Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People (29668 Views)

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems / Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by MiddleDimension: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2019
internationalman:
But the pastor is right...

Just imagine if being married is the only way a guy could be granted access to a girl's honey pot..

We would have the town littered with wedding ceremonies every weekend.. And singleness especially in ladies would reduce.

and for you, because one is hornyy is a good reason to get married?

if you were a woman and a guy wants to marry you only because he wants to have unlimited access, you would agree to his proposal?
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by tical(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2019
Tinalex:
The world is moving on to the new world order strata and all this silly people could argue about is marriage and sex!!! What has sex got to do with marriage, with or without marriage. I refuse the notion that its the woman that should hold the responsibility for the men's fidelity. Men and women should have sex all they want without marriage dancing over it!!! Babies can be had without marriage too, so what's with all the fuss!!!!
you're not a man so how will you understand..the pastor said Men are wired to be like that from creation. Then he further gave wise tips on how to get men committed to marriage. But you ladies are rejecting the counsel outrightly. Imagine citing Babymamas as example. Okay! Enjoy being used and dumped. undecided

Note: Simi was brought up by a single mother & Adekunle Gold May bear the Cross of that faulty foundation silently or a messy divorce is loading because Simi's character definitely stinks. Falz is a lucky guy to pass up on Simi.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by tical(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
MiddleDimension:

if you were a woman and a guy wants to marry you only because he wants to have unlimited access, you would agree to his proposal?
yes I will if I love him and I'm not a lesbian undecided
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Rebuke: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yhu wld think dis Sim abi simi girl has sense.

So, yhu mean nothing wrong wt pre marital sex?

Well, I no kuku dey give a damn abt most of these so called naija celebs before. Most of them have no moral standard at all.

The pastor is trying to even save women from unnecessary heartbreak and use and dump affairs and dis empty skull is here talking trash.

See as she dey like wallgecko. Rubbish!
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by mistyebby(f): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
greatnaija01:
VERY SAD that a lady like simi can talk like this.

The youths of this age have gone to wretched stage morally.

What the man said is not offensive at all if she was raise by true african parents who uphold standards that protect the institution called marriage.... I PRAY HER OWN MARRIAGE WILL LAST O....

mouth is quick to reply where there no experience.... she is quick to talk yet how many years has she been married compared to the man... She is still enjoying sex, her body will soon calm down...

the sheer hypocrisy amongst these celebs is just terrible and they rate their successes by increasing followership meanwhile NO ONE CHECKS THE DESTINATION.

She didn't have to reply... she only exposed her moral discipline.

In the name of being modern and exposed early, youths have gotten fixated on things that will not make life worth living.
CHARACTER is what will count in Legacy at the end of the day NOT fame.

But some must learn by experience so they can be the BAD examples for others not to follow.

Newly wedded Similar saying such? I'm disappointed

I'm so shocked! She can as well tell us why her husband decided to put a ring angry

Simi say this in your bedroom abeg. Awon double standards, they don start angry
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by tohyorsih(f): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jessyjack:
I never knew this Simi is so dumb....... what's annoying and irritating about this post now.....? sexual immorality in our society these days is on the increase per second..... it's very true most young men now do not consider marriage because they are sexually over satisfied..... they have girls who are scrambling to satisfy them each day and this is why you will hear some say "they just want to have a baby mama and not marriage".... while the ladies are satisfying them with different styles hoping they will put a ring on the finger, the guys are not thinking towards that direction because they are getting enough and even more than what most married people get......

instead of promoting sexual purity, she is just typing thrash!
too sense will not kill you
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by tohyorsih(f): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jessyjack:
I never knew this Simi is so dumb....... what's annoying and irritating about this post now.....? sexual immorality in our society these days is on the increase per second..... it's very true most young men now do not consider marriage because they are sexually over satisfied..... they have girls who are scrambling to satisfy them each day and this is why you will hear some say "they just want to have a baby mama and not marriage".... while the ladies are satisfying them with different styles hoping they will put a ring on the finger, the guys are not thinking towards that direction because they are getting enough and even more than what most married people get......

instead of promoting sexual purity, she is just typing thrash!
too much sense will not kill you

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by tohyorsih(f): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
RichBoy247:

She was brought up by a single bitter woman. Her mum just remarried, so what do you expect from her? The she goat gas been sleeping around for years, yet she still hooked one dummy pusssy eater.

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by SachaBastien(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Simi a wh0re is rising to the defense of her fellow wh0res. His words offends you, who cares?
Women are stronger than men but they do not know this. This is what the Pastor was saying. Women can actually "run" men for the good of the world.
Marriage is not a reward for good behaviour? Did your father marry your mother because she was sleeping with all the men in his neighborhood that he was so thrilled by such bad behaviour?
Simi is simply disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
maiyee:
what simi is trying to say is that pt Kingsley, is putting the blame and responsibility on women, instead of raising men to exercise self control over their bodies, women are told to have self control for herself and the man.

