Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? (13932 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2019
TYPE JESUS IS LORD 200TIMES IF YOU'RE A CHILD OF GOD.... IGNORE IS YOU'RE SATANS

That pile of story book actually has alot of people CONFUSED.

NASA TAKES THEIR CREW TO HEAVEN AND BACK ALL THE TIME EXCEPT IF THE NAME OF THE SPACE SHIP IS JESUS BUT AM SURE IS NOT
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Miketonia: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2019
Reference:
Yes.
yesoooo no other way
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by lawani: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2019
Jesus is not the only son of God just like Mohammed is not the last prophet. Jesus was tried and executed for blasphemy like many before and after him.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Amanew(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Auki:
Well package paganism.

Worship only He that created you and your forefathers of old. He that ur soul will return to, that is Lord of the Worlds.

Assigning divinity to Jesus is sheer paganism. Pauline Christianity that is now main stream is never tought by Jesus nor those his early followers do what u are currently doing. Jesus never asked mankind to take him and his mother as an object of worship instead of the Lord of the Throne.

Oga!Catholics never worship Mary nor the status, rather we respect Mary that through her our saviour was born.we equally call her 2 intercede 4 us as the couples at Cana did!Mary her self said in Luke that the whole world will call her happy,
concerning the status,we never worship them,rather we bow,u don't stand erect when greeting the president, Or the monarch not even ur mum!
so we bow as a sign of respect 2 the mother of our saviour Jesus Christ!
Thanks!
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2019
kareemkamil:
Someone should answer me please, during the time of Mose's, who was the way truth & life.

The law(Torah).... Psalm 119 is one long poem about the laws of God....
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Seetto: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2019
HenryInno1:

God Have mercy

God have mercy upon you, for believing the greatest scam against GOD.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Ades1234(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2019
Yes, yesssssss, is the only way and true
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by TommyAnthem(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2019
Wrong calculation,
the word of God "gospel" must be preached all over the world before the end,
so they still have ample time delete themselves from that figure quoted.
soberdrunk:
Quick Maths, there are "234 million Christians" in China with a population of over 1.3 billion, according to this statement it means we already have over "1 BILLION "confirmed" Hellfire candidates from China alone......... angry
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by daddymummy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
soberdrunk:
Quick Maths, there are "234 million Christians" in China with a population of over 1.3 billion, according to this statement it means we already have over "1 BILLION "confirmed" Hellfire candidates from China alone......... angry
it is the muslims that will go to hell unless they believe that Jesus died for them
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Bgetto: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
During his time he is the only way and truth, so at time Moses he's the way and truth and rite now Mohammed pbuh Was The only way and the truth and prophet Mohammed was sealed of the Prophet

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by ollah2: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
undecided

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Sheunma: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bgetto:
During his time he is the only way and truth, so at time Moses he's the way and truth and rite now Mohammed pbuh Was The only way and the truth and prophet Mohammed was sealed of the Prophet
who said he's the seal of prophet?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Wesedollar10(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jesus is a messenger if God not son of God!

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
RELIGION IS A BURDEN.
INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT GETTING A LIFE, A HELPFUL PARTNER, AND WAYS TO MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT LIVABLE..
PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL AND DEMONS, AND OTHER THINGS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST.
It boggles the mind, The Annoying thing is that, The Europeans who sold Religious Ideas to Africans have Since Moved on. They (Except few Gullibles ones) do not Even practise Religion Anymore Since Technology Emerged. Come to England here All the Former church Buildings have been converted to Hospitals, Schools, Homeless shelters and Public Houses, some even Night clubs.

