Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,486 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p (1117 Views)

Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by stephenduru: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Abba Kyari celebrated his birthday with friends yesterday.He also used the opportunity to talk about his photo with MC Oluomo and said....

'My dear friends, i understand some persons have expressed reservations about the fact that i featured in my Birthday Celebration picture with NURTW Branch Chairman in Lagos state and others during a surprise birthday dinner organised for me by some of my Officers and Friends.

Well, my religious beliefs and family orientation forbid me from discriminating against anyone, especially those who haven't been declared wanted or found guilty by any Court of Law. It is not in my character to make people feel less human. Never.

The occasion was my birthday dinner and not an Official meeting meant for some specific persons. Regardless of our status or position in life, we are all equall before our creator. Nobody should be made to feel inferior. Thanks and have a blessed day'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/photos-from-abba-kyari-birthday.html

Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by stephenduru: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2019

Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by stephenduru: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2019

Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
This man should just watch his back. Him Otumokpo fit fail am..
Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by decatalyst(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Happy to see Segalinks with him.

Beautiful pictures.

Long live the future IGP. cool

PS: that dude looks like Segalinks.
Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by alizma: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
some people go use this picture look for trouble. you go hear "do you know me, do you know the caliber of people I dine with?

1 Like

Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by id911(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Who is crime buster? That idiot that is using his position to hobnob with thugs and hired assassins?! SMH

1 Like

Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by Mynd44: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
decatalyst:

Beautiful pictures.

That is not Segalink
Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by id911(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
decatalyst:

Beautiful pictures.

Segalinks can't associate with a cop that is friends with criminals
Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by decatalyst(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mynd44:

That is not Segalink

Looks so much like him
Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by iluvdonjazzy: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
happy bornday to u bros Kyari.
Re: Crime Buster Abba Kyari Celebrate His Birthday,obafemi Martins & Others Attend(p by iluvdonjazzy: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
bros why u no dey always laugh na?

(1) (Reply)

See The 19 People President Buhari Is Following On Twitter Including Atiku / Aisha Buhari Is Richest First Lady / Pictorial View Of Refuse Taking Over Of Major Street In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.