Not disputing the fact that what he said is very correct, but this shouldn't be the emphasis or solution to sexual immorality, ever one should exercise self control for him/herself and not expecting someone else to exercise self control on his/her behalf. in the end we will all be judged equally, God mayn't say because you are a man or a woman, I will pardon you for this sin... BTW are men not supposed to lead!

And she is correct marriage is not a reward for good behaviour...

I really admired your stance, quite clear and very persuasive.
Although, what the Pastor was trying to point out is the 21st Century societal norms between the two genders
The Pastor is NOT putting blame on ladies for the gross rate of singleness. He pointed out that recently Men are sexually satisfied prior to the level of immorality in the society tends from both Genders Not the Female part alone.
Sex is not the major priority of most ladies in Marriage, while it's the big deal for men (I.e. once Men get it premaritally, there is no point hurrying up for the union).
So I see no reason why Simi should be angry with Pastor K.
As much as both Genders are the cause, beside the Pastor is neither supporting such view nor the recurrence but he was only stating what he observed!
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
internationalman:

Just imagine if being married is the only way a guy could be granted access to a girl's honey pot..

We would have the town littered with wedding ceremonies every weekend.. And singleness especially in ladies would reduce.
u ll also have a lot of abandoned marriages as well because when the guy dives in and dig for a few years, his eyes go clear and then he ll leave his so called wife to be marrying herself.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by wonder233: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
What's with the obsession Nigerians have with marriage?
Elsewhere, people are solving world problems, we're here quibbling over how a person isn't married.
Gosh, this country is indeed a sh1thole!
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Acidosis(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Pray tell... why you hmming?
I love your submission smiley
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by unmask: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
internationalman:

or rape will increase and the red light market will boom
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by CaptainFM1: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
internationalman:

Divorce rate would also increase because many will also go into marriage just because of the honey pot.

Truth is marriage is indeed an institution..,youth of nowadays don't go to that college. They only want the certificate.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by AyobamiSky: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Its funny how a lot of people here seem so focused and agreed on easy access to sex being the reason why a lot of men arent married or considering it yet.
Lets be realistic, ask any real guy; marriage and the preparation for it is more burdensome on a man, much mkre than a woman. Here r realistic reasons why a lot of men arent married yet.
1) Finance: Have u seen the number of homes n marriages in peril simply bcs of money?. If ur wife is broke or jobless, society no go frown o but u the guy,try am. Even that your wife will lose respect for you as will her family and soon u will be forced to see, hear and endure things u shdnt on a normal day. If some women stroke dr husbands like ds bcs e no get money, u will want to gv d man a job if u have one.
2) Pressure: Have u seen the pressure dt mounts on a man when he shd b married?. forget dt societal popular talk that women r pressed by friends and family. when dat happens, who do dese women turn d pressure on; the man. I have seen men who broke up d relationship not bcs they didnt love d babe again but because her pressure was too choking. Some in relocate because of this.Not every man wants to delay u but forcing his hand and hammering on marriage as an issue with every opportunity in a conversation really makes sm men want to be alone or rather be with sm1 with whom they just dont get pressured with, while dey build dr life.
3) Ostentatious lifestyle: A lot of men arent married bcs it takes an unbelievably huge n crazy amount to marry sm women. from bride price in sm parts of the country down to d preference of sm ladies for a man wt a car to even d setting of certain high financial standards for a man to get to before qualifying to marry them; it varies.
There are more; lack of submissiveness, parental influence in relationship, despicable lifestyle, rigidity, name it. Its nt always about sex. Believe me, nobody wey no dey tire. A lot of past players, seeming sex addicts sef, get to a point and chill. They want to marry but the above are issues for them, so they turn to a lady who dsnt disturb dem wt all d above and think to themselves, shey na just gist n sex finish; easy. they do ds n keep themselves from plenty wahala till dey are in a favorable position n have all it takes to avoid mostly if not all of the above and marry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by goodnewscliff(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
maiyee:
what simi is trying to say is that pt Kingsley, is putting the blame and responsibility on women, instead of raising men to exercise self control over their bodies, women are told to have self control for herself and the man.

Not disputing the fact that what he said is very correct, but this shouldn't be the emphasis or solution to sexual immorality, ever one should exercise self control for him/herself and not expecting someone else to exercise self control on his/her behalf. in the end we will all be judged equally, God mayn't say because you are a man or a woman, I will pardon you for this sin... BTW are men not supposed to lead!

no man will in his clear eye marry an ill mannered woman.... good behaviour is so close..... t
among the first five things a man looks out for in a woman grin grin
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by eyinjuege: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

If the concubines don't give in, the man will go back to his wife

That is the pastor's message. Women, don't give in!

