Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People (29671 Views)

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems / Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Heffe: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2019
What simi said is baseless and uncalled for,the pst made his point clear..stop satisfying the men sexually,if y'all do national lock up,the men will marry..no man wants to marry now because they are sexually satisfied

2 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by RichBoy247: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Denikayan:
Simi should be busy fvcking Adekunle so she can get pregnant.

Are you sure she still has a womb after fuccking around for years?

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by JustCurious: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2019
She didn't say anything in that post. Or is it just me who didn't get her message? What exactly is she passing on?

4 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by ibietela2(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2019
internationalman:
But the pastor is right...

Just imagine if being married is the only way a guy could be granted access to a girl honey pot..

We would have the town littered with wedding ceremonies every weekend.. And singleness especially in ladies will reduce.

Divorce after the honey pot chopping?

2 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Seandisputed(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2019
I saw the video
The man had some salient points.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by shurlermoz(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2019
greatnaija01:
VERY SAD that a lady like simi can talk like this.

The youths of this age have gone to wretched stage morally.

What the man said is not offensive at all if she was raise by true african parents who uphold standards that protect the institution called marriage.... I PRAY HER OWN MARRIAGE WILL LAST O....

mouth is quick to reply where there no experience.... she is quick to talk yet how many years has she been married compared to the man... She is still enjoying sex, her body will soon calm down...

the sheer hypocrisy amongst these celebs is just terrible and they rate their successes by increasing followership meanwhile NO ONE CHECKS THE DESTINATION.

She didn't have to reply... she only exposed her moral discipline.

In the name of being modern and exposed early, youths have gotten fixated on things that will not make life worth living.
CHARACTER is what will count in Legacy at the end of the day NOT fame.

But some must learn by experience so they can be the BAD examples for others not to follow.

You did not understand her response at all. she wasnt talking about morals, she was talking about double standards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by kaydp: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2019
Jessyjack:
I never knew this Simi is so dumb....... what's annoying and irritating about this post now.....? sexual immorality in our society these days is on the increase per second..... it's very true most young men now do not consider marriage because they are sexually over satisfied..... they have girls who are scrambling to satisfy them each day and this is why you will hear some say "they just want to have a baby mama and not marriage".... while the ladies are satisfying them with different styles hoping they will put a ring on the finger, the guys are not thinking towards that direction because they are getting enough and even more than what most married people get......

instead of promoting sexual purity, she is just typing thrash!
Too much sense
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2019
I didn't grab anything from her post.... She's just blabbing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Kinikini: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2019
Simi, so a Pastor should consider your feelings could be hurt in giving out his sermon? Another problem with this era of women.

joshuisiukwu:
SimiĀ  has called out Pastor Kingsley of the David Christian Center over his claim of 'so many single people because men are sexually satisfied'.

The Pastor in his sermon said ''women need to understand that men are not emotionally developed as they are, women know what they want from childhood. The average teenage girl has dreams of how her wedding will be. Men as teenager is just playing ball, he has no dreams of settling down. He wants sex, men want sex not relationship. God put so much sexual passion in men, expecting that women will obey him by doing access denied, so that if he wants so much sex he should marry. So, he will give you what you want, you will give him what he wants. That was how God planned it, but many women have been sabotaging themselves. So you have been giving it out to people that didn't put a ring on it. This is why we have so many single people because a lot of guys are sexually satisfied. Men enjoy sex with more people, than with one person. So, you are messing up and sabotaging yourself by giving out free sex. If you do national lock up, these men will marry. "

However Simi who called out Pastor Kingsley over claims made in the video, said she is tired of seeing his sermon. The singer stated that marriage is not a reward for good behaviour. She wrote;

Watch the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/simi-calls-out-pastor-kingsley-over-claims-of-many-single-people-because-men-are-sexually-satisfied/

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by GloShare(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2019
Jessyjack:
I never knew this Simi is so dumb....... what's annoying and irritating about this post now.....? sexual immorality in our society these days is on the increase per second..... it's very true most young men now do not consider marriage because they are sexually over satisfied..... they have girls who are scrambling to satisfy them each day and this is why you will hear some say "they just want to have a baby mama and not marriage".... while the ladies are satisfying them with different styles hoping they will put a ring on the finger, the guys are not thinking towards that direction because they are getting enough and even more than what most married people get......

instead of promoting sexual purity, she is just typing thrash!

All my unmarried friends are so because of finance.

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by WhoBeThisMan: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2019
Adekunle hmm watin you Don marry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by anochuko01(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
What's Simi offended about?
Do i know?

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Od1n: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2019
Once they lock up, hunger go come na, only few have anything meaningful in between the ears.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2019
anochuko01:
Do i know?

