Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Video: Mr 2kay Comes To Etinosa Defense, Reveals Chat With Her And Bashes MC Gal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Mr 2kay Comes To Etinosa Defense, Reveals Chat With Her And Bashes MC Gal (327 Views)

More Drama! Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Mr 2kay Comes To Etinosa Defense, Reveals Chat With Her And Bashes MC Gal by spunky425(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
[img][/img]
Nigerian singer Mr 2kay has come to the defense of popular actress and comedian Etinosa Idemudia.

Earlier today the Nigerian social medias went wild after videos of the popular comedian dancing nakedly got out.

MC Galaxy yesterday night went live on Instagram alongside Etinosa and then she got freaky, completely going nude and dancing.

Mr 2kay has now come for MC Galaxy calling him a wicked person and comparing him to R. Kelly.

The singer went in to accuse MC Galaxy for not stopping the video even though he knew she was drunk, he also revealed their chat.

See video below;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/03/16/video-mr-2kay-comes-to-etinosa-defense-reveals-chat-with-her-and-bashes-mc-galaxy/

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Makes Blunder In Live TV / A Man Who Gets Married Is Weak And Married Women Are House Girls — Kemi Olunloyo / Tonto Dikeh Places A Curse On Her Ex-hubby's Mum, Reveals New Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.