It takes 2 to tango, which I believe is the message of Simi. Men need to respect God and their bodies, and need to start taking responsibility for their actions. The same way the first man Adam tried to shift the responsibility God gave him in the garden of Eden on the woman after he ate the forbidden Apple by saying " the woman that you put here with me gave me the apple" (in a nutshell, it was God's fault and the woman's fault that he ate the apple).
He had forgotten the great responsibilty God had given him (not the woman) to look after the garden and not to eat the apple (which God explicitly told him not to).
We all know where that ended, and God wasn't having that excuse at all because he will never give you a job you're not equipped to do.
God knew that with a little obedience and self control, Adam could have resisted eating the apple. He didn't create a weak man, as this Pastor is trying to say and also trying to use style to dodge the great responsibility.
And that's where many men will continue to miss it, especially if they are not reminded about the responsibility God has placed on them, and the expectations.
Rather, this Pastor is trying to shift that responsibility away from men and put it on women instead.
That is not a biblical message ( saying men are weak, and only think with their JT when it comes to sex), and I believe it is a message from the pit of hell.
The reason the first man lost dominion was because he had no self control.
I honestly believe men lose more spiritually in random sexual acts, so they need to guard their destinies jealously by obeying God and fleeing from immorality especially in our society that is patriachial.
I believe this Pastor is also very weak, and has no self control when it comes to sexual desires. I can almost bet it that he is an adulterer also, and just looking for a soft landing by saying it's the women he sleeps with that are causing him to fail in his pursuit of God. It's time to lòok inwards, and take responsibilty for our actions. God will not consider your excuses that the women agreed to sleep with you, and didn't put up a resistance.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by BlackPantherCri: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
eyinjuege:

It takes 2 to tango, which I believe is the message of Simi. Men need to respect God and their bodies, and need to start taking responsibility for their actions. The same way the first man Adam tried to shift the responsibility God gave him in the garden of Eden on the woman after he ate the forbidden Apple by saying " the woman that you put here with me gave me the apple" (in a nutshell, it was God's fault and the woman's fault that he ate the apple).
He had forgotten the great responsibilty God had given him (not the woman) to look after the garden and not to eat the apple (which God explicitly told him not to).
We all know where that ended, and God wasn't having that excuse at all because he will never give you a job you're not equipped to do.
God knew that with a little obedience and self control, Adam could have resisted eating the apple. He didn't create a weak man, as this Pastor is trying to say and also trying to use style to dodge the great responsibility.
And that's where many men will continue to miss it, especially if they are not reminded about the responsibility God has placed on them, and the expectations.
Rather, this Pastor is trying to shift that responsibility away from men and put it on women instead.
That is not a biblical message ( saying men are weak, and only think with their JT when it comes to sex), and I believe it is a message from the pit of hell.
The reason the first man lost dominion was because he had no self control.
I honestly believe men lose more spiritually in random sexual acts, so they need to guard their destinies jealously by obeying God and fleeing from immorality especially in our society that is patriachial.
I believe this Pastor is also very weak, and has no self control when it comes to sexual desires. I can almost bet it that he is an adulterer also, and just looking for a soft landing by saying it's the women he sleeps with that are causing him to fail in his pursuit of God. It's time to lòok inwards, and take responsibilty for our actions. God will not consider your excuses that the women agreed to sleep with you, and didn't put up a resistance.

That one sef de. But let's put this in perspective. He was preaching at a women's conference. The message was delivered to women. When he gets to a men's conference, he will preach chastity and mutual Fidelity to them.

@ the bolded that is why women should take control of their bodies because men don't have self control . We cannot continue trading blames. If the man doesn't have self control women should not give them sex and they will get the self control by force

#NationalLockUp month in view. Who else is with me grin
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by chijioke17(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
internationalman:

Then there would be a high rate of divorce cod mosten would only marry cos of sex.
I am in total support of simi's point of view
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Acidosis:

I love your submission smiley

smiley

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by obontami: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Didn't Ycee fvcked this girl then passed her to falz and then AG? Bittch shut your stupid dump ass up and listen when a wise man is talking. I know you mad cos your body count is on the high side, I pity AG if only he knows what he got himself into.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by namiji2598: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
GloShare:

That man yarned dust.

A lot of people are unmarried due to financial reasons. The man made it look like it was because boys have sexxxed to their full.

He is wrong.
what abt people like Don jazzy and davido,well u got it wrong, many guys out there thinks marriage is a scam and if they can get a girl frn that cooks, wash and sex them then they now started seeing marriage as a bondage of time wasting
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by GloShare(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
namiji2598:

what abt people like Don jazzy and davido,well u got it wrong, many guys out there thinks marriage is a scam and if they can get a girl frn that cooks, wash and sex them then they now started seeing marriage as a bondage of time wasting

They are a minor fraction.

