Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How I Slept With My Brother's Fiancée - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Slept With My Brother's Fiancée (624 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Brother's Fiancée by armzyville(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
It all began in my year2 back in the university when I lived with my elder brother whose fiancee was always visiting us.

Because of the proximity of my brother's place to my school, I didn't bothered living in the hostel since his house is big and very comfortable.

My brother is a very busy man and he spends most of his time travelling because of the nature of his job. My brother's fiancee is always around and sometimes when my brother is out for his regular business trip, she complain of being lonely.

Feeling so sorry for her so I decided to be more caring towards her. i started chatting with her, listening to her when she need someone to talk to and i became very playful with her.

As time goes on, our feelings for each other grew though we acted maturely and descent.

Whenever she's around I find it difficult to attend lectures as I prefer to spend my whole day with her.

So one afternoon, something strange happened...continue reading
http://armzyville..com/2019/03/it-all-began-in-my-year2-back-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Man, To Keep Your Woman Satisfied In Bed, Make Sure You Do This One Thing / Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. / Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.