Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Hello To Everyone In Naija Community - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello To Everyone In Naija Community (2510 Views)

Hello To All Members / Nigergirl- Just Saying Hello To My New House Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2007
New guy on the block, i have being bored at work, and stumbled on Naijaland, and boy some of iyou guys are fun, the view point to certain topics cracks me up, i had to be part of this community
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by cuteass1(f): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2007
And you're most welcome to the "community" of nairaland!!

I hope now that you're a member, the forum meets up to all your expectations and more. Wishing you a whole package of enjoyment and zero troubles wink

you're definitely in the right place cheesy

eeeeennnnnnnjjjjjjjooooooooooyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2007
cute ass, i am already having fun, thanks for welcoming me, i am spoilt for choice to what forum to join, since you have being in the community for long i guess, tell me where i can hang out, chat am maybe make new friends grin grin
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by cuteass1(f): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
Well dear, you should go and view the "homepage" of nairaland, then notify on the sections where you know will be of interest to your mind.
You do that by clicking on the section of your choice, then click on the blue "notify" button above, to the right of the section, then all the new topics on the various sections will be sent to your box!

You should also notify on the sections " nairaland" and "offtopic", its always happening on those sections wink

After you've notified to desired sections, honey believe me the fun will come to you,and thats when you make friends, some you agree with, some you oppose to.

either way stay away from them trouble makers, i forgot to tell that here is not all bed of roses, a survival of the wisest lol grin
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2007
believe me babes i can handle myself, well i thought i could till i wrote i lengthy reply to a reason why we should not go to war and why yaradua is the best president among the rest and i have gone and lost it without publishing it, i am so vexed, inexperience embarassed
i have just nosed into ur profile, u have a beautiful child
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by cuteass1(f): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2007
eee yaaa cry thats sad, try compose it again, it will never come out as the first but you'll only be some stone throws away if you concentrate and try remember some things from the previous one.

I know how it feels though, has happened to me on some occassions and i feel so pissed that i'm almost close to tears, it happens to the best of us lol wink grin

iykegomezi:

u have a beautiful child

thanks for the compliment hun, my brother Btw cheesy
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by Seun(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2007
Aww. So sorry about that. You need to use the browser back button and the preview key more often. sad
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by ikamefa(f): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2007
welcome Newbie and have fuuuuuuunnnn! tongue
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2007
thank you seun i tried to use the preview to read through, u know now, to make sure what i have written makes sense and and dont make a prick out of myself knowing this is my first time, still trying to sum up courage to have another go, i have lost my flow undecided
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by cuteass1(f): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2007
Seun:

Aww. So sorry about that. You need to use the browser back button and the preview key more often. sad

After i found out that one could loose their replies in a jiffy due to one server fail or the other, now before i send my replies, i copy them. If they dissappear i'll just have to go back to the topic, click reply and paste and copy again till i'm sure the post went through successfully

Its so down-spiriting when you've made a reply, you know you hit the nail on the head and it varnishes into thin air, worst situations are when the posts aren't just two lines if you know what i mean grin
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2007
ikamefa, well until now yes, i am just being given lecture 101 by the lovely cute ass and seun on how to post messages, i cant believe i am chating with nigerians at different locations i am overwhelmed
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by ikamefa(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2007
iykegomezi:

ikamefa, well until now yes, i am just being given lecture 101 by the lovely cute ass and seun on how to post messages, i can't believe i am chating with nigerians at different locations i am overwhelmed

just hang in there soon you will get a hang of this E-place called Nairaland cheesy

Enjoy! cheesy
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2007
Yeah. Sorry about that. For long replies, cutting and pasting before submitting is the safest option.
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2007
cute ass, i laugh any time i have got type "cute ass" you are chating with experience, i think it the best thing to do copy first, b4 you send, you know wat i could really be addicted to this site you know, i am at work and chatting away, how long do you stay online b4 you call it a day
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2007
seun, it must be fun with what you do, site admin, is it this site you monitor?
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2007
ikamefa,

are that really ur booty i just checked out on your profile, men, i say no more
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by cuteass1(f): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2007
iykegomezi:

cute ass, i laugh any time i have got type "cute ass" you are chating with experience, i think it the best thing to do copy first, before you send, you know what i could really be addicted to this site you know, i am at work and chatting away, how long do you stay online before you call it a day