While Africans are still Holding on to 10000 years old Believes.
There have been researches that Unearthed the Fact that there are No proofs that Jesus Christ Ever existed or anyone Related to Him. But Africans do not like to Do researches they are too Ignorant in that Aspect. They Just believe what their Crooked Religious leaders says.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Sheunma: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Zamboroto:
I just dey wonder why person go dey insult another person ontop this matter.
Las las, there's no compulsion in religion.
to you is your religion and to me is mine.
stay ur lane make I stay my own. I'm a Muslim and I'm proud of it but I won't rub it in your face.
Every religion dey preach peace and how to develop one's self. make we leave am at that.
Practice your religion and allow your neighbor practice him own.
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:
undecided
harsh but true. grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by horlakay(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Let me say this:
Scientist has come to accept a creator. The world cannot exist except by God, recently it was discovered that the angle of the sun is so strategic that if it had been stationed elsewhere, there wouldn't have been life. God creative forces in space can be studied, like we see in quantum physics. Having said that, the biblical account of creation is the most accurate in the history and it is the only book that introduced God in the beginning I.e like the first page. If you are a Christian already you know the way...The only way.
I have passed through different phases of life, I have read about other ways.....they may exist. But it will only lead to God if it is based on love.
I mean if you love the creator and appreciate his work of nature and magnify his majestic wisdom that brought everything to existence, if you dwell on this by meditation, like me......yes I have tried several meditation techniques used by unbelievers, only that I used a different mindset, unlike yoga and the likes that says you should maintain a lotus position so that you can be one with God......e.t.c and concentrate on blablabla......when u reach the point where u can see nirvana....you should bow........but in my mind I only bow to the kings of kings.........please know that there are spiritual wickedness in high places, this are beings u will encounter on a spiritual journey (astral projection). and if the words of Christ is not in you, you are doomed, because the power you will operate from will be so sweet that you don't Want to lose it, and that I show you will be manipulated believing you are doing God's will

My brother if you want true spiritual liberation, it is found in no other than JESUS Christ of Nazareth. His cross is the door way to God in heaven. When you meditate meditate on Gods wonderful love seen in creation, exhalt his name for the privilege you have to see it and also to function as a god. Then look unto the cross of Jesus and accept his sacrifice of LOVE.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AN IMMEDIATE INNER PEACE.
God bless
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Wrong calculation,
the word of God "gospel" must be preached all over the world before the end,
so they still have ample time delete themselves from that figure quoted.
but i thought that so called Christians claim that Jesus is comming soon or that the world will end imminently, when will the word of God "Gospel" reach all the 1 billion maybe even more populations of Unbelievers? Seems like There will be not much time left If Jesus is comming soon.
maybe All that Claims are False?
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Researchers has since unearthed the Fact that There are No proofs that Jesus ever existed.

People can choose to believe that Jesus existed if they wish. It's just believes. Just like i believe Jesus Never existed. Or like Other people may believe that Father Christmas exists. Or like people believes that Ghosts Exists. I for one do not believe that Spirits or Ghosts exists. grin
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by lawani: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sheunma:
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Not everyone can follow you to believe Mohammed is the last prophet
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Velvetv2: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Capital YES...
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Mosco100(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jesus Christ the Son of God is the only way to the Father. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world about 2019 years ago.
ACTS 10 :
1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway. 3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius. 4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God. 5 And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter: 6 He lodgeth with one Simon a tanner, whose house is by the sea side: he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do. 7 And when the angel which spake unto Cornelius was departed, he called two of his household servants, and a devout soldier of them that waited on him continually; 8 And when he had declared all these things unto them, he sent them to Joppa. 9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven. 17 Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon’s house, and stood before the gate, 18 And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there. 19 While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee. 20 Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them. 21 Then Peter went down to the men which were sent unto him from Cornelius; and said, Behold, I am he whom ye seek: what is the cause wherefore ye are come? 22 And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was warned from God by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words of thee. 23 Then called he them in, and lodged them. And on the morrow Peter went away with them, and certain brethren from Joppa accompanied him. 24 And the morrow after they entered into Caesarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and had called together his kinsmen and near friends. 25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. 26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man. 27 And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together. 28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean. 29 Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me? 30 And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing, 31 And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God. 32 Send therefore to Joppa, and call hither Simon, whose surname is Peter; he is lodged in the house of one Simon a tanner by the sea side: who, when he cometh, shall speak unto thee. 33 Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God. 34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. 36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of allsmiley 37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; 41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. 42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. 44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. 45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. 46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter, 47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? 48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Cloud007: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yes
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jesus is overrated, what did he even do in the Bible to be called the creator of the whole universe? Because he made the blind see, or the lame walk? Is that the best "God" could do or come up with? Are pastors not doing worse things these days? That God creator of everything came down in human flesh and started curing people of diseases/deformities is a huge joke. Why didn't he become a kind of doctor or something? I hope there were no more lame people, blind people or dead people in the world at that time since a man named Jesus could cure them and/or raise them from the dead.

