Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" (16929 Views)

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by HgsMediaPlus: 2:32am On Mar 18, 2019
A group of Nigerians based in the United Kingdom – today protested against the Buhari-led government over the politically motivated killings , bloodshed and military invasion of several communities in Rivers state, during the governorship and states assembly elections on Saturday, March 9th.

The group under the auspices of the ‘Concerned Rivers People In UK’, protested at the Nigerian High Commission in London, with banners warning president Buhari to stop the bloodshed in Rivers state.

Meanwhile, the Ijaw Elders Forum (IEF), Lagos State chapter, has called on the Federal Government to order an immediate withdrawal of the military from Rivers State back to the barracks.

The forum noted with dismay the alleged roles played by the security operatives in the March 9 governorship election and the attendant carnage in the state.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/buhari-stop-bloodshed-in-rivers-state.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by Olatunji1929: 3:24am On Mar 18, 2019
Buhari is stil suffering from chronic hear infection

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by RZArecta(m): 4:14am On Mar 18, 2019
I can bet my last dollar, Muhammadu Buhari the genocidal maniac DID NOT SEND Rotimi Amaechi on any errand to kill Rivers people, this is purely on Amaechi's head quote me any day. Almost a hundred people died in the past elections alone just because Amaechi wants to impose his will on the people of rivers state instead of campaigning to their emotions on why the APC is a better option. I'll also blame the useless Nigerian army that decided to reduce themselves to political thugs, the energy those soldiers would have used to wipe out boko haram and Fulani herdsmen was wasted in abonemma

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by chriskosherbal(m): 4:18am On Mar 18, 2019
Nice move ....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by blackpanda: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2019
These ones have gone mental

Wetin concern buhari with ur useless greedy politicians Mtscheeew

No be today rivers people begin de kill each other for stupid reason

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by blackpanda: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2019
RZArecta:
I can bet my last dollar, Muhammadu Buhari the genocidal maniac DID NOT SEND Rotimi Amaechi on any errand to kill Rivers people, this is purely on Amaechi's head quote me any day. Almost a hundred people died in the past elections alone just because Amaechi wants to impose his will on the people of rivers state instead of campaigning to their emotions on why the APC is a better option. I'll also blame the useless Nigerian army that decided to reduce themselves to political thugs, the energy those soldiers would have used to wipe out boko haram and Fulani herdsmen was wasted in abonemma

So in your mind wicked wike has no blame in all this. Someone that was calling out names and addresses of political enemies to be attacked Mtscheeew. Lubbish

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by donstan18: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2019
All the politicians in Rivers state are responsible for the bloodshed. Including the jobless touts they are using.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2019
APc lives to suck blood

Their supporters are worse than Ebola.

Zombies live to suck blood

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by Jayslicky: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2019
Buhari loves the smell of human blood it gives him orgasm, he seeks for it, he gets it and he enjoys it, he can only feel sympathy only if his cows are involved.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by helinues: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2019
Wike And Amaechi should stop shedding Rivers peoples blood

SW have already moved on after the elections. Wike and Amaechi should shed their swords.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by Cue4rm: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2019
Pastor Ibeyeomie cursed both wike and amechi.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by tommykiwi(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2019
Amaechi will live to regret the killing he brought upon the people of Rivers state.

The Lizard of Ubima.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2019
Indeed. If you check.now , there are some of them whom had the werewithal to come vote against the man, But instead refused and stayed back.i don't blame them however if celebrities resident in Nigeria could leave even on election day.who are they not to. I only fear that this little charade in front of camera will be of no use in the end except to garner attention from the wrong people. Which they already have.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by hisexcellency34: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2019
Yes ooo
Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by eddyslim(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2019
May the soul of the departed rest in peace..
Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by Jaynom(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2019
What? These guys don't know that Gov WIKE is who they should focus on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by empressteemah06(f): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2019
I don't get it...Is it Buhari that should be call upon or talk to your kiths and kin...

The northern states that you even call to be backward and full of illiterates are not killing themselves because of politics.

Buhari isn't living in River state, talk to your people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by Denikayan: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2019
[s]
HgsMediaPlus:
A group of Nigerians based in the United Kingdom – today protested against the Buhari-led government over the politically motivated killings , bloodshed and military invasion of several communities in Rivers state, during the governorship and states assembly elections on Saturday, March 9th.

The group under the auspices of the ‘Concerned Rivers People In UK’, protested at the Nigerian High Commission in London, with banners warning president Buhari to stop the bloodshed in Rivers state.

Meanwhile, the Ijaw Elders Forum (IEF), Lagos State chapter, has called on the Federal Government to order an immediate withdrawal of the military from Rivers State back to the barracks.

The forum noted with dismay the alleged roles played by the security operatives in the March 9 governorship election and the attendant carnage in the state.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/buhari-stop-bloodshed-in-rivers-state.html?m=1
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by Denikayan: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2019
[s]
akiOYIBO:
Yoruba people are bloodsuckers. Mad people.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by Denikayan: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2019
[s]
KidsNEXTdoor:
APc lives to suck blood

Their supporters are worse than Ebola.

Zombies live to suck blood
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by Denikayan: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2019
[s]
RZArecta:
[/s]
[s]
RZArecta:
[/s]
[s]
RZArecta:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by niyion(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2019
Dont mind them
blackpanda:

So in your mind wicked wike has no blame in all this. Someone that was calling out names and addresses of political enemies to be attacked Mtscheeew. Lubbish
Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by akiOYIBO: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2019
akiOYIBO:
may Elohim punish them for covering and serving bloodsuckers
Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by empressteemah06(f): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2019
akiOYIBO:
Crazy E-diots

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by tstx(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2019
Waste of energy.....

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by fk001(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2019
Wetin concern Buhari and Rivers ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by nwanyionitsha: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2019
RZArecta:
Buhari is the president of Nigeria and Ameachi's boss. He should call Ameachi to order.
Buhari is also the head of the armed forces. The buck stops at his table.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" by WhoBeThisMan: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2019
UK protest is the new way now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Hits Enugu Over Failure Of INEC To Register Voters (Video, Pics) / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution / Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.