Well that was my intention, to make people laugh grin
but seriously i never thought in a zillion years that the name "cute-ass" would draw so much attention to itself, it was just a name picked non-challantly and for fun but you can't even imagine, from today till tomorrow how many that have had one thing or the other to say about the name shocked , i've decided to accept my fate grin grin

And yes, its almost impossible not to get addicted to nairaland esp. at the beginning so welcome to the club of "nairaland addicts" wink grin

how long i stay online before i call it a day?? wish you didn't ask but since the question already is on the table, i have no other option than be honest!!

i'm online until 3.ooam and the worst part of it is that i have to wake up at 4.45am to prepare for work shocked embarassed
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2007
@cute ass, do you have to awake up that early to for work, men, i can see how it can be addictive, i have caught the bug, so have you made loads of friends on nairaland, or you just go with the flow, like it might be the last time i chat with you tonyte thing,

@ikamefa and seun are dey still online,
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2007
@cute ass, hey it worked i have got some topics in my mailbox but i would allow some messages go thru b4 i participate, so wat do you do for fun cute ass
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by kellorah: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2007
welcome,
can c ure having fun already wink
enjoy!
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by teee: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2007
iykegomezi:

@cute ass, hey it worked i have got some topics in my mailbox but i would allow some messages go through before i participate, so what do you do for fun cute ass

he be like dis guy wan dey toast for here ni shaaa

wetin concern me self?
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ tee welcome, ha ha ha ha ha,
this conversation was all innocent, shey cute ass
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2007
@kellorah, you are welcome, cute ass has being great till bad belle tee wan spoil things angry ha ha ha ha
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by kellorah: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2007
no mind dem, na jealousy dey worry dem

ye, cuteass is a gr8 hostess wink
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2007
thank goodness i have just finished work, i bet ill be online as soon as get home, i am definitely hooked catch you all soon including TEEE
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by cuteass1(f): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2007
iykegomezi:

@cute ass, so have you made loads of friends on nairaland, or you just go with the flow, like it might be the last time i chat with you tonyte thing,

well the thing is that both go hand in hand, yea i go with the flow, while going with the flow, you run into very good friends that you know you just have to keep (i've made some of those wink ), but i'm still going with the flow, knowing and making more friends cheesy

iykegomezi:

@ikamefa and seun are dey still online,

you can see that by vieing below their user names, its either "online" or "offline" or the "not online" with "online" written below. The last mentioned means the person is online but maybe not on nairaland page at the particular minute wink

iykegomezi:

@cute ass, hey it worked i have got some topics in my mailbox but i would allow some messages go through before i participate, so what do you do for fun cute ass

I'm glad tp hear you're melting in already, don't worry nairaland would be an experience you'll not forget in a long run cool

for fun?? well the list is unending. Swimming, dance classes, go to movies, have a ladies' evening with friends, novels, go out to restaurants and diners.
infact 1001 more to be listed smiley

iykegomezi:

this conversation was all innocent, shey cute ass

yes ooh . . just a friendly innocent chat!!

kellorah:

ye, cuteass is a great hostess wink

kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by teee: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2007
bros i dey feel u jooo

see if you wan process admission(cuteass) i fit help you apply ooo

i just dey dig your flows

keep it cool bro
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by cuteass1(f): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
teee:

bros i dey feel u jooo

see if you wan process admission(cuteass) i fit help you apply ooo

i just dey dig your flows

keep it cool bro

shocked shocked LMAO grin grin . . what won't i hear on nairaland, so i'm now an admission to be processed?
you're not serious at all grin
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by ikamefa(f): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
iykegomezi:

ikamefa,

are that really your booty i just checked out on your profile, men, i say no more

your guess is as good as mine!  wink
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by teee: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2007
i might not be serious

but am sure iykegomezi  is damn serious

bros she don dey trip for you oooooooo
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by 9ja4eva: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2007
Yu r welcome.Have fun in dis wonderland. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hello To Everyone In Naija Community by iykegomezi(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2007
Hey am back,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Holiday Tomorrow???? Because Seriously I Dont Want To Go To Work / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data / BREAKING: Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate To Storm Gbaramatu Kingdom, Sets To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.