Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? (4280 Views)

Why You Need To Stay Away From Nigeria Host. / Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? / Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by egift(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2010
I want to know if there is any Nigerian web hosting company running Softaculous software.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by DualCore1: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2010
It doesnt look better than Fantastico in my opinion.

What do you need it for and how many sites will you need this for? What do you want, single account(s) or a reseller plan?

The answers you give will determine if i'll get it installed on one of my boxes.

I think I got a mail or something when they launched and nothing impressive, over Fantastico.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by Afam4eva(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2010
What particular script do you need that's not available in fantastico.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by egift(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2010
I need some CMS on Auto install. With RMS (Ray Media Server) support.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by webaplanet(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2010
i do not see it better than fantastico, but if you want it send a mail to mysticman2009@gmail.co
i still prefer fantastico, the application are many
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by egift(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2010
@ all;
I know that most of you (including me) are very used to fantastico. But that does not take away the fact that Softaculous is far better than fantastico. Here is just a few:

- Softaculous has 146 great scripts on auto-install, unlike fantastico with 56 only.
- Softaculous is far more frequenly updated than fantastico.
- Softaculous can be implemented on more host platforms, including on cPanel and DirectAdmin.
- With Softaculous, you can import already installed scripts into its database.
- Its even cheaper than Frntastico (on the part of the Host)
====> and more.

I only asked for a Nigerian Host that have it and not those that don't.

See live Demo here http://demo.softaculous.com/enduser/index.live.php
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by egift(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2010
@ all;
I know that most of you (including me) are very used to fantastico. But that does not take away the fact that Softaculous is far better than fantastico. Here is just a few:

- Softaculous has 146 great scripts on auto-install, unlike fantastico with 56 only.
- Softaculous can be implemented on more host platforms, including on cPanel and DirectAdmin.

Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by rojad(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2010
You are all wrong. Softaculous has more scripts when compared to fantastico.

The problem with the people in our country is that they always refuse to grow with advancement in technology. For instance in our schools they still teach that planet Jupiter has 12 satellite which is not true. Many engineers/ programmers will tell you that windows 7 is not good, window xp is better instead of telling the truth that they do not understand how to use it

Because many people do not understand softaculous, they will also tell you that it has a problem which is never true. Visit http://rojadhost.net and enjoy the power of softaculous
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by Afam4eva(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2010
rojad:

Y[b]ou are all wrong. Softaculous has more scripts when compared to fantastic[/b]o.

The problem with the people in our country is that they always refuse to grow with advancement in technology. For instance in our schools they still teach that planet Jupiter has 12 satellite which is not true. Many engineers/ programmers will tell you that windows 7 is not good, window xp is better instead of telling the truth that they do not understand how to use it

Because many people do not understand softaculous, they will also tell you that it has a problem which is never true. Visit http://rojadhost.net and enjoy the power of softaculous

In as much as i want to agree with you. I think you're saying this because you offer softtalicious. I also noticed that when i googled for softalicious, your site was the first.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by DualCore1: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2010
my 9ja brothers, an interesting bunch'a pipz.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by egift(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2010

Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by DualCore1: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2010
Egift dont push your luck with the anti spam bot  wink
You'd end up losing posting privileges.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by egift(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
Dual Core:

Egift dont push your luck with the anti spam bot  wink
You'd end up losing posting privileges.

Yeah, I made the post but could not see it. Had to repeat it. Clear cache - still the same. But I can view it from my list of posts.

I will modify them later. Sorry for the multiples guys.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by Afam4eva(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2010
egift, i run softalicious along with fantastico. So it's left for you to choose. Visit www.internetvisa.net or email info@internetvisa.net
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by rojad(m): 5:19am On Sep 16, 2010
Hello afam4eva,

You are quite wrong. i have fantastico in my server. I just abadoned it. below a some of the features of softaculous:

Blogs: WordPress, b2evolution, LifeType, Dotclear, Textpattern, Nucleus,Serendipity, Open Blog, eggBlog, Pixie, WordPress MU

Micro Blog: StatusNef

Portals/CMS: Zikula, Joomla, Geeklog, Drupal, Mambo, PHP-Nuke, Website Baker, sNews, Pligg, MODx, phpWCMS, phpWebSite, Siteframe, Typo3, XOOPS

Forums: AEF, phpBB, XMB, MyBB, Phorum, PunBB, SMF, UseBB, FluxBB, BBPress

Image Galleries: Coppermine, TinyWebGallery, Gallery, LinPHA, Piwigo,Pixelpost, ZenPhoto, phpAlbum, Shutter, *4images Gallery

