Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Supplementary Guber Elections: I Won’t Interfere In Inec’s Job Buhari Tells APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supplementary Guber Elections: I Won’t Interfere In Inec’s Job Buhari Tells APC (447 Views)

Why Buhari Won’t Interfere In Senate President, Speaker Positions – Tony Momoh / Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang / Rev. Oche Job: Buhari Will Be Praised After his Term in Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplementary Guber Elections: I Won’t Interfere In Inec’s Job Buhari Tells APC by okevibes: 5:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Supplementary Guber Elections: I Won’t Interfere In INEC’s Job – Buhari Tells APC
The Presidency has cautioned against the spewing of hate, incitement to violence and polarizing statements by some political leaders as some states brace up for supplementary elections prescribed by the National Electoral Commission, INEC.

The Presidency also rejected criticisms of President Muhammadu Buhari’s apparent disinterest in the upcoming elections in some states by party members who wrongfully assume that the President will abuse power by changing results to favour them.

Buhari’s position was contained in a statement to DAILY POST on Sunday by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu.

It added that “Past Presidents of Nigeria were known to interfere in inconclusive elections, and that is why party members appear to be upset that the same thing is not happening now, but President Buhari is a different kind of leader.

“He swore to defend the constitution and will not veer off from that.

“The constitution of Nigeria gives the President no such powers. It is unfair and ridiculous to criticise President Buhari for not going against the constitution.

READ MORE: https://tmz360.com/supplementary-guber-elections-i-wont-interfere-in-inecs-job-buhari-tells-apc/

Re: Supplementary Guber Elections: I Won’t Interfere In Inec’s Job Buhari Tells APC by yuanexchanger: 5:42am On Mar 18, 2019
Sir you always do the opposite of what you use to say.Or sir president are you wired like that.check sigg to pay your chinese suppliers in RMB
Re: Supplementary Guber Elections: I Won’t Interfere In Inec’s Job Buhari Tells APC by helinues: 5:45am On Mar 18, 2019
Buhari will disappoints Apc candidates biggerly this time.

If you want to win the supplementary elections, go and campaign.. No federal might again cos all eyes ( locally and internationally? are on Fg and INEC
Re: Supplementary Guber Elections: I Won’t Interfere In Inec’s Job Buhari Tells APC by naijapikin04(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2019
Re-Run Elections: Buhari Won’t Interfere with INEC, Presidency Tells APC Candidates

DETAILS>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/03/18/re-run-elections-buhari-wont-interfere-with-inec-presidency-tells-apc-candidates/
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Address NURTW Members As Professional,nigerians Revolts / Pdp’s Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / AIT Owner Raymond Dokpesi Accuses Buhari For Being Behind His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.