Another thing is, of what purpose is Jesus's death, how did Jesus die for me forreal? Or how did Jesus's death help me? Did his death take away poverty? Did his death take away suffering? Did his death take away untimely death? Did his death take away cancer? Did his death save school kids who perished in collapsed building? If his death had killed Satan(if he exists) that would have been beneficial. So what exactly did jesus's death do? I guess it's stuff we can only understand through faith as the Christians would say.

GOD sent his son, "oya junior go and die for the people's sins I need to drink your blood to cool my temper" that's what y'all believe and are making noise every Sunday about .. isn't that absurd?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
OKDnigeria:
Many people have criticized Christianity and believers in Jesus Christ as being too narrow-minded because we preach that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. They point to the numerous other religions of the world and say, "How can your way be the only way?"

One of the answers to this question is that Jesus himself declared that He was, in fact, God in the flesh.

I and the Father are one. ( John 10:30 , NASB)
He who has seen Me has seen the Father… ( John 14:9 b, NASB)

Jesus did not give Christians any other option but to preach that it is only through faith in His sacrificial death on Calvary that we can receive salvation from our sins.

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." ( John 14: 6, NLT)

Jesus claimed to be God. We have to judge his statements about himself as either true or false.
The great British writer, C. S. Lewis, explained in his well-known book, Mere Christianity , "A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher; he'd either be a lunatic -- on a level with a man who says he's a poached egg -- or else he'd be the devil of hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God; or else a madman or something worse."

"You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill Him as a demon; or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God. But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to."

So Jesus was either a madman, a liar, a myth, or He really was -- and is -- the Son of God.

It's Not About Me
Some people believe that all the religions in the world are basically the same. But that simply is not true. Christians, Jews, and Muslims believe in a personal God who has revealed Himself to mankind. Buddhists and Hindus believe God is impersonal and unknowable. But God cannot be both personal and impersonal -- both concepts cannot be correct.

But Christianity is also different from all other religions of the world in one other vitally important concept -- the idea that God reached out to man to save him because man was helpless to save himself.

Every other religion in the world is based on man's efforts to reach God. These world religions teach that man must somehow do righteous deeds or perform religious service in order to become good enough for salvation. In order to be saved a person must pray a certain number of times, in a certain manner, facing a certain direction. Or he must wear a particular type of religious garment. Or he must visit a certain religious shrine or temple. Or he must worship in a particular way.

Some religions require sacrifice and even the infliction of pain upon a believer in order to become holy in the sight of God. Some extreme religions require adherents to beat themselves with whips or rods to show their devotion to God. Some require pilgrims to crawl on their knees a certain distance in prayer in order to earn righteous points with God. Some religions require worship on Friday; others on Saturday; and others on Sunday.

But in all of this, the striving after righteousness is based on the religious activity of the man or woman. In every other religious system besides Christianity, a spiritual scale hangs over the head of the individual, with all of the sins they have committed on one side and all of their righteous deeds on the other. The person never knows whether they have been good enough, or prayed enough, or worked hard enough to earn the righteous points needed to counter their earned sins.

But the Christian Bible teaches that man is a sinner and could never earn salvation by what he or she did.

As the Scriptures say, "No one is righteous—not even one." ( Rom. 3:10 , NLT)

For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. ( Rom. 3:23 , NLT)

We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags. ( Is. 64:6a, NLT)

The apostle Paul makes it clear that salvation is available only through the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made when he carried the sins of the world on the cross.

