Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse (37805 Views)

Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago / Lagos Building Collapse: 3 Dead, 3 Rescued As Search Continues / Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by MrMcJay(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Those civil servants who unsealed the building should be sacked and jailed for manslaughter.
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by AfonjaConehead: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
ALLAAAAWAAABAAAA

grin grin

Oya, bring your offerings

grin

Peace be upon Imam IsaAbubaker

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by West2019(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thank.God pls try to born another child
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by eluquenson(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Allahu akbar
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by dwilliams: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
no good news ever comes from.that part of the world
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by ugnoble: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
harkandey:

and should i be thank devil too?

God save the poor boy life for a purpose, so don't misunderstand me.

And also killed the other kids for a purpose too right? Its high time we quit calling God in everything that happens.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by Ayobami7(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
好的
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by harkandey(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
ugnoble:

And also killed the other kids for a purpose too right? Its high time we quit calling God in everything that happens.

God have knowledge in whatever happened to human beings whether it's good or bad
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by Orpe7(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Na to change the pikin name to escapee
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by sammirano: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
highdon:
A day will come when Heavens gate
will open and the cloud will
change, Some idiots will think its
weather for two not knowing its rapture for one

grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by HeWrites(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
highdon:

Ignoramus grin grin

Rapture ko Rupture ni..
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by uuzba(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
hakeem4:

So who should the family of those people who lost their lives thank ?
Uncle what matters most is life after death. Where do you spend your eternity.
It will be totally lunatic for a person to suffer the hardship of Nigeria for 100years, die with no pension.
....then still go to hell fire again and suffer everlasting punishment

These people have suffered in Nigeria, with Nepa, and hot sun and substandard lives and died a terrible painful death. You Pray to God to give them eternal enjoyment in heaven.
This is why we say, "May their souls rest in perfect peace".
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by Daeylar(f): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
I'm so happy for him. smiley
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by Alonge25: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congratulations. Glory be to God Almighty
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by 3kay945(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
highdon:

Some peeps also think, it is only idiots that expect that to happen. cool
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by oglalasioux(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
lawalbo:

Because they offended God abi? May God forgive you

You can't understand simple sarcasm.
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by Sagay212: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
After some people will say ambode is not a total failure and deserves a second term. Ambode should be arrested after his tenure and if possible jailed. He failed totally.

Fashola would have never allowed that kind of school in the first place and that building would have either been renovated or brought down and the owner will only cry and wail. I remember dey well how fashola through the education ministry in Lagos set up a team to go round Lagos and close schools that did not meet standards. Schools like this were shut down.

This ambode na so so bus terminanl. Thank God he has been sent back to his epe.
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by chally100(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
Femich18:
Glory to God! Lucky Man! This man go do Thanksgiving for church or mosque this Sunday
wetin join mosque with Sunday thanksgiving??
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by oloshelu1: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
May Almighty God protect us from any evil downfall and our family AMEEEEN.
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by ofiko123(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
highdon:

Hmmm..Deep...
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by AuroraB(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
highdon:
Hope you are looking forward to that undecided
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
hakeem4:

So who should the family of those people who lost their lives thank ?

Must u people always display ur devilish character? angry angry sad
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by NumbEmotions(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
calddon:

'I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."- Ecclesiasties 9:11

Man thanks for this verse ....so on point!
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by Antichristus: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
That boy should still be at home being cared and catered for by his parents. Where are Nigerians rushing to? Some 15 year olds already UG students in HEIs? Sad.
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by hush15: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
stephenduru:
Here is Owolabi Saheed, a LASTMA official.His only son Ayo survived the Lagos building collapse.He said...
"I was at my duty post (Tom Jones, Lagos island) when they called me that my son's school had collapsed, I rushed here immediately and I was told he's alive at the hospital"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/lastma-official-on-duty-excited-as-his.html

lucky you. after all the egunje you robbed people off, you cant afford to send your child to a licenced school?

i know you want to quote me, go ahead....
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by bigplayerz(m): 1:29am On Mar 16, 2019
Arikuyeri omo LASTMA grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by Femich18(m): 3:37am On Mar 16, 2019
chally100:
wetin join mosque with Sunday thanksgiving??

Lols....Don't you know Moslems go to mosque on Sundays too?
Re: LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse by Innokng2013: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2019
We thank God for the gift of life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Way To Prevent Water From Sipping Into Your Building Through The Floors / FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme / 3AD Nightclub In Otta, Ogun On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.