sex that day which confirms infidelity. In Feb she came back and there was this thick white discharge on her pants which caked due to harmattan. It looks spermish with vaginal fluid mixed without odour. she dumped the pant on my clothes unwashed. I had to go for treatment. Should I raise this issue with her too. My neighbours claim she is always coming home very late which I have raised with her and she denied. Should I discuss the discharge and postinor with her tommorow March 16, 2019. Should I believe my neighbours. My wife spends most time reading Facebook stories everyday and I have complained too. I have 2 boys and 1 girl with her

2 Likes

Re: es by nuelyoyo(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2019
Can you please give me the tips on how to bug a phone too
lilbest4:
Don't confront her
I can give you tips on how to bug her phone, you will have access to all her calls (audio not just the call log) and whatsapp and Facebook chats if you want
Re: es by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
@ OP, on March 7th you posted a thread where you said "you needed a lady to for a serious relationship" , https://www.nairaland.com/5065290/need-lady-date-port-harcourt

so from March 7th, you got a date, got married, had 3 kids and she is already cheating on you, in just a space of 7 to 8 days.

OR
you are cheating on your wife same way she is cheating on you.
You both deserve each other.

You should make arrangements for your family to be together, cause the long distance relationship is not going well for you and your wife.

20 Likes

Re: es by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
chivera018:
@ OP, on March 7th you posted a thread where you said "you needed a lady to for a serious relationship" , https://www.nairaland.com/5065290/need-lady-date-port-harcourt

so from March 7th, you got a date, got married, had 3 kids and she is already cheating on you, in just a space of 7 to 8 days.

OR

You should make arrangements for your family to be together, cause the long distance relationship is not going well for you and your wife.
Babe u try ooo, na good research u do...Many tins dey happen for NL sha

12 Likes

Re: es by ststyreal(f): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
chivera018:

OR

Hmmmmmm!!! See life! You reap whatever you sow!!!

1 Like

Re: es by dirtycoin(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
LoL.

The Op is also good in the cheating game.

2 Likes

Re: es by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
chivera018:

OR

He has deleted the post. cheesy

Sam1979, if I should invoke the spirit that causes elephantiasis of the scrotum upon you, even your ancestors will weep for you.

You and your wayward wife deserve each other.

7 Likes

Re: es by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ishilove:

He had deleted the post. cheesy

Sam1979, if I should invoke the spirit that causes elephantiasis of the scrotum upon you, even your ancestors will weep for you.

You and your wayward wife deserve each other.
lol, I knew he would do that, but I have the screen shot. Let him come and delete it also.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: es by carammel(f): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
nuelyoyo:
Go for a DNA test for all ur kids.

Cc SAM1979
Everything na DNA test, like they come cheap. undecided

3 Likes

Re: es by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
chivera018:
lol, I knew he would do that, but I have the screen shot. Let him come and delete it also.
Oya take! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: es by carammel(f): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
chivera018:
Lol, caught in the act, he is a cheat who thinks his wife is also doing what he does.

5 Likes

Re: es by Biglittlelois(f): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
chivera018:

Whaaaat!!! shocked

6 Likes

Re: es by nuelyoyo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
It's getting cheaper by the day
carammel:
Everything na DNA test, like they come cheap. undecided
Re: es by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2019
Damn, you nailed it. I wish you had posted the content of that thread. I just went to read it and looks like he has deleted it.

chivera018:

OR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: es by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2019
Jirair:
Damn, you nailed it. I wish you had posted the content of that thread. I just went to read it and looks like he has deleted it.

the screen shot is available.

2 Likes

Re: es by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 16, 2019
Ok, I'm just seeing it. Thumbs up for saving a screenshot of his post.

chivera018:
the screen shot is available.

2 Likes

Re: es by Mimzyy(f): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2019
What a shame. Op is probably cheating on his wife and of course also suspecting that someone somewhere is getting a piece of her cookie jar. Your actions reeks of guilt and if truly she’s cheating on you then you both deserve each other. I’ll bet my left balls that if the wife is given a chance to state her side of the story, she’s gonna be opening a can of worms.

7 Likes

Re: es by Wizywiz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Op might not even be married probably one of the kids on nairaland trying to seek attention....op if i tear u slap u go tell me who dash u wife...oya go and read ur book

3 Likes

Re: es by tabithababy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
chivera018:

OR

Ewoooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: es by Abcruz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hear the word of the sovereign LORD:

It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret.--Ephesians 5:12

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.--Luke 8:17

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.--proverbs 4:26
Re: es by Moz22: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mimzyy:
What a shame. Op is probably cheating on his wife and of course also suspecting that someone somewhere is getting a piece of her cookie jar. Your actions reeks of guilt and if truly she’s cheating on you then you both deserve each other. I’ll bet my left balls that if the wife is given a chance to state her side of the story, she’s gonna be opening a can of worms.
u got balls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Men Talk About This With Their Wives? / UPDATE On 10 Year-old Chrisland 'cowgirl' Scandal, My Heart Bleeds - Adaure / Pls I Need Your Opinion On This! My Fiancé Is Very Secretive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.