Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People (29673 Views)

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems / Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by eyinjuege: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2019
when has marriage ever stopped men from roving eyes? many married men keep concubines, despite all the sex they have with their wives.
imagine a world where men have control over their JT. they would even be able to save and plan a better future for themselves. instead, they're sleeping around and giving different girls their destinies. Is there any wonder many remain jobless and broke.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Your marriage is not up to a year , u don dey do like u know it all....wait a little while dear

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Nosiq(f): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Simi  has called out Pastor Kingsley of the David Christian Center over his claim of 'so many single people because men are sexually satisfied'.

The Pastor in his sermon said ''women need to understand that men are not emotionally developed as they are, women know what they want from childhood. The average teenage girl has dreams of how her wedding will be. Men as teenager is just playing ball, he has no dreams of settling down. He wants sex, men want sex not relationship. God put so much sexual passion in men, expecting that women will obey him by doing access denied, so that if he wants so much sex he should marry. So, he will give you what you want, you will give him what he wants. That was how God planned it, but many women have been sabotaging themselves. So you have been giving it out to people that didn't put a ring on it. This is why we have so many single people because a lot of guys are sexually satisfied. Men enjoy sex with more people, than with one person. So, you are messing up and sabotaging yourself by giving out free sex. If you do national lock up, these men will marry. "

However Simi who called out Pastor Kingsley over claims made in the video, said she is tired of seeing his sermon. The singer stated that marriage is not a reward for good behaviour. She wrote;

Watch the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/simi-calls-out-pastor-kingsley-over-claims-of-many-single-people-because-men-are-sexually-satisfied/

she is just a little child who found favour in her musical career.

Anyway, check out auskatravels on Instagram or you tickets,visa,tour packages,honeymoon,,Dubai permit ,etc. You can call 08063452580 for more info . Facebook Auska Travels And Tours Ltd
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by demolinka(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2019
derecho:

Bros..he's not talking about sustaining monogamy... He is suggesting that the sexual passion would drive many men to get married if that was the only way to get in between a girl's legs.Though it may be a wrong reason as many would discover that sex isn't the only reason to be married.
For the Simi girl,I guess the thing touch am.

Mine was a wholistic look on the matter. As you rightly point out, the marriage is fundamentally flawed if getting in between d girl's legs is the sole purpose, so it's better not to go into it than to go in for wrong reasons. And I strongly believe Pst Kingsley will not in any way advocate marriage as a short term measure to satisfy sexual cravings.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by gassbee: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2019
I just love Pastor K's messages
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Airoflaw(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2019
kallmemrB:
Hmmm... But humility sometimes comes from restrictions...

What will humble you will definitely humble you
yes
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Acidosis(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
What's Simi offended about?

Things should be stated exactly as they are. It's true that in our generation today, premarital sex has become a norm, and the fact remains that it's a man who finds it more difficult to do without sex. So, if a woman would hold it back, men would be more responsible.

But a girl in a relationship will cook, clean, f*ck, advise, support, etc. Of course he'd take all the time in the world before he decides he wants to be married. He gets to 35 and he goes..."it's about time." undecided

Let's just accept the truth, we women put ourselves in a disadvantaged position. We've all got to be very purposeful, wise and discerning in relationships...Else..

hmmmnn

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Stillthebest: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Simi  has called out Pastor Kingsley of the David Christian Center over his claim of 'so many single people because men are sexually satisfied'.

The Pastor in his sermon said ''women need to understand that men are not emotionally developed as they are, women know what they want from childhood. The average teenage girl has dreams of how her wedding will be. Men as teenager is just playing ball, he has no dreams of settling down. He wants sex, men want sex not relationship. God put so much sexual passion in men, expecting that women will obey him by doing access denied, so that if he wants so much sex he should marry. So, he will give you what you want, you will give him what he wants. That was how God planned it, but many women have been sabotaging themselves. So you have been giving it out to people that didn't put a ring on it. This is why we have so many single people because a lot of guys are sexually satisfied. Men enjoy sex with more people, than with one person. So, you are messing up and sabotaging yourself by giving out free sex. If you do national lock up, these men will marry. "

