Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 (471 Views)

Independence Anniversary: Nigeria Shall Rise Again – Atiku / God Is Not Mocked! Enemies Of Nigeria Shall Continue To Be Humiliated / Prophecy From A Nairalander: Nigeria Shall Soon Become The World Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2019
Nigeria my beloved country,the epitome of the black nation's beauty,rich in abundant human and natural resources which is more than enough to make her the envy of the world.
Nigeria my country, filled with highly intelligent individuals who are the leaders and always at the top of there profession and calling.Our founding father's were vision conscious before the country agreed to become an independent state.
Our problem as a nation commenced at when the oil boomed in the days of the "gulf war" everybody who have no personal vision for themselves talkless for the masses decided to share from the national cake,since government money is free,they all decided that it must be shared,embezzled or fixed in banks abroad.
Along with this,was the emergence of the Democratic elected president in the year 1999,after the demise of the tyrant military leader called late Gen.Sanni Abacha (the man with the dark sunglasses).The hope of the common man was awaken and we were so happy that the end has come to all our miseries and Woe's, then the clamour for minimum wage of #9800,begin and the economy situation picked up.
Not too long,people started coming to the roundtable to serve as political office holder, several parties emerged and they also wanted to contest despite that there total population nationwide are less than ten thousand.Then we started electing men and women who would have been well stoned by there local government ward's if elected as an ordinary councillor for none performance and adequate discharge of there political responsibility to the masses who voted them in coming to serve as senators, representatives and governors.
As if that event was never enough, the national budget is all centred on the emoluments and salaries of the political appointee's which seems so outrageous to the nations watching us.During the former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan admiration,the present emir of Kano,lamido sanusi who served as the C.B.N governor in the former president administration said " in a country which earns #100 (for example) monthly and uses #60 of the said sum to pay political office holders, how can such economy grow? this statement infuriated the former president and lamido sanusi was relived off his position as C.B.N governor.
My love for the emir came up again when he said in a national newspaper in 2018 that "if the monthly salaries of the political appointee's were slashed into half,the said half will be well enough to employ (42000 ) Nigerian graduate's and they would earn #95000 for the next 35year's to retirement. This is coming from a great economist.
I have done my own personal reflective analysis, we do not have a peculiar problem as a nation which seems unsurmountable but the beginning of our national failure stems from " poor management of human,and monetary resources along with poor leadership. Most Nigeria leaders do not have any understanding about "financial intelligence" and as an accountant if were to be I was opportune to talk to the presidency,I would suggest a six month seminar's on "financial management" for all our political appointee's.
Contrary to the wrong opinion of the definition of what leadership meant to an average Nigeria leader of "leading people" the true definition of leadership is "a man/woman who is visionary and having established a concrete goodwill as a person in the society and has made a well seen positive impact's which are evidence to the naked eye is deemed eligible by the masses to be voted into any office"
I need to go to the office now,to be continue..............
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by OruExpress: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2019
Nigeria is the only country in the world who's educated are it's most ignorant. This long story comes from someone very far from the reality around them.
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2019
OruExpress:
Nigeria is the only country in the world who's educated are it's most ignorant. This long story comes from someone very far from the reality around them.
I can see you are the educated illiterate here,I am still addressing the genesis of our failed economy,keep quiet Mr.OruExpress.
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by Arda1000(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2019
Nija be like breast whey don fall it can never rise again, keep shouting Nigeria will be great again while the rest of Africa is growing,BT Nigeria was never great, never the gaint of Africa unless in over population and stark illiterates like u
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2019
Arda1000:
Nija be like breast whey don fall it can never rise again, keep shouting Nigeria will be great again while the rest of Africa is growing,BT Nigeria was never great, never the gaint of Africa unless in over population and stark illiterates like u
I have checked all your previous post,this is a faceless forum and most of you will hide under your mum's bed when you meet with any OP without having any confidence to talk to them the way you just did now.You are a product of an already "wasted sperm" and your birth certificate should be an apology to the condom factory your dad refused to use at the night of your conception.I weep for your parent because you are an "unfortunate child"
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by Arda1000(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2019
Darevofpeace:
I have checked all your previous post,this is a faceless forum and most of you will hide under your mum's bed when you meet with any OP without having any confidence to talk to them the way you just did now.You are a product of an already "wasted sperm" and your birth certificate should be an apology to the condom factory your dad refused to use at the night of your conception.I weep for your parent because you are an "unfortunate child"
if u checked my post u would know dat am not biased like u, Nigeria has failed that's the fact
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Arda1000:
if u checked my post u would know dat am not biased like u, Nigeria has failed that's the fact
keep quiet and shut the f**k up,your brain needs to be wired because you lack common sense.I am talking to great minds who have laboured and sacrificed in every capacity to become successful in Nigeria and make deep impact enough to make our next coming generation happy with the development on ground.
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by Arda1000(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Darevofpeace:
keep quiet and shut the f**k up,your brain needs to be wired because you lack common sense.I am talking to great minds who have laboured and sacrificed in every capacity to become successful in Nigeria and make deep impact enough to make our next coming generation happy with the development on ground.
ure foolish who sacrifice more than us the igbos, u afonja black nyas dey here dey rant with salivers dripping out of ur mouth Nigeria gaint Nigeria this and that, just travel and see things and stop making noise, Biafrans will leave this useless, failed over hyped country soon.
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Arda1000:
ure foolish who sacrifice more than us the igbos, u afonja black nyas dey here dey rant with salivers dripping out of ur mouth Nigeria gaint Nigeria this and that, just travel and see things and stop making noise, Biafrans will leave this useless, failed over hyped country soon.
I can see that your parents are already regretting your birth because your existence here on earth is a waste of resources,maybe your parents would give you up to the Catholic "orphanage home" here on my street in Onitsha,I heard they are already talking to the Rev.father about how to go secret about this your new home coming towards April ending.I would be here waiting to help you pack your belongings into the orphanage home as a fellow nairalanders.
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2019
At This Next Level Right, Opposite Is The Case... Nogera SHALL FALL AGAIN Should Be The Correct Headline
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
At This Next Level Right, Opposite Is The Case... Nogera SHALL FALL AGAIN Should Be The Correct Headline
keep it to yourself.Since we have no choice on the family we found ourselves, we must maximize our time in naija and be fulfilled like other's.
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Darevofpeace:
keep it to yourself.Since we have no choice on the family we found ourselves, we must maximize our time in naija and be fulfilled like other's.

"like other's" please give example... Hope you won't mentioned UK, US, CHINA, CANADA
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again VL. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

"like other's" please give example... Hope you won't mentioned UK, US, CHINA, CANADA
keep it to yourself bro.The post is meant for people who beliefs that Naija shall be great again.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election Tribunal: Certificate Of Return Scandal Busted! / 9th Senate: Kano Senator Eyes Ekweremadu’s Job / Nigeria Loses N400bn On Medical Tourism Annually — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.