Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,946 members, 7,841,636 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

#ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island (22455 Views)

Woman Shares Heartbreaking Story Of House Demolition In Lagos(video) / The Flood That Led To The Demolition In Mende / Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Parada:
Is this all you do to caution this bigot ?! If it was a Yoruba that made that comment about Igbos all hell would have been brought, many of your Eboes are despicable abeg.

Shut up
You sef you're very tribalistic
I'm an igbo girl but I respect everyone's tribe
That doesn't give you the right to call igbo's despicable

1 Like

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by colestephan86: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
sean1000x:

You proved my point. Look at how wicked your heart is and I have no doubt that they are hundreds of your tribalistic type in Lagos state government.
What do you mean tribalistic types in Lagos state government. Abeg leave the government to their indigenes.
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Lordofthewest(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Very very despicable...now I see why they're hated in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa. I guess it's not a Nigerian problem after all cos the same stupidity and chest beating they do here is what they do wherever they go.
Parada:
Is this all you do to caution this bigot ?! If it was a Yoruba that made that comment about Igbos all hell would have been brought, many of your Eboes are despicable abeg.

3 Likes

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Didi2d(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
sean1000x:
False flag and an excuse to illegally demolish Igbo owned buildings. Wicked things and you think you people will ever be successful with this mindset? This is why Afonjas can never progress...wicked heart.

All I ask for is a transparent process that identify buildings to be demolished. You can't just starting marking properties for demolition days after a building collapse. Low IQ Nigerians think this is okay.

You seems educated, but your reasoning is so shallow and poor.
Am disappointed at you
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
henriettttta:

I'm igbo
But this your comment sounds very tribalistic
Take a chill pill

You are not Igbo. You are Yoruba and be proud of who you are.
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Lordofthewest(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nah...thats how most of you reason so I address all majority of you through him.
lionjungle3000:

You foolishly played into his trap by stooping so low like him.

1 Like

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by madgoat(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Always knew idiotic wawa scums like this would show up..Maybe Lagos state government should just demolish all the Igbo owned properties and send them back to the village so we can be free of their immature whining and dumb nagging for once. Dangote owns the largest single property in Lagos we no hear noise from any hausa person ,ben Bruce an ijaw man owns property all over Lagos no noise, most of the hotels in Lagos are owned by yoruba and edo people no noise, but these flatheadedd nonentities with disgusting inferiority complex won't let us hear word with their 2 by 2 shops.

Plz i am so curious, do they really have Flat Heads? grin grin
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Good

CHECK MY SIGNATURE....

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2019

sean1000x:
False flag and an excuse to illegally demolish Igbo owned buildings. Wicked things and you think you people will ever be successful with this mindset? This is why Afonjas can never progress...wicked heart

Do you know the only thing holding Nigeria together? Oil money.

The day the Hausa and their greedy allies among the other tribes are unable to sell Bonny light and share the proceeds is the day this country will cease to exist. I don't need to tell you what will happen on that day to your so-called investments outside your tribal enclave in the southeast.
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Validfacts: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Even if that's their intention, I think I will love that. U people should have just rent apartment and do your business peacefully, why will u build house in another man's region before?
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Lordofthewest(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
96.5% of them..I did my research.
madgoat:

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by frozen70(f): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
medicine after death, is not by force to build a storey building, you can build a one storey building with adequate concrete mix ratio and adequate reinforcements instead of building a weak four story building

Thats developers for you

Compromising standard
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
[center][/center][center][/center] grin
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by jrusky(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
@sean1000x:
False flag and an excuse to illegally demolish Igbo owned buildings. Wicked things and you think you people will ever be successful with this mindset? This is why Afonjas can never progress...wicked heart.

If I insult you now you will call me Afonja or aboki. Do you make any sense at all? Did your post look like a normal human post?

But may I ask my fellow igbo people and a shameless idiot like you that why is it that some igbo has no shame at all? Why did God gave some igbo brain to do business and forgeot to add common Sense join?

You are so shameless coward bragging houses in Lagos and back in the village it's a complete empty land with scanty population. Why do people like you pride yourselves in making other tribe or people land a better place and foolishly left your own land so miserable?

Pls is Lagos your father's land pls if Lagos belong to igbo kindly provide the history that back it up or go to hell, Nnwanne go to hell ok.

Building collapsed and killed souls I mean innocent kids and the Lagos govt decided to tidy up to avoid such occurrence again you f u c k I n g confused shameless guy turning it to tribal madness. Are you mad or what? Biko what us your problem, oginni

Go back to your village leave Yoruba with their Lagos go pls go Yoruba did not force you to stay in their land so go no one needs you.

Every little you insult the Yoruba doing their own things in their land. What a rubbish!!! Pls go to hell. Haba na wetin?

3 Likes

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by davodyguy: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
BabaRamota1980:
There is no place in Lagos called Ita Faaji.

Autoreporter your job takes you in the field and bring you into closeness with communities. Learn and represent the communities you write report about.

There is a history behind the name Faji, from where Ita Faji derived. When you report it as Faaji, you dishonor and tarnish that history.

Consider a writer calling Abuja..Abujaa! It depicts lack of knowledge about the landscape and history of the locality.

Feel free to correct your Faaji. grin
Auto report that described Emirates Airline as 'Fly Emirates Airlines' last week, what do you expect from him? He lift most content on the internet without understanding it

3 Likes

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by oalandAgents2: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
smiley
AutoReportNG:
This week can best be described as a week of many deaths, while we still mourn of the Ethiopian Air, then the #ItaFaaji building collapse happens which left 20 dead including childing and 40 rescued alive.