However Simi who called out Pastor Kingsley over claims made in the video, said she is tired of seeing his sermon. The singer stated that marriage is not a reward for good behaviour. She wrote;

Watch the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/simi-calls-out-pastor-kingsley-over-claims-of-many-single-people-because-men-are-sexually-satisfied/

Simi is overbearing and over board. Her marriage can't last judging only by the fact that she can respond to this honest sermon. Must she reply? I am not judging her or damning her but by their words yoh shall know them. Except Gold is totally committed. Simis look is even like that one that won't be submissive and is spoilt. Only God will let them(Gold and simi's marriage) last 3 years together.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by fortunechy(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2019
I don't even understand her

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2019
what simi is trying to say is that pt Kingsley, is putting the blame and responsibility on women, instead of raising men to exercise self control over their bodies, women are told to have self control for herself and the man.

Not disputing the fact that what he said is very correct, but this shouldn't be the emphasis or solution to sexual immorality, ever one should exercise self control for him/herself and not expecting someone else to exercise self control on his/her behalf. in the end we will all be judged equally, God mayn't say because you are a man or a woman, I will pardon you for this sin... BTW are men not supposed to lead!

And she is correct marriage is not a reward for good behaviour...

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by noble2faith(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2019
Jessyjack:
I never knew this Simi is so dumb....... what's annoying and irritating about this post now.....? sexual immorality in our society these days is on the increase per second..... it's very true most young men now do not consider marriage because they are sexually over satisfied..... they have girls who are scrambling to satisfy them each day and this is why you will hear some say "they just want to have a baby mama and not marriage".... while the ladies are satisfying them with different styles hoping they will put a ring on the finger, the guys are not thinking towards that direction because they are getting enough and even more than what most married people get......

instead of promoting sexual purity, she is just typing thrash!

Please, be my wife! (Just imagine that I am kneeling down before you)

2 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by akejujoe(f): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2019
Those of you castigating her don't really understand her point. She is angry about putting the blame of premarital sex on the ladies only. Why can't guys be morally upright as well and do the right thing by only demanding for sex from their wives only? Why cant pastors preach to men and teach them that it is morally wrong to have sex with a woman you are not ready to wife? It takes two to tango and its high time society stopped blaming the womenfolk only for premarital sex, men should share the blame biko.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Codes151(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Simi stop talking from your cxxxx and read what the man said! Don’t you know that if women pussy only grew when your married, there won’t be single men?

Abeg! Stay married and let single people react... is like you no go school self
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Tinalex(f): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2019
The world is moving on to the new world order strata and all this silly people could argue about is marriage and sex!!! What has sex got to do with marriage, with or without marriage. I refuse the notion that its the woman that should hold the responsibility for the men's fidelity. Men and women should have sex all they want without marriage dancing over it!!! Babies can be had without marriage too, so what's with all the fuss!!!!

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Awoo88: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Guilty conscious won kill this one.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2019
I support this pastor. Men ate preying on women vulnerability. LET THERE BE NATIONAL LOCK OUT FOR ONE MONTH. Men will propose to their ladies. The only thing is that these ladies are afraid of competition.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Okuda(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2019
every murderfucker has an opinion now. even Simi. Ol
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2019
anochuko01:

Lol. you know book!
uhmn, you attend living faith?

Yes, I do. How'd you guess that?
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by anochuko01(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Yes, I do. How'd you guess that?
lol. its not difficult to recognize of ours. the aura is always very strong.
well, i could easily tell from your signature cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by almayda: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2019
Much as a lot will deny,this pastor's words are true and so on point.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Gentleziggy(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Jessyjack:
I never knew this Simi is so dumb....... what's annoying and irritating about this post now.....? sexual immorality in our society these days is on the increase per second..... it's very true most young men now do not consider marriage because they are sexually over satisfied..... they have girls who are scrambling to satisfy them each day and this is why you will hear some say "they just want to have a baby mama and not marriage".... while the ladies are satisfying them with different styles hoping they will put a ring on the finger, the guys are not thinking towards that direction because they are getting enough and even more than what most married people get......

