Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) (13543 Views)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Mandynews(f): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2019
Actress & Instagram sensation, Etinosa was seen stripping herself naked as people watch MC Galaxy Instagram live video

Watch the Videos below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsC6sg1Zqrk

https://mandynews.com/actress-etinosa-goes-completely-naked-on-mc-galaxy-live-video-watch/

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by harkandey(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2019
anything for money
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2019
MC Galaxy is just a wicked person. I watched the video and the lady was obviously drunk even though she insisted that MC Galaxy shouldn't end the video chat, he should have ended it....

But nowadays sef, we don't know if the girl got paid to do that, cos I just blasted the guy. Who knows if the babe was actually into the setup... undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by queensera(f): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2019
germanized:
MC Galaxy is just a wicked person. I watched the video and the lady was obviously drunk even though she insisted that MC Galaxy shouldn't end the video chat, he should have ended it....

But nowadays sef, we don't know if the girl got paid to do that, cos I just blasted the guy. Who knows if the babe was actually into the setup... undecided
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Ziel20: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Some girls have lost that self worth. What happen to the shamefacedness our mothers had? These generation girls do things mindless of the implications. Are there even mother materials out there anymore?

Who'll raise the next generation girls? Are there still going to be sane girls in the next generation?

God help us.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by SocialJustice: 8:53am On Mar 16, 2019
germanized:

That's the reason you entertain yourself and ignore everything else.
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by MobileGees: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2019
germanized:

Have you people seen this? That act was premeditated. Nobody should tell me any nonsense. She made this statement days before she stripped on mc galaxy live video. Etinosa is responsible for her actions. Nobody should put it on depression or drunkenness.

Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2019
MobileGees:

Have you people seen this? That act was premeditated. Nobody should tell me any nonsense. She made this statement days before she stripped on mc galaxy live video. Etinosa is responsible for her actions. Nobody should put it on depression or drunkenness.

Imagine. You can't really trust celebs nowadays, that was why I put the disclaimer in my post.

But MC Galaxy played himself. You lose fans, especially females when you do things that seem disrespectful. I don't see how this is going to help Galaxy's career in a any way man. They were both foolish.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Oshi
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Ziel20:
Some girls have lost that self worth. What happen to the shamefacedness our mothers had? These generation girls do things mindless of the implications. Are there even mother materials out there anymore?

Who'll raise the next generation girls? Are there still going to be sane girls in the next generation?

God help us.

Bro if you need a wife abeg come North,i am not saying all good oh. But if u see beta one,u wont regret... 5years marriage... No stress ... Na me dey beg her to even wear some gowns at times... PS: she is a christian

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by KendrickAyomide: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
germanized:

Mumu, You no fit tell person wey no be ashawo to strip even if the person is under alcohol. she get hoe tendencies and it was put on display with reckless abandon. Useless girl . maybe you are one of her friends
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Bigflamie(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
You guys should fu*king stop this sanctimonious attitude.

She boldly made it clear to all and sundry that it isn't your body and that she is doing what makes her happy, if you don't find it entertaining then fu*k off and stop been judgemental. Gosh, Most of you sounds irritating .
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Mumu, You no fit tell person wey no be ashawo to strip even if the person is under alcohol. she get hoe tendencies and it was put on display with reckless abandon. Useless girl . maybe you are one of her friends

You don't have to insult me to get your point across man. Some of you are just uncivilized in your ways. undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by rirecords: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Everybody is doing the most to blow and gain followers. Can we support real things please? Go and checck out our talented naija artist on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miyS7VA-lMU .. support by commenting and subscribing

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Nbote(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
Most of our so-called actresses are jus broke ass oloshos who only show off on d gram
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by KendrickAyomide: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
germanized:

You don't have to insult me to get your point across man. Some of you are just uncivilized in your ways. undecided
ok no vex. No be curse na compliment
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Cue4rm: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
germanized:

Market strategy, that music Mc galaxy played for her to dance to , is the subject of promotion. All na 4mat
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
ok no vex. No be curse na compliment

Na ur problem be that
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Aboks(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
the video or i dont believe it

Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by mytime24(f): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Khd95(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
If it was mc Galaxy that was drunk and brought out his blokos on her live video,will u modaphucking hypocrites blame etinosa

Shey be mr2k was there yarning okpata,that yenyenyen mc Galaxy is a bastard,that every woman deserves respect , respect is not sold at ariaria market oo,she said she wants go neeked her self,and she did,that drunknes was what she needed to get into the act,awon weyrey

Abeg who get the video,I no wan click one mumu link
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by kingsol92: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
My own be say she no dey drunk if not she for open her Toto na ,she just dey flash boobs and bums ,she knew what she was doing, mean while some niggas go don masturbate to the video tire
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Uyi168: 5:10am On Mar 17, 2019
a link to the video Pls..... wink
Re: See The Moment Actress Etinosa Goes Nude For Mc Galaxy On IG Live Video (Video) by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 17, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Clem Ohameze Down With Illness (pictures) / Nina: The Insensitivity Of TheNETng And Why Many Celebs Hate The Press / Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.