Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC (23427 Views)

Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap / Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC by Poanan: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Freestyl:

Keep quiet, you don’t know anything about Benue.

Unfortunately, we are not in the same class. Develop your brain and come back to argue with a paid data this time.
Re: Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC by senatordave1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
zedman1:
There they go again. The only thing guys outside the state talk about is party.... PDP this, APC that, Jime is Igede? How ridiculous? Both Ortom and Jime are Tivs from the same zone! Let me school you a bit. The people of zone A(Tivs) will only vote Ortom so he should complete his rubbish and go. Allowing Jime win will mean 12years of Zone B(Tivs) rule. Zone A will not want that. ZoneB will only vote for Ortom because he is "their brother". Of course Jime is their brother too. Zone C(Idomas etc) is a known PDP zone but chose not to vote Ortom for two reasons; 1. He performed very very very poorly 2.Jime's wife is Idoma. These are the sentiments that played out during the just (in)concluded elections. Benue has never had any governor from zone C, On zone A and B.So my friend, Jime is not an Igede man......... And l I always say, all sentiments aside, Ortom is the worst we've ever had.
Very apt

2 Likes

Re: Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC by galaxy2020(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Odes! This is all you guys can come up with after collecting millions from Akume. Mumus!
Re: Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC by Cantonese: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
zedman1:
How do I explain before you understand that I am not partisan? And you think I liked him when he was under APC? Oh please! Who even liked him then? . He was and is a failure. I said worst BENUE's ever had. Who mentioned Kogi?

I am not from Benue state but as we must all agree whatever affects one part of our control must be taken seriously by all so that we can have a very peaceful country once again. I do not think that Ortom is the worst governor considering the perfomances of other governors in most parts of the north. They greatest challenge I think Ortom faced was his inability to pay workers. What about infrastructure? For me his move to secure the state and its people from the murderous fulanis must be commended.

I mentioned Kogi state just for you to compare developments between the two states. Every Kogi man/woman wants to vote out the governor. His performance cannot be compared like that of Ortom. Ortom is far better and Benue is better than Kogi my friend.
Re: Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC by Ayed44: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
deyahaya:
They stole in hurry and the thing will surely back fire, Inec should disregard any results from any voting center that card reader is not used and call for fresh election in all the area they should not not award score for non compliance exercise.
If they cancelled all votes where card readers were not used Buhari would loose the presidential election. Think well before u make demands.
Re: Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC by zedman1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Cantonese:

I am not from Benue state but as we must all agree whatever affects one part of our control must be taken seriously by all so that we can have a very peaceful country once again. I do not think that Ortom is the worst governor considering the perfomances of other governors in most parts of the north. They greatest challenge I think Ortom faced was his inability to pay workers. What about infrastructure? For me his move to secure the state and its people from the murderous fulanis must be commended.

I mentioned Kogi state just for you to compare developments between the two states. Every Kogi man/woman wants to vote out the governor. His performance cannot be compared like that of Ortom. Ortom is far better and Benue is better than Kogi my friend.
For the record, you said I was angered or sentimental because he switched to PDP. How? Why? Like you're happily impossing him on us because he's now PDP? If you really want us to leave in peace then that idea of following the band wagon to believe that a total failure ultimately becomes a saint once they switch parties should be totally ditched. Its what these politicians use on we the masses. Your governor may be worse but that does not in any way make Ortom a good man. A man who could fool the entire country hiding under the long standing fulani /herders crisis and all other forms of sympathy to achieve his evil aim while doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is one I should praise? You've said it all, you aren't from Benue bro, you may NEVER UNDERSTAND.
Re: Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC by Cantonese: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
zedman1:
For the record, you said I was angered or sentimental because he switched to PDP. How? Why? Like you're happily impossing him on us because he's now PDP? If you really want us to leave in peace then that idea of following the band wagon to believe that a total failure ultimately becomes a saint once they switch parties should be totally ditched. Its what these politicians use on we the masses. Your governor may be worse but that does not in any way make Ortom a good man. A man who could fool the entire country hiding under the long standing fulani /herders crisis and all other forms of sympathy to achieve his evil aim while doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is one I should praise? You've said it all, you aren't from Benue bro, you may NEVER UNDERSTAND.

Do you mind if I ask what evil the man has done to Benue people? Why then did people vote for him? Presently he is ahead with votes counted so far.
Re: Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC by zedman1(m): 6:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Cantonese:

Do you mind if I ask what evil the man has done to Benue people? Why then did people vote for him? Presently he is ahead with votes counted so far.
I've given three reasons earlier why he was voted for, thought it was in response to one of your posts but obviously it wasn't. Still, check 6 out of the 10 local governments he won( Jime won 11) and you would've understood better IF YOU WERE FROM BENUE. Every election is rigged in this clime, the biggest rigger wins. I guess he was underestimated, he rigged massively particularly in those six..... But even Hitler had people who genuinely supported him. I would have loved to type a list of his failures but that would amount to one very long note but here's a screen shot of some of his achievements as captured by someone, believe me these things on the list are true. The only thing he TALKS about is FULANI FULANI AND FULANI. Who doesn't know fulani/herder crisis in Benue has always been and will always be a challenge if a lasting solution isn't reached? How did the governors before him handle even worse situations? Why should any sane man use the lives of humans for politics? Nigerians like talking, he knows, so that is exactly what he does- TALK, LIES, DECEPTION. He is no defender as you guys are made to believe, just politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukraine Commends Nigeria, Others Over Support Against Russia Invasion / President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.