Lol. In MC Edopikin's voice, yeah...
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by internationalman(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2019
horlique:
most people will just marry for the wrong reasons.. the Pastor may be right in some ways. Buy marrying cos of sex is just totally wrong. [b]Because if that's the only reason then there will be no need to marry,[/b]just have a steady sexual partner that's all..
Trust me if sex was the only reason to get married every one would responsibly stay married for ever.

It's all other equally as good reasons to get married that chase people away not sex

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by PETUK(m): 8:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Simi na olosho ask Falz
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by egojeny1(f): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2019
The man is very right while simi's reply is so confusing.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by jevuvirtual: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2019
hmmm!
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by tsinzu: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2019
Now I know that simi is one of those dumb ladies out there

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2019
greatnaija01:
VERY SAD that a lady like simi can talk like this.

The youths of this age have gone to wretched stage morally.

What the man said is not offensive at all if she was raise by true african parents who uphold standards that protect the institution called marriage.... I PRAY HER OWN MARRIAGE WILL LAST O....

mouth is quick to reply where there no experience.... she is quick to talk yet how many years has she been married compared to the man... She is still enjoying sex, her body will soon calm down...

the sheer hypocrisy amongst these celebs is just terrible and they rate their successes by increasing followership meanwhile NO ONE CHECKS THE DESTINATION.

She didn't have to reply... she only exposed her moral discipline.

In the name of being modern and exposed early, youths have gotten fixated on things that will not make life worth living.
CHARACTER is what will count in Legacy at the end of the day NOT fame.

But some must learn by experience so they can be the BAD examples for others not to follow.

God bless you sir
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Truefaith: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2019
fgb
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Welcomme: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2019
The Pastor is very very right. Simi is yarning dust and thrash. One of the reasons most guys have refused to marry now is because they have seen it all. Free sex, free food, free laundry from different girls. Some guys sef dey draw timetable for the girls. So they see no need to waste their time commiting to any of these girls since they are getting it all. Highest, they will impregnate one of the girls, and boom they all already have a child. So after having all these things, they will see no reason to marry...

2 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by anochuko01(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. In MC Edopikin's voice, yeah...
Lol. you know book! uhmn, you attend living faith?
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by egojeny1(f): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Heffe:
What simi said is baseless and uncalled for,the pst made his point clear..stop satisfying the men sexually,if y'all do national lock up,the men will marry..no man wants to marry now because they are sexually satisfied
Asin ehn! Infact i don't think simi herself even understood what the man said.

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by ikish(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2019
This Simi na mumu girl, what's wrong with what the pastor said.

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by demolinka(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2019
Both of them make strong points. But marriage is not all about regular skicho, marriage deep pass all that one. And locking up pre marriage didn't and still doesn't even prevent polygamy and cheating. Marital success requires very strong commitment from both sides, every single step of the way.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Advancedman(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2019
No wonder FALZ Japa for simihoe

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by deebrain(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2019
THE PASTOR IS 100% RIGHT!!

You might not agree with what he said and when you check out why you don't, its one stubborn mindset of doing wrong and wanting the world to take you like that!

The world has become so polluted. Tell someone some hard truth, they will say you are judging. You are outdated. And the world, with all the brilliance, still getting worse!

Social media does not determine what is right or wrong. Scripture does. And I'm happy some pastors are speaking the raw hard truth!

Like I will tell my daughter.

I rarely say this... RIDE ON PASTOR.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by kvngkay(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Now what some people don't understand is that there's this program pastor K does called "Love, Dating and Marriage"(LDM)..now he speaks on different things but this time around he's topic was based on sex nd this modern world people.. If you follow The "LDM" he's not saying you should marry only for sex as pple are understanding it. Like i said earlier it's based on the topic he was dealing on.. Don't get it twisted

3 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by CARLOSZ: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2019
originals1:
Space booked

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
How much?
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by derecho(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2019
demolinka:
Both of them make strong points. But marriage is not all about regular skicho, marriage deep pass all that one. And locking up pre marriage didn't and still doesn't even prevent polygamy and cheating. Marital success requires very strong commitment from both sides, every single step of the way.
Bros..he's not talking about sustaining monogamy... He is suggesting that the sexual passion would drive many men to get married if that was the only way to get in between a girl's legs.Though it may be a wrong reason as many would discover that sex isn't the only reason to be married.
For the Simi girl,I guess the thing touch am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adunnie Ade Meets Fatai Azeez, A 13-Year-Old Makeup Artist (Photos) / Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored / Photos From Annie Idibia 34th Birthday Celebration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.