I never knew that there are still decent people like u on this forum. Your comment just made my day kiss kiss
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2019
anochuko01:
lol. its not difficult to recognize of ours. the aura is always very strong.
well, i could easily tell from your signature cheesy

Cool! cool
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2019
Acidosis:

hmmmnn

Pray tell... why you hmming?
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Delaw00(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Simi just dey talk rubbish.....i hope she's ok
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Gentleziggy(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2019
akejujoe:
Those of you castigating her don't really understand her point. She is angry about putting the blame of premarital sex on the ladies only. Why can't guys be morally upright as well and do the right thing by only demanding for sex from their wives only? Why cant pastors preach to men and teach them that it is morally wrong to have sex with a woman you are not ready to wife? It takes two to tango and its high time society stopped blaming the womenfolk only for premarital sex, men should share the blame biko.
but d rate at which women are misbehaving these days ehhh cool
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Odunharry(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
What's Simi offended about?

Things should be stated exactly as they are. It's true that in our generation today, premarital sex has become a norm, and the fact remains that it's a man who finds it more difficult to do without sex. So, if a woman would hold it back, men would be more responsible.

But a girl in a relationship will cook, clean, f*ck, advise, support, etc. Of course he'd take all the time in the world before he decides he wants to be married. He gets to 35 and he goes..."it's about time." undecided

Let's just accept the truth, we women put ourselves in a disadvantaged position. We've all got to be very purposeful, wise and discerning in relationships...Else..
This..
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by BlackPantherCri: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2019
horlique:
most people will just marry for the wrong reasons.. the Pastor may be right in some ways. Buy marrying cos of sex is just totally wrong. Because if that's the only reason then there will be no need to marry,just have a steady sexual partner that's all..

The bolded is the Pastor's message. How will you get the steady sexual partner if there is national lock up? You will now have to marry the woman you want to make your steady sexual partner.

I will preach chastity to my daughter and drag her ear with this Pst Ksy message.

As for me o, I don't know about anyone else, I married because of the sex o. Sex with this guy was so damn good I feared if I marry another guy, I will still be looking for this guy around.

He didn't have money laidat, he was still struggling, but mehn! I had rich suitors o, some abroad based but I could mortgage my future. This guy was tested and trusted!

Held on to the guy so tight, he couldn't understand why a babe like me, with a good job and bright future wanted him so bad. Till today I don't think he knows sex was 80% the reason I married him. Thank God no other man has caught my interest in more than 10 years.

It is like they used him to swear for me embarassed embarassed embarassed I will be at work or somewhere else and be thinking of the style I will give him this night. When he sees me making some kind of strong soup with okporoko and confam dried fish, he knows he is in for it tonight.

You can't underestimate the power of sex in marriage o! If you check the root cause of bad marriages (besides domestic abuse), the sex is compromised

Modified: I am not justifying sex before marriage . It was wrong and I have repented grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by BlackPantherCri: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2019
eyinjuege:
when has marriage ever stopped men from roving eyes? many married men keep concubines, despite all the sex they have with their wives.
imagine a world where men have control over their JT. they would even be able to save and plan a better future for themselves. instead, they're sleeping around and giving different girls their destinies. Is there any wonder many remain jobless and broke.

If the concubines don't give in, the man will go back to his wife

That is the pastor's message. Women, don't give in!

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Gentleziggy(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2019
Tinalex:
The world is moving on to the new world order strata and all this silly people could argue about is marriage and sex!!! What has sex got to do with marriage, with or without marriage. I refuse the notion that its the woman that should hold the responsibility for the men's fidelity. Men and women should have sex all they want without marriage dancing over it!!! Babies can be had without marriage too, so what's with all the fuss!!!!
how will your parents feel when u present to them unwanted pregnancy? I don't know whatever your answers maybe b
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by petrage(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2019
Jessyjack:

Now I understand why they term these people as yeyebrities in Nigeria. They are not just intelligent, well it's in d rubbish lyrics of most of the songs they produce. I've always believed that the average Nigerian lady is a daft when it comes to reasoning. Apologies to your type though who still gat sense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored / Photos From Annie Idibia 34th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.