Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics (27203 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) / Dapo Abiodun Meets With Babatunde Fashola Over Otta-Abeokuta Road. / APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by 247naijamedia: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2019
Ogun State governor-elect, Prince Dapo Abiodun on Saturday held a closed-door meeting with Otunba Gbenga Daniel at the former Governor’s residence in Maryland, Lagos.

The meeting held hours after Daniel, who was Director-General of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, announced his decision to quit the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and active politics.

In a letter dated March 14, 2019, and addressed to the National Chairman of the party, Daniel had said the decision is personal, as he had decided to take on “new challenges”.

He also said he had decided to “rejuvenate” his charity-based organisation, the Gateway Front Foundation (GFF), and that he had plans to resuscitate the “non-partisan Political Leadership Academy (POLA)”, which was “established some years ago as a platform of political education to our citizens”.

His most detailed explanation, though, is the series of internal crises that the PDP has grappled with since losing control of Ogun state in 2011, the peak of which was the 2019 governorship candidature tussle, which saw the court endorse Buruji Kashamu despite the party's preference for Ladi Adebutu.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Dapo-Abiodun-Meets-Gbenga-Daniel-After-His-Resignation-From-Politics.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by 247naijamedia: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2019
Wooow.. Gbenga Daniel need rest

Waiting for Baba Iyabo (Obasanjo)

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2019
Politics is all about alignment and realignment. Politics is a game of interest. No permanent friend and no permanent enemy, Only permanent interest.. That is why I just laugh at low lives who abuse and kill themselves over politicians.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by helinues: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2019
I knew it.

Gbenga resigned from Pdp cos he doesn't want to be tagged as a betrayer .

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Anyways, let both of them work together ..

Itesiwaju Ogun state is paramount

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Baawaa(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Amosun retired Gbenga Daniel by force cheesy wink grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Badguy89: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2019
This is fake news as that picture was before Daniel resigning from PDP. this picture was taken when Dayo abiodun visited Daniel to say thank you for the last minute support. You can visit Dapo's IG to confirm and you will see that the picture is old.

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by 247naijamedia: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2019
Badguy89:
This is fake news as that picture was before Daniel resigning from PDP. this picture was taken when Dayo abiodun visited Daniel to say thank you for the last minute support. You can visit Dapo's IG to confirm and you will see that the picture is old.

Check the date..

Oloodo

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Larryfest(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2019
All this politicians dine and wine at the same place every time yet the common masses go about killing themselves all in the name of supporting.. I don't this politicians are the problems of this country but the masses that keep giving them the power to do anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Conceptman: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2019
politics
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Conceptman: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2019
and politicians will continue to live their life but wey those that lost their lives because of them.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Honor10: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2019
The interest of Ogun state and at large Yoruba should come first, not any party, our States must continue to set pace for other States and where others come to seek greener pastures.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by johnmartus(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Dapo should stop romance with this failure.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by BabaO2: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2019
Baawaa:
Amosun retired Gbenga Daniel by force cheesy wink grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
How?

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Xisnin(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2019
Fake news.
This is an old picture.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2019
With this kind overnight reunion btw Daniel and Dapo, I am afraid, Ogun state may be heading neitherworld.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by SojiCash(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2019
Baawaa:
How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by 247naijamedia: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2019
Xisnin:
Fake news.
This is an old picture.

Check the date.

11hrs

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Unlimitk(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Ridhwan1:
With this kind overnight reunion btw Daniel and Dapo, I am afraid, Ogun state may be heading neitherworld.

See this one,weren't u the one who wrote long epistle about how gbenga Daniel is irrelevant and he was throwing 'featherweight' support for dapo which u said amounted to zero.

But at the end of the day abdulkabir amosun buruji and gboyega lost out.

Now u are here writing rubbish.

Better accept the lost mumu

9 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2019
247naijamedia:
Wooow.. Gbenga Daniel need rest

Waiting for Baba Iyabo (Obasanjo)

Obasanjo is not in partisan politics. He gives his advice and speaks out. He has a responsibility to this country to ensure leaders don’t go astray because of of his experience and wealth of knowledge.