Wikis: MediaWiki, DokuWiki, PhpWiki, PmWiki, TikiWiki, Wikka Wikki

Social Network:Jcow

Ad Management: Noah's Classifieds, OpenX, Kamads, PHPads, Opened Classified

Gaming: Blacknova trader, shadow rising, word search, puzzle, multiplayer checkers

Calendars: WebCalendar, PHP iCalendar, phpScheduleIt

Mails: phpList, Webinsta Maillist, poMMo, SquirrelMail, ccMail

Polls and Surveys: LimeSurvey, phpESP, EasyPoll, LittlePoll, Simple PHP Poll, CJ Dynamic Poll, Aardvark Topsites, Advanced Poll, Piwik

Project Management: dotProject, phpCollab, PHProjekt, NetOffice, ProjectPier,Mantis Bug Tracker, SugarCRM, Fang Office

E-Commerce: Zen Cart, Freeway, osCommerce, OpenCart, PrestaShop,phpShop, Magento, CubeCart, WHMCS, Account Lab Plus

Guest Books: Advanced Guestbook, phpBook, BellaBook, VX Guestbook,Lazarus, RicarGBooK

Customer Support: Crafty Syntax, Help Center Live, HESK, osTicket,ExoPHPDesk, phpSupport, Open Web Messenger, phpOnline, PerlDesk, PHP Support Tickets, Support Logic Helpdesk, Support Services Manager

Hosting Billing: phpCOIN

Site Builders: Templates Express

Music: kPlaylist, Podcast Generator, Impleo

Video: Clip Bucket, Vidi Script

RSS: Gregarous

Others: FAQMasterFlex, phpLD, Open-Realty, Moodle, WeBid, Claroline,PHPfileNavigator, Elgg, CodeIgniter, *Dew-NewPHPLinks, PHPauction, phpFormGenerator, php Ged Veiw, Open Doc Man, Yoururls, phpfreechat

The above are just the php script clients can install. I also comes with some javascript library as shown below:
Scriptaculous

JQuery

ExJS

Scriply2

Mochikit

Mootools

YUI Library

Prototype

rico

Dojo

AJS

Paphael

Sizzle

The reason I am number one in search engines when you type softaculous Nigeria is probably I am the first to implement it. Fantastico is equally good but softaculous is better and cheaper. Softaculous can also be used to import other script from other auto installers.

i was formerly a fantastico freak till I met softaculous. Just as you are reluctant i was also reluctant. But it is far better. i decided to discontinue with my fantastico license since it is higher than softaculous

At the time of this posting more script have being added. I have not yet checked it

To ger started with your softaculous web hosting today visit http://rojadhost.net
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by webferret: 6:00am On Sep 16, 2010
Softaculous in my opinion is far better than fantastico. If you type softaculous Vs fantastico on your web hosting panel you would see a lot of happenings in the hosting industries. Softaculous has over 140 script. When you do search engine search you would see a lot of difference.

There is only one site that i know offering it in nigeria for now. http;//rojadhost.net. They have very good. I will recommend them
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by DualCore1: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2010
webferret:

Softaculous in my opinion is far better than fantastico. If you type softaculous Vs fantastico on your web hosting panel you would see a lot of happenings in the hosting industries. Softaculous has over 140 script. When you do search engine search you would see a lot of difference.

There is only one site that i know offering it in nigeria for now. http;//rojadhost.net. They have very good. I will recommend them

Rojad, get the life of an adult and drop the kid habits. The antispam bot hits your post at 5am today and the next thing is create another ID at 6am.

Dammit, what is it with this section and hypocrisy. If you're good, you're good, aint no need creating fresh IDs to blow your rusty trumpets. If you were good in the first place your trumpets won't be rusty.

I had mixed thoughts about your personality but now you are just in the same category as luzoma with his many IDs.
Rojad, save both our times and don't try to argue jack about this.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by ilekky(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
softaculous is better than fantastico.We don't need to argue

on this.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by mrperfect(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2012
Well, go for what you want, already you have seen some Nigerians that offer such above.
Good luck.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by niktronics: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
Softaculous is wayyy better than Fantastico; if you don't know that by now, well you are on a long thing! As for the question, I know of only one hosting company (there might be others) and that's taprap (www.taprap.net),; currently using them but anyone that can access their cpanel can also install softaculous now (the instruction is on their site, pretty much straight forward.
Re: Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? by serverman: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2012
QServers.net offers both fantastico and Softaculous. 99.9% uptime guaranteed.

Good Luck!

(1) (Reply)

This Four Factors Can Destroy Your Blogging Career / Creative Website/apps Development Services / How Much Will You Charge A Client To Put Up An Ad-banner On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.