Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' (29029 Views)

Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market / Uzodinma:why Cannot Issue Certificate Of Return / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by akinhanger: 5:22am On Mar 16, 2019
Hope Uzodinma, governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Imo state, says Rocha Okorocha, governor of the state, is dead politically.

Reacting to the comment Okorocha made on the loss of the APC in the gubernatorial election, Uzodinma said the governor is looking for scapegoats for his failure.

Okorocha had accused Adams Oshiomhiole, national chairman of the APC of imposing Uzodinma on the party against the people’s wish.

The governor said posterity will judge the duo. But Uzodinma asked Okorocha to hide his face in shame rather than blaming him and the national leadership of the party over his failed plot to install his son in-law as governor.

He challenged Okorocha for a walk on the streets of Owerri, saying people will stone him.

“I thought by now Okorocha should be hiding his face in shame after he lost his bid to install his son in-law and win his senatorial election,” he said in a statement.

“Despite all the billions he spent to stop me and the APC in the state from the results from the polling units show I won the election and we will prove it.

“But Okorocha has lost his deposit and he is finished politically. He is an expert in running people down but God has punished him today.

“This same man worked against the APC and he has the gut to speak about others. I challenge Okorocha for a walk in the streets of Owerri if Imo people will not stone him.

“Thank God all his conspiracy against us has ended and he has buried himself politically. I expect by now he should be apologising to the people of Imo State for the crime against God and humanity he committed.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Okorocha-Is-Dead-Politically-God-Has-Punished-Him-APCs-Hope-Uzodinma.html

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by akinhanger: 5:31am On Mar 16, 2019
Okoroca Don suffer

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by Bizznezz: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2019
politicians... I won't be surprised if they both shared a drink last night...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by akinhanger: 5:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Bizznezz:
politicians... I won't be surprised if they both shared a drink last night...
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by akinhanger: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2019
lalasticala
mynd44
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by BuhariAdvocate: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Nigeria politics toor
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by akinhanger: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Nigeria politics toor

Abi
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by helinues: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2019
In Imo state, they are fighting dirty
In Rivers state , they are killing dirty
While in SW, We have moved on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2019
helinues:
In Imo state, they are fighting dirty
In Rivers state , they are killing dirty
While in SW, We have moved on.

You didn't add cross river. Those same folks will boast that they so not need politics to survive and that they are business people. They are the ones killing each other over THEIR OYEL MONEY.

8 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by MxreR: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2019
Okoroawusa failed woefully and wasted 8yrs without achieving anything in Imo state but he looted the state and left it with mountain of debt. Expect Emeka to probe and send him to jail.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by Okuda(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2019
There is no God father in Igbo Land. Not one!

19 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by AbaLion: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2019
-Lion
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2019

14 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by chiscodedon(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2019
But both of you are no longer relevant in Imo State...

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by frozen70(f): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2019
akinhanger:
Okoroca Don suffer

He brought it upon himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by AbaLion: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2019
Okuda:
There is no God father in Igbo Land. Not one!
So, Nnamdi kanu is a god mother?..
A man who dictates voting participation, drives huge followership and worshippers, creates fears and intimidation among SE political elites and across igboland, who people takes a bullet for.

-Lion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by bobokeshington: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2019
Pot calling kettle black. Both of them are bird of feathers. No difference at all. Always milking there docile people.

I'm OUT

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by frozen70(f): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2019
Power must change hand either by the people or by force

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by jacoik(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2019
if na me be okorocha I swear I go just go on exile to Toronto
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by Okuda(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2019
AbaLion:

So, Nnamdi kanu is a god mother

-Lion

You sound foolish. Is Kanu a godfather?Kanu is a leader in his own right not a godfather

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by Hotzone(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2019
Crazy up there!!

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by jacoik(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2019
lolxxxxx I swear this hope is heartless ooooo. see counter attack. will my best governor sleep after reading this today ?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by jacoik(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2019
this hope is hopeless lolxxx
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' by wonuola0882: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2019
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 18th of March 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

[b]OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: [/b]THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

[b]Contacts and Website on Banners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / Profiles And Pictures Of Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.