In lieu of this, the Lagos State government has begun demolition of weak structures and buildings that failed the integrity test.

According to LSBCA, 80 Houses have been marked for demolition and demolition has started immediately without fear of favor.

The agency’s task force began with the demolition of a three-storeyed building on 60A Freeman Street, Epetedo.

The Lagos State Building Control Agency on Friday began the demolition of defective buildings. These buildings range from ItaFaaji, Isale Eko among others.

Under the Lagos law, once a building collapses, the Lagos State Government automatically takes over the land and it becomes Lagos Government property.

The collapsed building has been taken over by the Lagos state government as seen below.

AutoReportNG got some photos from the site and from the demolition ongoing at Lagos Island...

[img]https://3.bp..com/-l3hGMPKUdPo/XIziDw4JtcI/AAAAAAAAZN0/3ypJEMg61wELDvMGymRfqI0TwkYoVDnqQCLcBGAs/s1600/D1xZCe2WsAAvrd-.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Y7iq3tYYlYM/XIziEPe3opI/AAAAAAAAZN4/tqGqeXf6XaI17z4HiNRkMkAcFOVUI10XQCLcBGAs/s1600/D1xaMLmWkAAMdpi.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-UrEMeE9OJlE/XIziDGmZmoI/AAAAAAAAZNw/Ztunun9G0w4pCoLHULMF4FarLBKUet7LgCLcBGAs/s1600/D1xYDuTXQAAdm8D.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/03/lsbca-begins-demolition-of-defective.html

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Tupacc: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Always knew idiotic wawa scums like this would show up..Maybe Lagos state government should just demolish all the Igbo owned properties and send them back to the village so we can be free of their immature whining and dumb nagging for once. Dangote owns the largest single property in Lagos we no hear noise from any hausa person ,ben Bruce an ijaw man owns property all over Lagos no noise, most of the hotels in Lagos are owned by yoruba and edo people no noise, but these flatheadedd nonentities with disgusting inferiority complex won't let us hear word with their 2 by 2 shops.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Tupacc: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
madgoat:

Yes bro, the head is flat like the back of Kia Picanto. See am,

4 Likes

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Tupacc: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
henriettttta:

I'm igbo
But this your comment sounds very tribalistic
Take a chill pill

See you. It seems your new on here. The Flattinoz are the worst set of people in this country. They hate anything prosperity and success. They’ve shown hatred for nearly every tribe, infact Nigeria as a whole. If you wanna prove me wrong... Create a thread saying.. Nigeria’s debt has been reduced by 10%. Come back to read their comment.

3 Likes

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by erico2k2(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I pity those who engage these amateur developers undecided

Government should sanitise that department as well!

The owner should sue them to court for adequate compensation!!!

Their greed brought about so many deaths!!!

Kudos to the government
Do not hold any brief for the thieving Authority, your guess is as good as mine who signed and approved the building plans.

1 Like

Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by anthony86(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
I think the forfeiture of the land should be left for a court to Judge. There are lot of facts that could lead to building collapse which the owner of property could be innocent from.Also the Government should ensure that there is insurance paid on every building in lagos this will help bring sanity to the system as the insurance companies will make developers sit up
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lordofthewest:
how many do your father have
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by sweetjohn(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Always knew idiotic wawa scums like this would show up..Maybe Lagos state government should just demolish all the Igbo owned properties and send them back to the village so we can be free of their immature whining and dumb nagging for once. Dangote owns the largest single property in Lagos we no hear noise from any hausa person ,ben Bruce an ijaw man owns property all over Lagos no noise, most of the hotels in Lagos are owned by yoruba and edo people no noise, but these flatheadedd nonentities with disgusting inferiority complex won't let us h ear word with their 2 by 2 shops.
My friend you are the biggest immature one here who can't hold himself when one is looking for cheap Online 'likes'. You fall yakata into his game and became more foolish than his quest for 'cheap likes'. You should know that most comment are just there for the 'likes' and 'online attention' if you like called it 'online celebrity'. You see them more in facebook.
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
erico2k2:

Do not hold any brief for the thieving Authority, your guess is as good as mine who signed and approved the building plans.
Hmmmmmmm you have a point! Someone in the government is not doing his/her work!

Hmmmm Lord help us in this country!
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Amuocha: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
BabaRamota1980:
There is no place in Lagos called Ita Faaji.

Autoreporter your job takes you in the field and bring you into closeness with communities. Learn and represent the communities you write report about.

There is a history behind the name Faji, from where Ita Faji derived. When you report it as Faaji, you dishonor and tarnish that history.

Consider a writer calling Abuja..Abujaa! It depicts lack of knowledge about the landscape and history of the locality.

Feel free to correct your Faaji. grin

Faji or Faaji appear as Yorubaic terms grin
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Deji63: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hopefully this will be taken seriously. My heart bleeds for the lost souls of these babies
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by erico2k2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmmmmm you have a point! Someone in the government is not doing his/her work!

Hmmmm Lord help us in this country!
All these they are doing on her is for publicity show, in reality, the govt cannot take over the said land. cos where is the proof to say they did not build according to regulations?
btwn a mud house and a brick house which is stronger? yet we see mud hut still standing lol
Re: #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island by Ohraykon: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lordofthewest:
lol bros u harsh dis is fatality on our eastern tribalistic brodas! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / High Cost Of Cement: Nigerians Opt For Container Houses / Should Kitchen And Bathroom Waste Go To The Septic Tank Or To The Soak Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.