How many Don Jazzies and Davidos do we have in Nigeria?

I'm sure you know quite a number of people who are still unmarried and trying to pull their lives together, despite having been of age.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by 9jaRealist: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2019
femi4:
The Pastor is right. Imagine if the likes of Flavour, Davido didn't have access to free sex, won't they be thinking about marriage by now.

Though, many men will go into marriage for the wrong reasons

Only if they are going into marriage for sex. undecided

Sadly, one finds the views of most Nigerian men on matrimony (including this pastor’s) to be patronizing, archaic and narrow-minded. SMH
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by 9jaRealist: 4:49am On Mar 19, 2019
MiddleDimension:

One has come to realize that many Nigerian men share that backward view of marriage...smh
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by 9jaRealist: 4:52am On Mar 19, 2019
obontami:
Didn't Ycee fvcked this girl then passed her to falz and then AG? Bittch shut your stupid dump ass up and listen when a wise man is talking. I know you mad cos your body count is on the high side, I pity AG if only he knows what he got himself into.

Why would she be mad isn’t she married (and relatively rich to boot)...
Just concentrate on trying to convince yourself that your wife will be/was a virgin. SMH
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Moukandjo: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2019
maiyee:

That particular church program was meant for ONLY women & only women were supposed to attend the program. That's why he was directing his talk to women on that day. He also has church programs for only men where he directs talk to men only.

And plx, what do you & Simi mean by "marriage is not a reward for good behavior" & how does it relate to the point Pastor Kingsley was trying to make? Abeg we need some explanations!
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by DBossNG(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2019
How can the message offend you. Na you the Pastor dey talk to? I don't understand.... All these celebrities claiming too know
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by horlique(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

The bolded is the Pastor's message. How will you get the steady sexual partner if there is national lock up? You will now have to marry the woman you want to make your steady sexual partner.

I will preach chastity to my daughter and drag her ear with this Pst Ksy message.

As for me o, I don't know about anyone else, I married because of the sex o. Sex with this guy was so damn good I feared if I marry another guy, I will still be looking for this guy around.

He didn't have money laidat, he was still struggling, but mehn! I had rich suitors o, some abroad based but I could mortgage my future. This guy was tested and trusted!

Held on to the guy so tight, he couldn't understand why a babe like me, with a good job and bright future wanted him so bad. Till today I don't think he knows sex was 80% the reason I married him. Thank God no other man has caught my interest in more than 10 years.

It is like they used him to swear for me embarassed embarassed embarassed I will be at work or somewhere else and be thinking of the style I will give him this night. When he sees me making some kind of strong soup with okporoko and confam dried fish, he knows he is in for it tonight.

You can't underestimate the power of sex in marriage o! If you check the root cause of bad marriages (besides domestic abuse), the sex is compromised

Modified: I am not justifying sex before marriage . It was wrong and I have repented grin grin
I know sex is.important in marriage but I don't think that should be the main goal.. companionship to me should be ranked number one.. my ex was super in Mouth Action and sex,, her Mouth Action was so sweet..but we still broke up cos of other reasons..
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by RTSC: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

The bolded is the Pastor's message. How will you get the steady sexual partner if there is national lock up? You will now have to marry the woman you want to make your steady sexual partner.

I will preach chastity to my daughter and drag her ear with this Pst Ksy message.

As for me o, I don't know about anyone else, I married because of the sex o. Sex with this guy was so damn good I feared if I marry another guy, I will still be looking for this guy around.

He didn't have money laidat, he was still struggling, but mehn! I had rich suitors o, some abroad based but I could mortgage my future. This guy was tested and trusted!

Held on to the guy so tight, he couldn't understand why a babe like me, with a good job and bright future wanted him so bad. Till today I don't think he knows sex was 80% the reason I married him. Thank God no other man has caught my interest in more than 10 years.

It is like they used him to swear for me embarassed embarassed embarassed I will be at work or somewhere else and be thinking of the style I will give him this night. When he sees me making some kind of strong soup with okporoko and confam dried fish, he knows he is in for it tonight.

You can't underestimate the power of sex in marriage o! If you check the root cause of bad marriages (besides domestic abuse), the sex is compromised

Modified: I am not justifying sex before marriage . It was wrong and I have repented grin grin
You married because of sex when you had suitors based abroad that could have changed your life and your children destiny forever just by immigrating.

And you still believed you did not mortgage your future.
Funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) / Chika Ike Covers Allure Vangaurd Magazine In Sexy Swimsuit (photo) / Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.