Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nice Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nice Jokes (965 Views)

Nice Jokes. To Be Always Updated 13+ / Spanking And Very Nice Jokes / Nice Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Jokes by jokingmary(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2010
What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?

An American lawyer and a Nigerian are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer believes that Nigerians are so dumb that he could put something over on them easily, So the lawyer asks if the Nigerian would like to play a fun game.
The Nigerian is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The American lawyer persists, and says that the game is a lot of fun. I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500, he says. This catches the Nigerian's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.
The lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from The Earth to the Moon?' The Nigerian doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.
Now, it's the Nigerian's turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs
, and comes down with four?' The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the Net. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After one hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the Nigerian and hands him $500. The Nigerian pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep.
The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the Nigerian up and asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?'
The Nigerian reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.
Re: Nice Jokes by Kunbee: 12:13am On Sep 05, 2010
This na mistake abi undecided
Re: Nice Jokes by hakunajay(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2010
Nice joke man! I'm sure d guy must be an igbo guy! Lol!
Re: Nice Jokes by deneut: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2010
good one
Re: Nice Jokes by babyme1(f): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2010
Nice grin
Re: Nice Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2010
No be mistake
Re: Nice Jokes by Kunbee: 12:34am On Sep 07, 2010
Gbamu gbamu
Re: Nice Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2010
Lol
Re: Nice Jokes by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2010
I've read this before and still makes me laugh. Nice one!

(1) (Reply)

Obj,ibb And Atiku In The Same Plane / Mary Jane / Meaning Of Mangalsutra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.