Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Cry Ye Not For Nigerian Politrickians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cry Ye Not For Nigerian Politrickians (1389 Views)

E Ye Domo Hausa/fulani Lebi, E Je Ka Bara Wa Sooto Oro! / Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Hezbollah In Nigeria: Elongation Of The Jihad / 'Go Ye Well, President Jonathan' - Dele Momodu Bids GEJ Farewell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cry Ye Not For Nigerian Politrickians by pendelite(f): 3:30am On Jan 14, 2006
By 2007 I dare not guess how many impeachments will have occurred?

In Anambra State, Chris Ngige stole the mandate against the wishes of the people yet when he refused to honor the devils bargain, the only people he could turn to save him was the same electorate and in return he had no choice but to perform. Could it possibly be the requirement for preforming, a GUN to the head? Ngige is now afraid to misstep because he knows one mistake he will be fed to the sharks.

Oyo and Balyesa challenge us further; why do you sympathize with governors that plundered their states for personal gain and once they stopped sharing the goodies their Godfathers arranged for their removal? Why are you all crying foul.

Are we crying fowl because the justice was not done, or are we crying foul at the loss of predictability? It must be the latter because we know the earlier is retribution. Let me share a quote from the great Ghandi, “There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall”.

Cry not, another thief is gone; as it has been done to them will it be done to others. The saga continues but there is a lesson here.
Re: Cry Ye Not For Nigerian Politrickians by otokx(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2006
yeah i won't cry but i don't think ladoja was a thief, neither is ngige? have u seen his defence.

(1) (Reply)

Blood Will Flow March 10, Threaten Militants / 2003 Ak 47,2007: Bombs.? / Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.