Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? (13931 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by goodychet: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
skolab4:

So when he was killed (according to your belief) and died for 3days, through who were u able to reach God,,, or no communication between human and God for the whole 3 days
Whether there was communication or not for three days, it matters not. Omnipotent God can use a stone to work for him.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by goodychet: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Auki:

During Abraham period, Abraham is the means through which God revealed his message to mankind, so was Mosses, Noah, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be on them)

None called humanity to worship himself rather than God. All preach one central message: Mankind to worship only God and associate no partner to him,do right and avoid evils.
God himself said Jesus Christ is my only begotten son with whom I am well please. No one comes to the me except through him.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by tck2000(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2019
goodychet:

God himself said Jesus Christ is my only begotten son with whom I am well please. No one comes to the me except through him.
True
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Ndipe(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Absolutely, Jesus Christ is the only way to God.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Bibings(f): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by IkalaiyeLOTO: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Decent09(m): 4:34am On May 10, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Weather the haters of Christ likes it or not Jesus is the only way and nothing can stop Him the haters are just been brainwashed by the devil himself

Who is the way before the coming of Jesus Christ
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 4:43am On May 10, 2022
Decent09:
Who is the way before the coming of Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ brought the Kingdom of God down with Him when He came, and since He is the ruler of that Kingdom, it makes sense then when He says that He is the only way into It. undecided

Now if someone else brings another heaven and suggests himself the only way into that particular heaven, that is fine too. However, as far as the Heaven ruled over by Jesus Christ which is in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ is indeed the only way in to it. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors / Nairaland Forum 2014 Watch-Night Service / Holy Ghost School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.