For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ. (2 Cor. 5:21, NLT)

Jesus never sinned. So He was the only one who could pay the price and carry the sins of all people who ever lived upon himself on the cross. He was the sacrificial lamb who took upon himself the sin of the people.

This salvation comes only through the grace of God toward man, and we can only receive it by faith -- not by any deed that we could ever do.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. ( Eph. 2:8-9 , NKJV)

No matter how good you are; no matter how religious you are; no matter what you do for God, you can never be good enough, or holy enough to earn salvation.

Any plan of salvation that is based on the efforts of man is doomed to failure. But the Bible tells us that salvation has been made available to us because Jesus came to earth and bore our sins on the cross.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. ( John 3:16 , NKJV)

All we have to do is believe and receive what Jesus did to bring salvation to us. God has given us the grace to receive salvation; all we have to do is open the door by faith.

Receiving the Free Gift
Jesus Christ declared himself to be the Son of God, the Savior of the World. Now you need to decide how you will respond to his call to "follow me." He declared that He alone is "the way, the truth, and the life -- no one can come to the Father, except through Me."

Will you take the next step now? Will you trust Him to be your Lord and Savior?

Put your life into His hands now. Do what He asks you to do. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. He asks you to believe in Him. He asks you to honestly confess your sins to Him and to receive His complete forgiveness. He has a special gift that He wants to give you -- eternal life.

http://www1.cbn.com/questions/jesus-only-way-salvation

Jesus is the only way to the Christian heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by skolab4(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Seetto:
God turn himself as a man to his creature in the name of son to be ridiculously molested and strip half naked and be nailed on the cross like a dying monkey hung on a tree along side condemned thieves, only for him to cry to who, why have you forsaken...

Christianity is the greatest scam....think bro

Claim that Jesus died on the tree to wash away your sins...

You died and found yourself in hell fire, Jesus crucifixion on the cross is as useless as anything...
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by sacx: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
The moment you come to realise heaven is not just a place where God resides, rather heaven is found in God, you will no longer have this argument. Christ was intentional when he said "no one comes to the father except through me". Christ is God.

Believers are not going to heaven; they are already there.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by skolab4(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
CrownFemi:
Jesus also said I and disciples are one... Does that mean the disciples are also God??

During Moses' reign, he was the way to salvation. Whoever believe him and obey the commandments given to him will also have salvation.

David to was the way during his time.... Likewise Abraham, Noah, Joseph to mention but few.

Jesus doesn't possess the attitude of God.... I mean what kind of God is he who doesn't know the hour, who can not do anything by himself except what he was told to do.....

Jesus is a servant of God and not God.... The earlier the Christians realize this the better for them...

I mean how can an innocent being be crucified for people's since This doesn't make any sense at all....

God almighty has possessed the ability to forgive since without human sacrifice. Read Ezekiel....

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Ficco(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Seetto:
God turn himself as a man to his creature in the name of son to be ridiculously molested and strip half naked and be nailed on the cross like a dying monkey hung on a tree along side condemned thieves, only for him to cry to who, why have you forsaken...

Christianity is the greatest scam....think bro

Claim that Jesus died on the tree to wash away your sins...

You died and found yourself in hell fire, Jesus crucifixion on the cross is as useless as anything...
May God have mercy on you. You are being blinded by the devil and you know not.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by skolab4(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Did Jesus himself know of any religion called Christianity exist, NO, Did Bible exist NO,... All are man made
If u want to claim otherwise, just show me in the Bible, the verse and chapter where the Word " BIBLE or CHRISTIANITY is written or mentioned.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Seetto: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ficco:

May God have mercy on you. You are being blinded by the devil and you know not.
And you are blinded by who, for not seeing this is the greatest crime against GOD....
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by skolab4(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
goodychet:

Thank you for the fact that you believe in Jesus Christ. Are you aware of his teaching that I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me? What is your take on this?
So when he was killed (according to your belief) and died for 3days, through who were u able to reach God,,, or no communication between human and God for the whole 3 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? / Holy Ghost School / Brëast Feeding A Man In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.