Gbenga daniel has been in political oblivion since he left power he only came on back on stage because of Atikus presidential ambition which was a huge surprise to me.

Gbenga daniel has been largely inconsequential sorry.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by 12inchDickson: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2019
Baawaa:
sense is far from you, between amosun and gbenga whom do you think is more relevant politically, all this small pikins them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by 12inchDickson: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Ridhwan1:
stop saying that, if not for ogd Dapo wouldn't have won, ogd sold ijebus vote and all to Dapo, that alone made a lot of difference.
Let's be smart for once

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2019
12inchDickson:
stop saying that, if not for ogd Dapo wouldn't have won, ogd sold ijebus vote and all to Dapo, that alone made a lot of difference.
Let's be smart for once

Oga, did you just say Dapo wouldn't have won without Daniel support?
Wow! I guess a vote from Daniel was equivalent of a thousand then. Shior. Somebody who could not win his polling unit for his entranged former party now being tainted be to the success story behind Dapo's victory. O ga o.

May I shock you, sir, if today Daniel contests for a supervisory councillorship post, someone from nowhere will still BEAT him.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by lenghtinny(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ridhwan1:

Oga, did you just say Dapo wouldn't have won without Daniel support?
Wow! I guess a vote from Daniel was equivalent of a thousand then. Shior. Somebody who could not win his polling unit for his entranged former party now being tainted be to the success story behind Dapo's victory. O ga o.

May I shock you, sir, if today Daniel contests for a supervisory councillorship post, someone from nowhere will still BEAT him.
And who told you he didn't win his polling unit. Google is your friend, I no get time to dey provide links.

Do you think we are talking about baba Iyabo, stop saying what you don't know mr man....

You sit down for Abeokuta, dey yarn dust for wetin happen in Ijebu.... What do you know about the political dynamics of Ogun east....

Every other person except your long cap Oga in ogun state is politically irrelevant yet your Oga couldn't deliver for his political boy boy despite all the lavish spending
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by oshibowalesb: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
OGD baba, I wish you success in all your future endeavour sir, but frankly speaking I think this is not the right time for you to quit politics.
I believe you can still shine very well in future politics of our beloved country by working with the people that shares the same vision with you in our political land scape in both state and federal level.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by chloride6: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Guyman

grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by hybridblood07(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
In addition,sir Politics should be seen as free and fair play and not do or die affair. A lot of our youth wants to kill themselves over people who don't even know their names.
LUCIFERMYLORD:

Politics is all about alignment and realignment. Politics is a game of interest. No permanent friend and no permanent enemy, Only permanent interest.. That is why I just laugh at low lives who abuse and kill themselves over politicians.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Denikayan: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
oshibowalesb:
OGD baba, I wish you success in all your future endeavour sir, but frankly speaking I think this is not the right time for you to quit politics.
I believe you can still shine very well in future politics of our beloved country by working with the people that shares the same vision with you in our political land scape in both state and federal level.
[/s]
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Denikayan: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Honor10:
The interest of Ogun state and at large Yoruba should come first, not any party, our States must continue to set pace for other States and where others IGBO'S come to seek greener pastures.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by islandmoon: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
it shall not be well with OGD for lavishing ogun state resources in 8 years, 419 governor , he want join hand with his brother Dapo to loot ogun state again, he want to use him to get his seized properties back ! 419 governor , it will not be well with OGD generation and his cripple son
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by islandmoon: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
Unlimitk:

See this one,weren't u the one who wrote long epistle about how gbenga Daniel is irrelevant and he was throwing 'featherweight' support for dapo which u said amounted to zero.

But at the end of the day abdulkabir amosun buruji and gboyega lost out.

Now u are here writing rubbish.

Better accept the lost mumu

Amosun is the greatest governor in the history of ogun state, he developed the state very well apart from his selfishness and abondoning of ogun west, I would have given him pass mark, but OGD is a 419 governor, looted the state, painted roads , converted many property to his own. we dont want to see OGD near the government house ever! Ole!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Lawyers Speak On Legality Of Saraki’s Defection / Travel Ban List Didn't Come From Up - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.